Christian88

Sep 17, 2017
That's because it is not one variable. It is 2 variables and 10 switches. Do the first training to initialize the variables.

Set Variable #1700 = 20
Set Variable #1724 = 0
Set Switches #1681 - #1690 to True

Go talk to the trainer and they will tell you that you have completed training.
how to set switch #1681 - #1690 to true in saveeditonline ??

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
stuck...train-pickup stats but Tyna don't speack with me about fighting in afternon outside class.what i need to doo?i complete the quest in 1.3.3.

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
Geez i just download the new update.. and it runs like really slow and heavy.. x.x

any alternative way to make the game run much smoother?... .-.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys on what points i have to focus ? I have 30 points and i can add points to Health,Power,Guard,Evade and Stamina.

Foges

Sep 6, 2017
I went with full power and alsont equal other stats , but i recomend to focus on something with power , cause if you go with equal block and evade they both kinda suck

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I fucked up haha, Talk to her before class in the school that should work

EDIT: now its not working for me now too
oh God don't tell me that i have to start grinding again the training just because i didn't talked to her before starting the training...

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
oh God don't tell me that i have to start grinding again the training just because i didn't talked to her before starting the training...
I really hope not, I'm trying to figure out if you have to be employed with amaria for 50 days for it to work because i wasnt working with her when I went to talk to her

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Won't let me get past stat selection for fighting. Shows 30 points remaining when I've maxed everything out

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
:mad:Aaauuuggghhhh!!!!!:mad:

Why the hell can't people learn what they're talking about before they put it into a game????

A Dragunov is a Long Range Sniper Rifle!! It is not a front-line squad assault weapon. You can not surround and kill a gang with a squad armed with Dragunovs because they only have a maximum firing rate of 1 round / 2 seconds!!! The gang would laugh themselves silly as they cut you down with their Kalashnikov variants.

I mean, if you want an effective gang spray-gun for a cool gang name, why not the Vityaz. A foldable stock, parts that can be exchanged with many AK types, light weight, and easy to handle.

Or, if you want that old-school tough thug style, the Bizon! A phenomenally reliable close-quarters and urban assault weapon, and one of the designers was Alexei Dragunov, the son of the designer of the Dragunov rifle. C'mon!! The look of this thing has got Mafia written all over it.

And... there is little funnier than a bad translation from Spanish into English of a Russian accent. Whenever Nina speaks, I am rolling on the floor. XD

I'm going back to sleep..... :relievedface:zzz...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes