DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Just to let you know, the Mega link doesn't work anymore. Says it been removed.

Edit: I should also mention that I don't trust any of the other links, as one of them that I clicked on tried to give me a virus.

Woisch

Jun 2, 2017
@ just a quick question i used your savegame which you kindly provided to play the 1.4 version of the game. now my question is what do i have to do to get the new content?

adasda

Oct 12, 2017
Her questline If I remember correctly is tired onto Sandra's questline so to start hers you need to max out the recess affection with Sandra first. After this she will be outside the school and you speak to her. when recess starts you will be taken to the bathroom and you will be shown Christian fucking Sandra. From here you will have three choices.

Intervene = Sandra path
Take a photo = Daisy path
Do nothing = Christian path.

do the middle path, since you want Daisy, then after school Call her. From there the chain for her should start.
But when i do that scene on bathroom in recess and call her after school she still telling me to fuck off, so a dunno where to go

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Her questline If I remember correctly is tired onto Sandra's questline so to start hers you need to max out the recess affection with Sandra first. After this she will be outside the school and you speak to her. when recess starts you will be taken to the bathroom and you will be shown Christian fucking Sandra. From here you will have three choices.

Intervene = Sandra path
Take a photo = Daisy path
Do nothing = Christian path.

do the middle path, since you want Daisy, then after school Call her. From there the chain for her should start.
Welp i guess i can't start Daisy's quest line because i choosed to intervene so i'm gonna get Sandra instead of her.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
How do I training at the base?
everyday only she said "you tired, comeback tomorrow"
I'm doing with russians, but i need to make the MC go back home by force (when he says "i should probably go to sleep). then sleeps and nex day you can do the trainining. At least with the russians, didnt test with the others.

Cogitus

May 27, 2017
Anybody can share save file with complete amaria quest and tyna intro? for some reason when i change variable for bakery amaria disappears at 25th day so i cant proceed

VicZ

May 21, 2017
its not working when i try to tain fighting skill
I'm doing with russians, but i need to make the MC go back home by force (when he says "i should probably go to sleep). then sleeps and nex day you can do the trainining. At least with the russians, didnt test with the others.

Try to do that

Reactions: Zolkane

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can someone please upload another mega? I’d like to start the walk-through, but don’t want to wait the eight hours it takes to download from NZT

Blu

May 15, 2017
How to I start the pussy tournament ??? And why won’t they let me train for fighting my strength is max out from save cheat

Reactions: Num123
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes