- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Any walkthrough for only the v1.4 content?
Till now i do all the thing in V1.3. The only thing that I've never done till now is the aiming training.
So... before i start the v1.4 do i have to do the aiming training first?
Nope. After you pick the Mafia you can train at the HQ.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys: When people ask about the pussy fight "training", you need to specify about which training you mean:
  • Gym training for strength.
  • Mafia HQ (basement??) training for stealth, strength, and fighting.
Looking over previous posts, it seems the askers and answerers are talking at cross-purposes.

Reactions: VicZ

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
so When is the Final Version of this patch 1.4 will be completed? i cant really play on the test version.. really slow and heavy to play... x.x

waiting on Firebane's Mod now instead.. i really happy to see the game updated. .-.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I thinks this updates was pretty good, the amount of contents and branchs are superb, i can understand the length of the scenes of pussy fighters, because its a tournament (you fuck the girl and go to fight the other one), so you cant keep fucking then forever there (even though i woud've loved it). What impress me was that ALL the fights and scenes were animated, thats some pretty good job there.

Nesrot is easily the best route (fucking jackeline was awesome), but i choose the russian one too , because getting some points with Maria will always seem right (at least until i know we can do the same on nesrot route), i think the Chang route is supposed to be boring, so we dont choose him LOL (you losing Maria choosing him is already a no go to me).

I really like Tyna and Amaria, their scenes are pretty good (i think just one or two of Amaria, thats its too dark), but the way Amaria fucks you on Special Anal scene, is fucking awesome, so is tyna , her attitudes and the way she speaks is a good change of peace from the others girls. I'm expecting something pretty good from the threesome scene.

About Maria not having a scene, i think its just like Sarah being on Hold, since they are Main characters, they will probably have way more content later on.

Before i forget, i played this update without a problem, i've seen people complaining about bugs , but i didnt have any problem at all... Only thing was that i needed to sleep on the right time (When we got teleported to home at night) to do the training.

I think with the Xtras i'd put this update a 9.0 , easily the biggest update we got so far.

Now i'm expecting some Beth and Daisy on 1.5 and hope he adds one more (Maybe Sandra or Christian), leaving only Markus, Laura /Amy and Shasha. After finishing all side characters , he can go full Main quest (maybe adding some extras like Miss Gyna or something).

What worries me, is that next weekend is already February 3 so i hope he releases the xtras mid week , so he can focus on 1.5 and not losing the date for the release.
Looks like our thoughts and decisions are similar in regards to the content in this update. I'll probably go back and make alternate save files for the other routes once the other girls (specifically Shasha and the step sisters) have their questlines completed. For now, I'm sticking with Nina and the Russians since that is the most Pro-Maria option it seems. If Maria is still available after picking Nesrot in the future, I'll switch over to him.

Though I DID make an alternate save file right before KOing Christian on the Warren path so I can bang his mom whenever I want. Nice scene. I wish you could've saved mid-fight during the Pussy Fight Matches so you could watch the sex scenes whenever you wanted. They were brief but nice.

And yeah, other than the "wait until MC says it's time to sleep" I didn't get bugged at all in this update either. It's a clean one for me, which is another plus.

And say, Vic, you've got Patreon access right? What was that "Help" post BoN made about? Something wrong with the game?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I choose every route and saved. Kayla and Asian girl was the best fucks in my opnion
Obviously, it was not cool being beaten by Nesrot.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know if that's the way to start Tyna's Adventure and the Pussy Fight Tournament so can someone here tell me if i did it right ?

So first you have to go to Maria's room use the laptop and choose one of the Mafias(i choosed Nina),then the short clip will start where you'll meet the Russian woman.After you used the laptop and talked to the Russian lady in the limo this will trigger Tyna's Adventure and the Pussy Fight Tournament.
After you completed the MAIN quest and the when the sex scene with Mila is over you will respawn at the enter of the base of the Dragunov's so what i did is not to start the training(HQ) yet but in the morning i go to school and on afternoon i talked to the guy near Tyna and i selected "Nina" in the menu that appeared and then i spoke to Tyna and she saied something like "you need more training".
So is this the right way to trigger Tyna's Adveture and the Pussy Fight or i did something wrong ?
Please let me know and thanks in advice.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I don't know if that's the way to start Tyna's Adventure and the Pussy Fight Tournament so can someone here tell me if i did it right ?

So first you have to go to Maria's room use the laptop and choose one of the Mafias(i choosed Nina),then the short clip will start where you'll meet the Russian woman.After you used the laptop and talked to the Russian lady in the limo this will trigger Tyna's Adventure and the Pussy Fight Tournament.
After you completed the MAIN quest and the when the sex scene with Mila is over you will respawn at the enter of the base of the Dragunov's so what i did is not to start the training(HQ) yet but in the morning i go to school and on afternoon i talked to the guy near Tyna and i selected "Nina" in the menu that appeared and then i spoke to Tyna and she saied something like "you need more training".
So is this the right way to trigger Tyna's Adveture and the Pussy Fight or i did something wrong ?
Please let me know and thanks in advice.
1st you need to train at the HQ. Choose your points and talk to Tyna.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Looks like our thoughts and decisions are similar in regards to the content in this update. I'll probably go back and make alternate save files for the other routes once the other girls (specifically Shasha and the step sisters) have their questlines completed. For now, I'm sticking with Nina and the Russians since that is the most Pro-Maria option it seems. If Maria is still available after picking Nesrot in the future, I'll switch over to him.

Though I DID make an alternate save file right before KOing Christian on the Warren path so I can bang his mom whenever I want. Nice scene. I wish you could've saved mid-fight during the Pussy Fight Matches so you could watch the sex scenes whenever you wanted. They were brief but nice.

And yeah, other than the "wait until MC says it's time to sleep" I didn't get bugged at all in this update either. It's a clean one for me, which is another plus.

And say, Vic, you've got Patreon access right? What was that "Help" post BoN made about? Something wrong with the game?
I'd love to save on the pussy fighters too, but i if you save just before talking to tyna, at least its pretty fast going back and fighting. Banging Christian Mom felt so fucking nice, cant wait for his update.

What i'd like to have, is fighting some others fighters after the tournament or something like that, so we can fuck their girls too. Lady X took some fun from us defeating other strong opponents.

I have alternate save almost every update, but what i hope he makes after all side characters is some kind of Gallery, for at least the scenes we cant go back.

He was asking for save files from 1.3, i dont know what he's testing though. Probably making sure of some bugs people are complaining. Hope he doesnt break anything, because people are complaining about bugs of this updates, when its actualy just people doing things wrong.

Zeus x

Jan 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to start the game. Every time I try to start game all I get is a white screen and sometimes black. Do I need a program to play this game.

Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 27.01.2017
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4
Developer:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

<Downloads>
- - -

Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.
View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
one tell

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I choose every route and saved. Kayla and Asian girl was the best fucks in my opnion
Obviously, it was not cool being beaten by Nesrot.
Yea, i did every quest too, Nesrot beating us was pretty disturbing (Didnt think nesrot was that build)

Kayla was pretty awesome, but jackeline hands down the Asian in my opinion, i really hope later on we get a "kayla house sex" or with the mafia missions we get enough reputation to fuck everyone lol.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I'd love to save on the pussy fighters too, but i if you save just before talking to tyna, at least its pretty fast going back and fighting. Banging Christian Mom felt so fucking nice, cant wait for his update.

What i'd like to have, is fighting some others fighters after the tournament or something like that, so we can fuck their girls too. Lady X took some fun from us defeating other strong opponents.

I have alternate save almost every update, but what i hope he makes after all side characters is some kind of Gallery, for at least the scenes we cant go back.

He was asking for save files from 1.3, i dont know what he's testing though. Probably making sure of some bugs people are complaining. Hope he doesnt break anything, because people are complaining about bugs of this updates, when its actualy just people doing things wrong.
Oh okay. That's good then. Was worried that if something went wrong the February update would be in jeopardy. I still wonder if we'll get one next month or not since it's already at the end of January... we'll see.

It would be nice if we could go back and give a go at beating other fighters for scenes. Maybe in the future BoN will have a fighting mini-game where Pussy Fighter contestants challenge your champion status and visit the mafia base in order to fight you. It's a option.

Thinking about it though, as much as I like the stupid amount of content and variety 1.4 introduced I REALLY hope that the previous girls (Shasha, Amy, Laura, etc) get their questlines updated before anyone new (Jacqueline, Dakota, Nina, etc) does. As much as I would like a Kayla, Jaqueline, Christian's Mom (Jennifer), and Dakota routes I want to see the others get content first.

In 1.5, assuming we get Beth and Daisy's route is finished up (that's two girls) that only leaves Shasha, Laura and Amy left. Plus Sandra, Ms Turner and Ms Gina. As far as previous girls go anyway. Though 1.5 MIGHT have Sandra and Christian questlines added in as well since part of Daisy's is being introduced in the Xtra version of 1.4 update. Then maybe Amy and Laura will be in 1.7... that hopefully Shasha gets a focus not long after. Then we can get to all the new stuff that progressing the main questline would introduce.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Oh okay. That's good then. Was worried that if something went wrong the February update would be in jeopardy. I still wonder if we'll get one next month or not since it's already at the end of January... we'll see.

It would be nice if we could go back and give a go at beating other fighters for scenes. Maybe in the future BoN will have a fighting mini-game where Pussy Fighter contestants challenge your champion status and visit the mafia base in order to fight you. It's a option.

Thinking about it though, as much as I like the stupid amount of content and variety 1.4 introduced I REALLY hope that the previous girls (Shasha, Amy, Laura, etc) get their questlines updated before anyone new (Jacqueline, Dakota, Nina, etc) does. As much as I would like a Kayla, Jaqueline, Christian's Mom (Jennifer), and Dakota routes I want to see the others get content first.

In 1.5, assuming we get Beth and Daisy's route is finished up (that's two girls) that only leaves Shasha, Laura and Amy left. Plus Sandra, Ms Turner and Ms Gina. As far as previous girls go anyway. Though 1.5 MIGHT have Sandra and Christian questlines added in as well since part of Daisy's is being introduced in the Xtra version of 1.4 update. Then maybe Amy and Laura will be in 1.7... that hopefully Shasha gets a focus not long after. Then we can get to all the new stuff that progressing the main questline would introduce.
That would be cool, being challenged for the champion status.

Yea, of course. I want all the school girls (Laura and amy included) to be finished before any new ones are added, we already had that problem with Aunt and mindy.

I think its already confirmed that Beth will be 1.5 (someone asked him) and like you said, since the beginning of daisy quest will be added right now, she'll probably be finished on 1.5, i hope he adds sandra or christian, so we can have a 3 way update on 1.5 , 3 way 1.6 (Shasha being the focus) and 1.7 Laura and Amy. So by May he can focus on main quest (Maria + Sarah) and new girls.

I dont see miss Gyna and Turner as characters that "needs" update like the school girl, i see them more as an Extra maybe?. But i would have them without a problem, just dont think they should be put in a update alone.

Im kinda worried about February too, since next weekend its already February 3rd . let's see how things will go.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I always ignored this game, just recently got into it. It looks huge, tons of content, don't even know what I'm doing

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes