- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I wonder what "you need to enlist a mafia to continue" means but i'm hyped to see more main story with Maria involved
You need to choose a Mafia at the main story. You will represent it at tournament. [I Think, not played yet.]

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So a fast look out of the new release i can see that BoN didn't fixed the bug with the quest when you have to spy the Chinese mafia quest(i forgot who gave you the quest)even if i already did it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
And when you visit Maria's room the laptop is there but you have to choose which side to choose:If you want Nesrot you'll be able to choose between Nesrot and Warren's Mafia,if you choose Maria you'll be able to choose between Chang and Nina's Mafia.So for now i'll leave this quest for some more info which one to choose but this is a nice add on on the game so you can choose different sides and of course there will be different scenes and endings i guess so nice work of BoN.

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
need more info about Tyna quests and fights...i can't train.i train only 1 and done...always - You tired come back tomorrow...

Woisch

Jun 2, 2017
Where exactly can i look at the new contant, i didnt play 1.3.3 at all. so i dont now the locations i can check out. is here someone who can help me out?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Where exactly can i start daisy quest line
Her questline If I remember correctly is tired onto Sandra's questline so to start hers you need to max out the recess affection with Sandra first. After this she will be outside the school and you speak to her. when recess starts you will be taken to the bathroom and you will be shown Christian fucking Sandra. From here you will have three choices.

Intervene = Sandra path
Take a photo = Daisy path
Do nothing = Christian path.

do the middle path, since you want Daisy, then after school Call her. From there the chain for her should start.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes