D

Deleted member 50299

It keeps saying "your tired come back tomorrow". I have already restarted the save and I get same bug. This is at Russian mafia. I come back next day but I cant continue training.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It keeps saying "your tired come back tomorrow". I have already restarted the save and I get same bug. This is at Russian mafia. I come back next day but I cant continue training.
It is a bug. To bypass this bug just wait until it teleports you back to your home then go to sleep.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Has anyone uploaded any saves from the beginning of this update? I don't fancy grinding through the entire game again

altdeviant

Nov 24, 2017
I have a few questions now that the new update moves the main story along. I have finished jets ,Amy, Maria, and dads missions( up to the shootout in the ally),But according to the walk threw nesrot was suposed to send a car for me but never dose. have i hit a bug that i need someones save to get past or am i missing something

also in the school yard if you talk to Roselva, it says you need to prep the bathroom. in the bathroom it says you need ot get a saw from the basement.so my question is has any one found this saw yet?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have a few questions now that the new update moves the main story along. I have finished jets ,Amy, Maria, and dads missions( up to the shootout in the ally),But according to the walk threw nesrot was suposed to send a car for me but never dose. have i hit a bug that i need someones save to get past or am i missing something

also in the school yard if you talk to Roselva, it says you need to prep the bathroom. in the bathroom it says you need ot get a saw from the basement.so my question is has any one found this saw yet?
To trigger that scene you need to go into east city during the dawning hours meaning 00:00 - 04:00. do this and the car to pick you up will show. I know seeing as I played the latest version and this triggered for me.

D

Deleted member 50299

It is a bug. To bypass this bug just wait until it teleports you back to your home then go to sleep.
what teleport? i can go home, its just when i come back next day it still says im tired. she wont train me. its not like im stuck in place. what teleport you talking about?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
what teleport? i can go home, its just when i come back next day it still says im tired. she wont train me. its not like im stuck in place. what teleport you talking about?
Whenever you go pass 22:00 or 10 PM you will automatically be teleported back to your room. When this happens then you go to sleep. Otherwise the bug will keep triggering.

altdeviant

Nov 24, 2017
To trigger that scene you need to go into east city during the dawning hours meaning 00:00 - 04:00. do this and the car to pick you up will show. I know seeing as I played the latest version and this triggered for me.
sadly its not working i have entered east town from every entrance from 00:00 till 4:00.....do i have to find the car or dose it find me?

D

Deleted member 50299

Whenever you go pass 22:00 or 10 PM you will automatically be teleported back to your room. When this happens then you go to sleep. Otherwise the bug will keep triggering.
ok so i did that and it worked. thanks. But now trainer says I'm ready for fights, but when I visit tyna after school next to bus stop, she still gives me the line of get lost and such. not what the walkthrough said. how many bugs does this game have?

edit: nevrmnind fixed it. it was yet another bug explained in walkthrough.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Im kinda worried about February too, since next weekend its already February 3rd . let's see how things will go.
i've seen people post this a lot recently (after the delay), saying that BoN releases an update every month. In theory he does, but more accurately, he releases an update every 4-6 weeks. Since the 1.4 update was released at the end of January, and February is a short month, him releasing the 1.5 update at the beginning of March would actually still be on time.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
i've seen people post this a lot recently (after the delay), saying that BoN releases an update every month. In theory he does, but more accurately, he releases an update every 4-6 weeks. Since the 1.4 update was released at the end of January, and February is a short month, him releasing the 1.5 update at the beginning of March would actually still be on time.
I dont mind when he releases the game, i'll wait without a problem. But releasing on the begining of march is not exactly "on time"..

He always releases between first weekend to third weekend (most of the time 2nd weekend of the month), and the 1.4 was already delayed 1 week from normal (because of holidays) , then he delayed 1 more week because he couldn't finish it on time , thats a 2 week delay from normal time. If everything went normal, today we would've got the Xtras update ,and if he was on old release time (Releasing the game on 13-14) , we would have gotten the xtra past weekend.

He need to release on february or some other month faster, so that he can go back to his usual schedule(or just change the sched), and after seeing so many people complaining about this delay, i dont think its good for BoN to not release anything on February (People most of the time dont care about "weeks", they just want content on that specific month).

But like i said, I really dont mind when he releases it.

Asharakill

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys , i need help , during Sarah's quest i need to get the card from shasha's boss ,but when i go to the comic store , she says that i need to train my stealth but i already have 30 points in stealth... any idea ?

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
Two Brenda in the yard? And who`s the guy standing in front of the school with list - Warren, Nesrot etc?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes