zweyeaung

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks mate it is work
1st you learn stealth / pick 1 suspicious package then go to web saveeditonline*com ..go to variables for stealth i think max is 20 (variables 141) or the item suspicious package (item 82) if you want to learn fast go variable but if you want to learn 1 by 1 with item then learn the thief at east town at night(right below map) (cmiiw) ..give her the suspicious package

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Assuming there's not another delay... BoN plans to release it on Saturday the 27th. Since he lives in spain and it's around 4pm on Friday for him right now... the 1.4 update should hopefully come within the next 36ish hours if all goes smoothly.

The time is almost upon us...

Reactions: Ziraf

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
You are not providing nearly enough information to answer your question.
  • Specify exactly what step in Amy's quest listed in the walkthrough you have last completed before this bug. By "gigolo job", do you mean you have done step 3.c? Did you also do d through g?
  • You say you can not leave a room. Which room?
Ok, you are right, i'm sorry: The bug started when half way doing the Brenda quest (distracting the police man) instead of going directly to the prostitute I started the Amy quest, When I reach the point were the owner of the club said choose which girl I wanted as a reward (for doing the job to go have sex for money) after the animation I get stuck in that room with him (I am able to move but unable to leave. Hope this help...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok, you are right, i'm sorry: The bug started when half way doing the Brenda quest (distracting the police man) instead of going directly to the prostitute I started the Amy quest, When I reach the point were the owner of the club said choose which girl I wanted as a reward (for doing the job to go have sex for money) after the animation I get stuck in that room with him (I am able to move but unable to leave. Hope this help...
Ok, still not specific enough but I think I've got where you are in the walkthrough:
  • In "Section 16: Brenda", you've completed
    23. Go to the cemetery at night and speak with Brenda. She will ask you to distract the guard. Speak with the guard and your character will come up with a plan.​
    But not
    24. Return to old quarter and find Chloe standing to the right of the hornet pub. Speak with her and secure her services. If you have completed point #3 in Amy's mission she will only charge you $100. Otherwise she will charge $300.​
    Because you want to save that $200 when you hire Chloe.
  • In "Section 6: Amy" step 3, you've completed
    d. Go back to Hornet Pub and talk to Nesrot, he will offer one of his girls as a reward. (This is another option to raise your stats)
    ii. Maggie - Raises your Ability
    iii. Yalena - Raises your Endurance
    i. Miko - Raises your stealth​
    After the sex scene with the chosen girl, the last thing Nesrot says in his office to you is
    Had a good time? Let’s talk with Cloe.
    Call her.​
    However, Chloe never comes into the room and you can not leave the office nor progress to step e.​
If all of this is true, the this is what should happen:
  1. Jazmine should be standing next to Nesrot when he offers you on of the three girls, and after the sex scene is over.
  2. When Nesrot says to "Call her", Jazmine will move to the door, the scene will fade out and back in, and Jazmine will move back next to Nasrot.
  3. Chloe will appear at the door and move up next to the MC.
  4. Nesrot will tell her to take the job to set Derek up and that will start the Derek Photo sub-quest.
If none of that happens, save just before you click on the Hornet Pub back door to report back to Nesrot. :
  • Change variable 56 (AMY QUEST) to 16.
  • Change the event self-switch "105,5,A" to false if it exists and is true. If it does not exist, ignore it.
Save the changes and load that save file. The quest should correctly progress to state 3.e (Chloe appears) after you have sex with one of the three girls.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Tomorrow guyyyysss!!
Yes tomorrow. It might not be today, or even immediately tomorrow, but it will come out tomorrow.
So don't devolve into depression because tomorrow is not yet today, but rejoice in the surety that tomorrow is just on the horizon bearing the shining gift of a bug-filled content-deprived game update.

♪ When I'm stuck in a day that's gray and lonely, I just stick out my chin and grin, and say:
<C'mon EVERYBODY SING!! :eek:--->

♪ The game'll come out
♪ Tomorrow
♪ So ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
♪ Come -- what -- may

♪ Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
♪ I'll love it tomorrow!
♪ You're only a daaay ahhhhhh---waaaaaaaaaay!

--- Or... y'all could just shut the F@#$ up and wait for the game to come out like the rest of us.
(In my version of Annie, she gets shot in the head during the chorus of that song by a cop for disturbing the afternoon city commute :mad:)

Reactions: partanen

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Unless we get more delays of course it should be tomorrow. Wonder what the game will bring us that wasn't mentioned?>

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, still not specific enough but I think I've got where you are in the walkthrough:
  • In "Section 16: Brenda", you've completed
    23. Go to the cemetery at night and speak with Brenda. She will ask you to distract the guard. Speak with the guard and your character will come up with a plan.​
    But not
    24. Return to old quarter and find Chloe standing to the right of the hornet pub. Speak with her and secure her services. If you have completed point #3 in Amy's mission she will only charge you $100. Otherwise she will charge $300.​
    Because you want to save that $200 when you hire Chloe.
  • In "Section 6: Amy" step 3, you've completed
    d. Go back to Hornet Pub and talk to Nesrot, he will offer one of his girls as a reward. (This is another option to raise your stats)
    ii. Maggie - Raises your Ability
    iii. Yalena - Raises your Endurance
    i. Miko - Raises your stealth​
    After the sex scene with the chosen girl, the last thing Nesrot says in his office to you is
    Had a good time? Let’s talk with Cloe.
    Call her.​
    However, Chloe never comes into the room and you can not leave the office nor progress to step e.​
If all of this is true, the this is what should happen:
  1. Jazmine should be standing next to Nesrot when he offers you on of the three girls, and after the sex scene is over.
  2. When Nesrot says to "Call her", Jazmine will move to the door, the scene will fade out and back in, and Jazmine will move back next to Nasrot.
  3. Chloe will appear at the door and move up next to the MC.
  4. Nesrot will tell her to take the job to set Derek up and that will start the Derek Photo sub-quest.
If none of that happens, save just before you click on the Hornet Pub back door to report back to Nesrot. :
  • Change variable 56 (AMY QUEST) to 16.
  • Change the event self-switch "105,5,A" to false if it exists and is true. If it does not exist, ignore it.
Save the changes and load that save file. The quest should correctly progress to state 3.e (Chloe appears) after you have sex with one of the three girls.
Followed your instructions except going back before the door, because my save is already inside the room. In other words, no change...

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
just the task is when the bara is going and i am missing the save and the is comic stripde say jazmine is waiting for you in the office where is the office
AND SORRY GOOGLE TRANSLATE VERY BAD
Jazmine office's at Comic shop.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Followed your instructions except going back before the door, because my save is already inside the room. In other words, no change...
The save has to be from before you enter the room.

Post your save file and I'll look at it. You've got me curious.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes