Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
not sure if anyone else has been getting this, but it seems that people who do the mega downloads are now taxing free users meaning in the middle of downloads if you have reached a certain quota they will make you wait a certain period of time before you can continue downloading.

Don't know about any of you but I find this new change a massive turn off.

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Can someone explain how to start the pussy fights coming from 1.3? I keep training strength at the gym and nothing happens.

Christian88

Sep 17, 2017
what variable for train pussy fights ? i'm back again train and she say come back tommorrow tired, again and again same

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I've been looking through the thread for awhile trying to figure out which variable skips the fight training and I'm still not sure which one it is. Could someone please post that for me? I would appreciate it
That's because it is not one variable. It is 2 variables and 10 switches. Do the first training to initialize the variables.

Set Variable #1700 = 20
Set Variable #1724 = 0
Set Switches #1681 - #1690 to True

Go talk to the trainer and they will tell you that you have completed training.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
1701 - 1705
These variables are for your stats. When you complete training you go to the screen to convert your points to stats. These are the 5 stat variables, they won't help you get past the training requirement. When you finish training though you only have a max of 30 points to convert to stats. If you modify the variables you mentioned then you can increase your stats above what you should be able to get. The max is supposed to be 10.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
If anyone is planning for the future, I noticed that if you choose Nesrot's gang you might want to make a save before beating Dakota in training. If you choose not to have sex with her after a variable is set called "Dakota Quest". Based on the way BON likes to code this tells me he's planning on expanded Dakota content in the future if you choose not to have sex with her.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks but those aren’t even showing up. I’m at the point where I have to put points in my stats, but the remaining points never goes down and I’m stuck on that screen
Variable 1724 holds the available points you can put in your stats. The counter on screen you described only goes up to 30. If you modified 1724 to be above 30 then when you add these to stats the on screen counter won’t decrease.

Reactions: Blu
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes