pokerface

May 15, 2017
What can i say , a lot of work added into the game, main story too short, bugs, yes there are few bugs,best part of course is poses, some sex poses little bit "bland" and camera angles also at some point not so good, sometime camera too far you cant see best parts of characters. I have this game TK17 and there is so many awsome sex poses omg. For him there are no point create new poses , maybe some where you need express emotion, all poses are made from other people you just need sometimes add a little corretcion to them, but its what its (Max Halloway) :D . About new "graphic engine" i have same graphic engine HOOK4 this new engine where i think is HOOK5 a little bit more realistic, but this engine is not finished, so he could stick with hook4 its pretty realistic and its fine for me. Sad one more thing Christian mom was not that THICC what i expected, but its my prefrence. All in all for this 1.4 update 6/10 :) Btw he could upload sex models from the game like i say it would be awsome ;DDDD

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
does anybody know how to get past Laura's shower scene? it keeps freezing on the mc's finger up her butt part.
i still can activate the save/item thing though, thanks guys in advance :)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me the Changelog: in this v.1.4?
Changelog Version 1.4:
- Bug fixs
- Stress cleaning of interactive animations (some)
- Rosalva has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Aunt Maggie has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Prima Mindy has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Brenda has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Jason's Mom has reduced the cost of sex actions at home
- Main Adventure added (continues when nesrot asks to steal Maria's computer, Maria's room)
- Added the four bases of the local mafia.
- Continued adventure of Tyna (you need to enlist a mafia to continue)
-Torneo Internacional de Pussy Fights (Adventure of Tyna)
-Tyna's House Added Eastown
- Amarna House added Commercial Neighborhood
-Full events and interactive sex at Tyna's house
-Full events and interactive sex at Amaria's house

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Either the dev hasn't listened since day one or the fans of this game love mini games.

Adult games need two things in my opinion. Great looking models from different shapes and sizes which this game does have. And the 2nd being flow. This game has no flow. the mini games are horrible and make you ditch the game and destroy the flow completely. But this dev isn't alone and I also blame making these games on RPGMaker instead of the much faster paced renpy system.

End of the day I'd say 99% of us play these games to boost the old sexual fantasies, or some just whack off to the games. But you just cannot do it with this game.

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
I can not unlock the jet scene after you finish the lessons, do you know how?
did u finish all the lessons of Jet and did u save her from Warren's Man.....if u already did that then next day after u got out from hospital there is a photo of jet in your Items Section and then u need to call jet and then she will invite u at her house in night..then Jet mission will start

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Alright, finished all the content for this version and if I had to give it a moisture rating I'd say it's a solid... 80%

A good update. Not a great one, I think it was a bit overhyped in retrospect, but there's plenty of content here. The fights, while a bit tedious, were easy enough and I enjoyed them for what they were. I wish the sex scenes earned in the Pussy Fights were a bit longer like the house visits. When I banged Bliss and Christian's mom the scenes were over before I really had a chance to enjoy them... length of the sex scene does not equal length of the fights which is a bit annoying.

Things I did like were the surprising amount of branches that this update had. There's four different routes available, from Warren, Chang, Nesrot and this new Russian Division that just now popped up. Nesrot ultimately seems like the best one to side with in my opinion as he acts like a total bro if you're on his good side and his girls are great too. Though I wound up siding with the Russians not just because I wanted to do whatever will benefit Maria most (I wanna earn points with best MILF) but because I'm really curious about them since they're the only fresh faces in this update and I wanna know what their stake in this is. Warren, Nesrot and Chang have all been introduced at some point but these guys are new. Can't tell if my choice is a good or bad one. What I like about the routes is the potential they hold. Who knows where each will lead down the line. Heightens my anticipation for future updates.

Chang route was very meh and while the Asians aren't bad there's really nothing that draws me to Chang's side as the alternate choice to what could arguably be called Maria's route. When I picked Warren for curiosity sake I DID like the scenes with Kayla and Christian's mom... the latter especially. We see more of Christian's reaction if you screw his mom in training rather than in the Pussy Fights.

So yeah, my opinion Route is that Nesrot and Russians are equal with Warren as runner up and Chang in last place. I'd have to see how each route develops and if my opinion will be changed then.

Tyna and Amaria visits were nice. Looking forward to the 3some in the Xtra edition of the 1.4 version. Though I AM a little iffy about the new shading/lighting BoN has used for some of the character models in this update. It made everyone look a bit... shiny, plus Amaria's scenes are a bit too dark for my taste. Hard to see her sometimes. Also, REALLY disappointed that there was no Maria scene in this update. Really was hoping for more sex with her and not just her night visits... oh well. Maybe in another update.

Good update overall. A few nitpicks here and there, but it was enjoyable. Looking forward to the Xtra edition in a week and whenever the 1.5 update comes along.
I thinks this updates was pretty good, the amount of contents and branchs are superb, i can understand the length of the scenes of pussy fighters, because its a tournament (you fuck the girl and go to fight the other one), so you cant keep fucking then forever there (even though i woud've loved it). What impress me was that ALL the fights and scenes were animated, thats some pretty good job there.

Nesrot is easily the best route (fucking jackeline was awesome), but i choose the russian one too , because getting some points with Maria will always seem right (at least until i know we can do the same on nesrot route), i think the Chang route is supposed to be boring, so we dont choose him LOL (you losing Maria choosing him is already a no go to me).

I really like Tyna and Amaria, their scenes are pretty good (i think just one or two of Amaria, thats its too dark), but the way Amaria fucks you on Special Anal scene, is fucking awesome, so is tyna , her attitudes and the way she speaks is a good change of peace from the others girls. I'm expecting something pretty good from the threesome scene.

About Maria not having a scene, i think its just like Sarah being on Hold, since they are Main characters, they will probably have way more content later on.

Before i forget, i played this update without a problem, i've seen people complaining about bugs , but i didnt have any problem at all... Only thing was that i needed to sleep on the right time (When we got teleported to home at night) to do the training.

I think with the Xtras i'd put this update a 9.0 , easily the biggest update we got so far.

Now i'm expecting some Beth and Daisy on 1.5 and hope he adds one more (Maybe Sandra or Christian), leaving only Markus, Laura /Amy and Shasha. After finishing all side characters , he can go full Main quest (maybe adding some extras like Miss Gyna or something).

What worries me, is that next weekend is already February 3 so i hope he releases the xtras mid week , so he can focus on 1.5 and not losing the date for the release.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes