DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Could someone tell me how I do to make the game more "lite" as in the modded version?
???? The modded version is not "lite" (as in altered images and videos that take up less space?). It is the complete unpacked game with additional bug fixes and debug tools.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
???? The modded version is not "lite" (as in altered images and videos that take up less space?). It is the complete unpacked game with additional bug fixes and debug tools.
It does not have a smaller archive size, I mean the game runs much faster.
I know it's unpacked but I'd like to know how to do it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How you buy gifts ?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix G: World Maps
    • COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD
      • Gift Shop in the south-east section.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It does not have a smaller archive size, I mean the game runs much faster.
I know it's unpacked but I'd like to know how to do it.
Oh! Sorry.

Use the tool to unpack the executable into a folder. Rename the folder to something without those annoying '%' signs as it screws up the game. Run the "game.exe" in that folder.

Reactions: - ZAIKO -

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Oh! Sorry.

Use the tool to unpack the executable into a folder. Rename the folder to something without those annoying '%' signs as it screws up the game. Run the "game.exe" in that folder.
So many thanks, i was trying a lot. ♥

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Need someone's help editing my game! Got a bug at Amy's quest when coming back from doing gigolo job, need someone to go back before the bug :(
  • Section 6: Amy
    3. Describes the Nesrot Gigolo tasks and using Chloe to get a picture of Derek cheating on Amy.
    g. Once inside Derek's house collect all of the items [Image 21] ($15, Expensive Book, Suspicious Package, Whiskey, $5, $5, $15, 10 bullets) and then click on the door at the top right of the room. (This end's Amy's Quest. More Content in future updates).​

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
HELP ME pls, i follow this walkthrough, but why on friday, carol say i didn't do anything, and nver talk to her
- On Monday after recess, Mss turner will send you a paper on a book. You have to do it with Carol. - When Carol came out he waited for you. - Then in your inventory you have a workbook for the school, use it, do it before it is Friday or you fail an exam and Carol will not want to know anything more about you, - The next day he talks to Carol that he'll wait until he's in class. -In the afternoon, visit the house. (If you did not see your penis in toilet, when mission of Sara with the Groom, party Beth. Do not open sex scene) (visit Carol before Friday or fail an exam) - When she leaves the room she uses her desk to activate her webcam - Wait until it is Friday, the teacher will deliver the notes when leaving class Carol to wait outside and ask you to have appointments. From now on you can have dates with her.
  • Section 12: Carol
    4. In the afternoon, visit Carol at her house. Carol lives at house number 6 in New Neighborhood.
    [Image 33]
    c. When she leaves the room go to her PC on the desk she left and activate her webcam
    d. Go to the bathroom to speak with her then watch the scene..
You are missing step d, which is when the assignment is actually completed after a scene with Carol in the bathroom. Make sure you are using the walkthrough provided in the OP and not the one that came with the game.

Reactions: tuantran

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I doubt it. I mean, BoN could always wrap it up prematurely; but if he chooses not to, then he still has a long ways to go. I remember a post by one of our members here (I think it was @ballzak), who looked at the code and detailed some of the foundation that BoN had laid, but not yet implemented. In particular, I remember him mentioning that there were 5 or 6 more Tinymon cards (meaning Sarah’s storyline is A LOT longer), and that every schoolyard character had a house that you could visit (Tyna’s is coming in the 1.4 update, but we have yet to see Beth’s, Daisy’s, Christian’s, and Tom’s). We’ve been to Markcus’ house, but not in a Markcus storyline involving his mother and/or sister (which is sure to come). I could see Miss Taylor’s storyline being longer simply because the Ronald issue hasn’t been resolved yet. I also fully expect something to be done with Miss Turner, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Miss Gyna has more content coming as well. Then there’s Amy and Laura, who obviously have more content on the way; and the alternate storylines for Jet, Shasha, and the Foreman’s wife (which will require BoN to backtrack some). Plus we have no clue how long the main storyline involving your dad, Maria, and Nesrot is actually going to be. Just to do all of this without introducing any new characters is going to take some time, but you know BoN will probably introduce more characters. I personally think we’re probably a year away from the game being done.

I was watching a walkthrough of Assassin’s Creed Origins on Youtube, and I think that BoN is trying to create a similar “open world” game. Where there is a main mission/storyline, and a bunch of side stuff that you can do if you choose to.
i feel that because of last few updates hes just finishing up multiple girls in single small recess quest so maybe all those character left might get those mini quest too

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
  • Section 6: Amy
    3. Describes the Nesrot Gigolo tasks and using Chloe to get a picture of Derek cheating on Amy.
    g. Once inside Derek's house collect all of the items [Image 21] ($15, Expensive Book, Suspicious Package, Whiskey, $5, $5, $15, 10 bullets) and then click on the door at the top right of the room. (This end's Amy's Quest. More Content in future updates).​
This doesn't help me, sorry, I'm bugged in the room and can't leave when returning for doing the gigolo job for the Amy quest...

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
  • Section 16: Brenda
    2. Find the entrance to the woods by traveling to New Neighborhood and take the exit out of the Southwest corner of the map. This will take you to the cemetery. Once in the cemetery travel to the left and you should see a small path in the trees. Follow this path to the Ethel Forest.​

• Appendix G: World Maps
    • EAST TOWN
      • The north-east apartment.
thank man ....

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hello to everyone,
First I apologize for my bad english.
mss. I can not move in the taylor section. I did everything in the book,
******* In dawning enter in Mss. Taylor apartment **************
- Take all objects and put sleeping pills in the fridge in kitchen
- Go to Mss. Taylor and I have one picture of each boobs.
- Next morning go to school in classroom speak with Ronald. Give the picture

but I can not pass the "In dawning enter in Mss Taylor apartment" section. What time does dawningten mean? until 4:00 am mss. Taylor is awake. At 5am, MC is back home and in the morning.
what do i need to do, please help.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello to everyone,
First I apologize for my bad english.
mss. I can not move in the taylor section. I did everything in the book,
******* In dawning enter in Mss. Taylor apartment **************
- Take all objects and put sleeping pills in the fridge in kitchen
- Go to Mss. Taylor and I have one picture of each boobs.
- Next morning go to school in classroom speak with Ronald. Give the picture

but I can not pass the "In dawning enter in Mss Taylor apartment" section. What time does dawningten mean? until 4:00 am mss. Taylor is awake. At 5am, MC is back home and in the morning.
what do i need to do, please help.
Dawning is 00:00 - 4:00

Also did you give Sarah the first 2 tinymon cards? If you didn't you will have issues with this part of the chain.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So... how long is a week in this game because ive only had 1 weekend so far
It's the common 7 days, but sometimes a day repeats. Don't use the alarm clock to progress. You can also abuse it because you can visit girls on the weekend twice a day. If you repeat Saturday or Sunday over and over again you can see all the scenes much faster (if you don't want to cheat or save edit).

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
next question hahahaha how do find out what day it is in game
No direct way to tell you from what I have seen. However, there are some events that only happen on certain days so if you are doing a quest and they trigger you will know it is that specific day.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes