Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well, it's Saturday at spain.
BoN will release it any hour.
He usually uploads late in the day though. It's like... around 5am in Spain right now I think. We'll probably be waiting at least another 12 hours before 1.4 goes live. That's not to say I hope he doesn't release it sooner that usual though. Would be nice if we got it in the next few hours.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
He usually uploads late in the day though. It's like... around 5am in Spain right now I think. We'll probably be waiting at least another 12 hours before 1.4 goes live. That's not to say I hope he doesn't release it sooner that usual though. Would be nice if we got it in the next few hours.
This is once again assuming there won't be another delay like last week but yeah I am excited to see how the main story goes. Hopefully there is more story on both sides of the coin to the point where I might actually want to go the warren path

Edit: LoL my posts if you flipped the number resembles my likes and visa versa.

Reactions: partanen

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just remember everyone when the new version comes make sure you hold on to the old version as well. never know what bugs will be in the newest version that could impede your progress.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Just remember everyone when the new version comes make sure you hold on to the old version as well. never know what bugs will be in the newest version that could impede your progress.
I have version saved from 0.4 till now including bux fix and bug fix of bug fix :FeelsGoodMan:x'D

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hmmm... The Jazmine event self-switch A (105,4,A) was set but variable 56 (AMY QUEST) was not set to 18 so Chloe could never enter the room. I have no idea how you got into that state, but it was definitely corrupt.

The attached save has the Jazmine self-switch A reset to false so, when you load it, Jazmine will immediately walk to the door and fetch Chloe allowing the quest to continue.

@Firebane I suggest a slight modification to allow a player to recover from this state. Change Map 105 "Nesrot oficcia", Event 4 "EV004" at (3, 5) as follows:
  1. Add to the conditions for page 3, Variable 0056 AMY QUEST >=17.
  2. Duplicate page 3 to a new page 4.
  3. Add the script command to page 3, Control Self Switch : A = OFF.
  4. Edit the conditions for page 4, Variable 0056 AMY QUEST >=18.
This will allow a player who is in this state, where variable 56 "AMY QUEST" is 17 but the Jazmine Self-Switch A is on, to reset Jazmine by clicking on her. This will cause her to immediately perform her action, progress variable 56 "AMY QUEST" to 18, set her self-switch A, and Chloe will then be able to enter the scene.

Edit: This worked for the original game but not for the modded game so the save file was removed. See this for the updated save file that works with the modded game.

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
Hmmm... The Jazmine event self-switch A (105,4,A) was set but variable 56 (AMY QUEST) was not set to 18 so Chloe could never enter the room. I have no idea how you got into that state, but it was definitely corrupt.

The attached save has the Jazmine self-switch A reset to false so, when you load it, Jazmine will immediately walk to the door and fetch Chloe allowing the quest to continue.
Tried it, she does in fact leave when you talk to the owner but after sex with one of the girls is done she goes back next to him and the bug repeats...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Tried it, she does in fact leave when you talk to the owner but after sex with one of the girls is done she goes back next to him and the bug repeats...
That doesn't make any sense. When you load the save file I edited for you, Jazmine should immediately walk to the door and let Chloe in. You don't have to talk to anyone or click on anything. Did you unzip the archived save file and copy it to your save folder?

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
That doesn't make any sense. When you load the save file I edited for you, Jazmine should immediately walk to the door and let Chloe in. You don't have to talk to anyone or click on anything. Did you unzip the archived save file and copy it to your save folder?
Yes I did and when I load it ( tried it again) she doesn't move, only Mc. She only moves when I talk to the owner.

Do you want all my files so you can test it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes