Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Alright, finished all the content for this version and if I had to give it a moisture rating I'd say it's a solid... 80%

A good update. Not a great one, I think it was a bit overhyped in retrospect, but there's plenty of content here. The fights, while a bit tedious, were easy enough and I enjoyed them for what they were. I wish the sex scenes earned in the Pussy Fights were a bit longer like the house visits. When I banged Bliss and Christian's mom the scenes were over before I really had a chance to enjoy them... length of the sex scene does not equal length of the fights which is a bit annoying.

Things I did like were the surprising amount of branches that this update had. There's four different routes available, from Warren, Chang, Nesrot and this new Russian Division that just now popped up. Nesrot ultimately seems like the best one to side with in my opinion as he acts like a total bro if you're on his good side and his girls are great too. Though I wound up siding with the Russians not just because I wanted to do whatever will benefit Maria most (I wanna earn points with best MILF) but because I'm really curious about them since they're the only fresh faces in this update and I wanna know what their stake in this is. Warren, Nesrot and Chang have all been introduced at some point but these guys are new. Can't tell if my choice is a good or bad one. What I like about the routes is the potential they hold. Who knows where each will lead down the line. Heightens my anticipation for future updates.

Chang route was very meh and while the Asians aren't bad there's really nothing that draws me to Chang's side as the alternate choice to what could arguably be called Maria's route. When I picked Warren for curiosity sake I DID like the scenes with Kayla and Christian's mom... the latter especially. We see more of Christian's reaction if you screw his mom in training rather than in the Pussy Fights.

So yeah, my opinion Route is that Nesrot and Russians are equal with Warren as runner up and Chang in last place. I'd have to see how each route develops and if my opinion will be changed then.

Tyna and Amaria visits were nice. Looking forward to the 3some in the Xtra edition of the 1.4 version. Though I AM a little iffy about the new shading/lighting BoN has used for some of the character models in this update. It made everyone look a bit... shiny, plus Amaria's scenes are a bit too dark for my taste. Hard to see her sometimes. Also, REALLY disappointed that there was no Maria scene in this update. Really was hoping for more sex with her and not just her night visits... oh well. Maybe in another update.

Good update overall. A few nitpicks here and there, but it was enjoyable. Looking forward to the Xtra edition in a week and whenever the 1.5 update comes along.

EmptySama

Jun 7, 2017
Alright, finished all the content for this version and if I had to give it a moisture rating I'd say it's a solid... 80%

A good update. Not a great one, I think it was a bit overhyped in retrospect, but there's plenty of content here. The fights, while a bit tedious, were easy enough and I enjoyed them for what they were. I wish the sex scenes earned in the Pussy Fights were a bit longer like the house visits. When I banged Bliss and Christian's mom the scenes were over before I really had a chance to enjoy them... length of the sex scene does not equal length of the fights which is a bit annoying.

Things I did like were the surprising amount of branches that this update had. There's four different routes available, from Warren, Chang, Nesrot and this new Russian Division that just now popped up. Nesrot ultimately seems like the best one to side with in my opinion as he acts like a total bro if you're on his good side and his girls are great too. Though I wound up siding with the Russians not just because I wanted to do whatever will benefit Maria most (I wanna earn points with best MILF) but because I'm really curious about them since they're the only fresh faces in this update and I wanna know what their stake in this is. Warren, Nesrot and Chang have all been introduced at some point but these guys are new. Can't tell if my choice is a good or bad one. What I like about the routes is the potential they hold. Who knows where each will lead down the line. Heightens my anticipation for future updates.

Chang route was very meh and while the Asians aren't bad there's really nothing that draws me to Chang's side as the alternate choice to what could arguably be called Maria's route. When I picked Warren for curiosity sake I DID like the scenes with Kayla and Christian's mom... the latter especially. We see more of Christian's reaction if you screw his mom in training rather than in the Pussy Fights.

So yeah, my opinion Route is that Nesrot and Russians are equal with Warren as runner up and Chang in last place. I'd have to see how each route develops and if my opinion will be changed then.

Tyna and Amaria visits were nice. Looking forward to the 3some in the Xtra edition of the 1.4 version. Though I AM a little iffy about the new shading/lighting BoN has used for some of the character models in this update. It made everyone look a bit... shiny, plus Amaria's scenes are a bit too dark for my taste. Hard to see her sometimes. Also, REALLY disappointed that there was no Maria scene in this update. Really was hoping for more sex with her and not just her night visits... oh well. Maybe in another update.

Good update overall. A few nitpicks here and there, but it was enjoyable. Looking forward to the Xtra edition in a week and whenever the 1.5 update comes along.
Could you give us a Save after skilling your fighter points , many people are stucked there

Reactions: Wearablenine

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

and this is why I make multiple saves. Time consuming in a sense yes, but you can see all the paths without having to do too much work to get to them.

But If I remember correctly wasn't there the Daisy route as well? I have to ask what were your thoughts on her and her route if you did it?

Reactions: Ziraf

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
and this is why I make multiple saves. Time consuming in a sense yes, but you can see all the paths without having to do too much work to get to them.

But If I remember correctly wasn't there the Daisy route as well? I have to ask what were your thoughts on her and her route if you did it?
Daisy route (or at least part of it) isn't going to be added until the Xtra version of 1.4 comes out in about a week. Or I assume a week since that's usually the time it takes for an Xtra Version to come out after the new release. I'll give my thoughts on that when it comes out. Although, based on the post that Zaiko posted from BoN's patreon it doesn't sound like Daisy's entire route will be implemented. We'll see.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Her questline If I remember correctly is tired onto Sandra's questline so to start hers you need to max out the recess affection with Sandra first. After this she will be outside the school and you speak to her. when recess starts you will be taken to the bathroom and you will be shown Christian fucking Sandra. From here you will have three choices.

Intervene = Sandra path
Take a photo = Daisy path
Do nothing = Christian path.

do the middle path, since you want Daisy, then after school Call her. From there the chain for her should start.
now we need some mad genius to figure out what the variables are to continue all three at the same time like with shasha and sara.:)

Reactions: Wearablenine

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
I want to love this game even though all the characters are whales to someone of my preferences, to bad it's buggy as hell, hopefully this will/can get cleaned up a bit.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I want to love this game even though all the characters are whales to someone of my preferences, to bad it's buggy as hell, hopefully this will/can get cleaned up a bit.
There are a few females in the game that are normally proportioned such as Amy, and Markus's mother but sadly most of those girls don't have full content as of yet.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There are a few females in the game that are normally proportioned such as Amy, and Markus's mother but sadly most of those girls don't have full content as of yet.
Brenda and charles sister are 2 others with decent proportions. there are a few other but don't recal the names and most dont have content yet. Daisey aswell.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
someone help me fix this after this conversation it automatically blackout..i could access the game menu but cant continue

View attachment 62248
my advice to you is the following.

make a dummy save in an older version of this that has this mission unbugged
place a copy of the same file into the older save version slot,
do the mission and after you save the game transport it back to the current version.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I've been looking through the thread for awhile trying to figure out which variable skips the fight training and I'm still not sure which one it is. Could someone please post that for me? I would appreciate it

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes