Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
I did everything, the scene does not start because it says that the store is closed
So it means u didnt call jet there is a photo of Jet in your items section(not in Key Items) and on that photo there is Jet's Number

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
how can I start the tournamet?
I choose nestrot , I go to the basement

I complete in the gym with one of the girls

but nothing happen

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I thinks this updates was pretty good, the amount of contents and branchs are superb, i can understand the length of the scenes of pussy fighters, because its a tournament (you fuck the girl and go to fight the other one), so you cant keep fucking then forever there (even though i woud've loved it). What impress me was that ALL the fights and scenes were animated, thats some pretty good job there.

Nesrot is easily the best route (fucking jackeline was awesome), but i choose the russian one too , because getting some points with Maria will always seem right (at least until i know we can do the same on nesrot route), i think the Chang route is supposed to be boring, so we dont choose him LOL (you losing Maria choosing him is already a no go to me).

I really like Tyna and Amaria, their scenes are pretty good (i think just one or two of Amaria, thats its too dark), but the way Amaria fucks you on Special Anal scene, is fucking awesome, so is tyna , her attitudes and the way she speaks is a good change of peace from the others girls. I'm expecting something pretty good from the threesome scene.

About Maria not having a scene, i think its just like Sarah being on Hold, since they are Main characters, they will probably have way more content later on.

Before i forget, i played this update without a problem, i've seen people complaining about bugs , but i didnt have any problem at all... Only thing was that i needed to sleep on the right time (When we got teleported to home at night) to do the training.

I think with the Xtras i'd put this update a 9.0 , easily the biggest update we got so far.

Now i'm expecting some Beth and Daisy on 1.5 and hope he adds one more (Maybe Sandra or Christian), leaving only Markus, Laura /Amy and Shasha. After finishing all side characters , he can go full Main quest (maybe adding some extras like Miss Gyna or something).

What worries me, is that next weekend is already February 3 so i hope he releases the xtras mid week , so he can focus on 1.5 and not losing the date for the release.
How you started the Pussy Fight Tournament ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You just finish the fight training on mafia (after doing the main quest) and talk to tyna after school.
That's my and other people problem i did all the training with Collie in Chinatown and all the figh training when i am at the base but when i try to speak to Tyna it's not triggering the quest.

EDIT: I mean Connie not Collie

VicZ

May 21, 2017
That's my and other people problem i did all the training with Collie in Chinatown and all the figh training when i am at the base but when i try to speak to Tyna it's not triggering the quest.
You need to go Maria rooms on afternoon and get her laptop, this will trigger the main quest, where you choose one of the Mafia routes, then after you finish this you can do the training. Did you trigger the main quest?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You need to go Maria rooms on afternoon and get her laptop, this will trigger the main quest, where you choose one of the Mafia routes, then after you finish this you can do the training. Did you trigger the main quest?
I'm doing it again just to be sure that i'm not missing something but when i did it previously i completed the training and when i tried to speak to Tyna she won't trigger the quest

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I'm doing it again just to be sure that i'm not missing something but when i did it previously i completed the training and when i tried to speak to Tyna she won't trigger the quest
If it doesnt work for you, here is my save file with all the training completed, just talk to tyna and go (in this save i choose nesrot, if you want to change, just talk to the guy besides tyna and choose other path)

OBS: In this save i already did the main quest, so you wont see the scenes from the main quest (Fucking jackeline on nesrot Path/ Fucking Kayla and Chloe on warren path/ The russian girl on Nina Path / Chinese girl on Chang path)

Dont use Evade on this save, i put all in Power/Health/Stamina and Guard

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Nevermind i think i'll get the quest but first i have to do the training the problem was that after i completed the quest i started the training but the solution was to finish the main quest go to school and in afternoon talk first to the guy wearing blue clothes near Tyna,select "Nina" and then speak to Tyna but i didn't do that before.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Nevermind i think i'll get the quest but first i have to do the training the problem was that after i completed the quest i started the training but the solution was to finish the main quest go to school and in afternoon talk first to the guy wearing blue clothes near Tyna,select "Nina" and then speak to Tyna but i didn't do that before.
Just do the main quest, and go do the training, the Guy wearing blue clothes is only used if you want to change affiliation after the main quest is done. dont use him before finishing main quest.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Just do the main quest, and go do the training, the Guy wearing blue clothes is only used if you want to change affiliation after the main quest is done. dont use him before finishing main quest.
I used the guy after finishing the main quest not before.
I didn't used him in the previous save file so i couldn't trigger Tyna's quest.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Changelog Version 1.4:
- Bug fixs
- Stress cleaning of interactive animations (some)
- Rosalva has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Aunt Maggie has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Prima Mindy has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Brenda has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Jason's Mom has reduced the cost of sex actions at home
- Main Adventure added (continues when nesrot asks to steal Maria's computer, Maria's room)
- Added the four bases of the local mafia.
- Continued adventure of Tyna (you need to enlist a mafia to continue)
-Torneo Internacional de Pussy Fights (Adventure of Tyna)
-Tyna's House Added Eastown
- Amarna House added Commercial Neighborhood
-Full events and interactive sex at Tyna's house
-Full events and interactive sex at Amaria's house
From who i understand only two female girls from fuck? XD

Oh man... i wanna fuck the two step sister! Primarily the Red head one XD
And Daisy and Beth! XD
But i think with all the new politiche that patroen are putting i think also beggar cant do the incest thing or i am wrong?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Any walkthrough for only the v1.4 content?
Till now i do all the thing in V1.3. The only thing that I've never done till now is the aiming training.
So... before i start the v1.4 do i have to do the aiming training first?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes