VicZ

May 21, 2017
LOL we can win against Lady X and for those asking how to start the training. dont go sleeping when its night, wait for Mike to say "I should go sleep" (When we get teleported to home), then sleep. Next day you can do the training (At least with russians i finished)

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can someone please upload another mega? I’d like to start the walk-through, but don’t want to wait the eight hours it takes to download from NZT
Nevermind. I read that someone said it was down. They must have been referring to the 1.3 link on the OP. The 1.4 link @ZaikoRz posted still works fine. Downloading now to start CG and walk-through

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
To be frank, the amount of content in this game is enormous and fantastic but the gameplay itself is turning into a mazed clusterfuck. Not sure on the feasability, but if someone turned this into a VN or just made a player that gave you access to all the scenes, that person would be my new God.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
To be frank, the amount of content in this game is enormous and fantastic but the gameplay itself is turning into a mazed clusterfuck. Not sure on the feasability, but if someone turned this into a VN or just made a player that gave you access to all the scenes, that person would be my new God.
The content has been available for this game since I think version 0.9 on the original post of this thread. It is updated every version a few days after the release. Find it under the CG link. Your God forgives you for not seeing it.

Reactions: beegemgeege

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Used Enimga to unpack the game, but for the life of me can't get it to run. Anyone got a solution for this?
It will unpack into a folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER% make sure you rename this folde to something else without % signs. Once you do go into the renamed folder and launch Game.exe. It should work

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes