ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for this Ballzak! Quick question, do the regular home visits for Almeria and Tyna start after completing the tournament and do they work the same point wise as for the other girls like Rachel, Ms Taylor etc? Havent played this update so far but i’m asking because you havent mentioned that in your quickguide. Anyway thank you very much for all the effort you put in a so much needed guide for this game!

PS: do you know your forum name actually means scrotum (ballsack) in Dutch
Yes that is correct you get the ability to visit both Amaria and Tyna at home as soon as you win the tournament. The requirements are much easier this time around. For Tyna I think you only need to visit 3 times before sex and Amaria might be only 4. I can't remember exactly right now.

As far as the name goes yes I am aware and quite honestly find it humorous. Mainly however it is an homage to the Legendary Balsac the Jaws of Death. Who I use as my avatar.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i have unpacked the game but when i start it i only get a white screen any fix for this ?
Make sure that the folder you unpacked it to is not named %DEFAULT FOLDER%. This is where it usually unpacks when you use EnigmaVB. The Percent signs in the name will cause the load to fail and is the most often cause of the white screen you are getting. If the folder has % signs in the name rename it to something else.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Is anyone else getting a problem where the progression for Tyna and/or Amaria keeps looping? I finished all sex scenes with Tyna but when I went there again, instead of her saying "What would you like?", she repeated a previous scene.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have a few questions now that the new update moves the main story along. I have finished jets ,Amy, Maria, and dads missions( up to the shootout in the ally),But according to the walk threw nesrot was suposed to send a car for me but never dose. have i hit a bug that i need someones save to get past or am i missing something

also in the school yard if you talk to Roselva, it says you need to prep the bathroom. in the bathroom it says you need ot get a saw from the basement.so my question is has any one found this saw yet?
There are 3 requirements for the car to show up.

1. It has to be after midnight. Between 0:00 and 4:00.
  2. You have to finish the part where you go with your dad to the Alley in East Town where you wind up shooting the two guys and you find out what he does.
  3. You have to get the picture of Amy's boyfriend Dereck with Chloe.
The car will show up only when all three requirements are met.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
You can only have sex with Lady X if you choose to be in Warren's Mafia. If you do you must buy her a Pussy Beer from the lounge after each day of fighting. If you buy her 3 beers and beat her you can have sex with her. If you choose to be in any other Mafia she won't speak to you in the lounge so you can't give her the beer.
Nice. The same happens to the Russian girl from the bald tattoo guy?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Does somebody knows what variable I should modify to increase my work days. I don't really wanna grind the fifty days to work at amaria's.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
No, to get her you have to be in the Russian Mafia. She will just show up outside your door where you sleep after you beat her boyfriend in the semi-final match.
So, each of the Mafias have one extra thing? Lady x from Warren, the girl on Russian... Does nesrot and Chang have something too?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
So, each of the Mafias have one extra thing? Lady x from Warren, the girl on Russian... Does nesrot and Chang have something too?
Pretty much. They all have their own unique girl that you can interact with during the tournament.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Errr what? New? I dont remember any update on the game that have any forced Losses or NTR... you can lose if you want of course, and there is the defeat scenes, but thats it.
Well, I meant like what happens to Tyna in the beginning of the fights where she loses and you are forced to watch but thank you for answering my question anyway.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished the most pro Maria path with the pussy fights and I have to say while I get the fights were supposed to be fun they felt extremely underwhelming. Even Lady X at the end of the game at best only matched my damage when she scored a critical hit on me. Otherwise I was dominating her almost as badly as I did Jason's father and Richard.

However the look on Bliss's face when I beat lady X with that face palm was 100% hilarious. But the real highlight was when I beat Christian and the look on his face when I fucked his mom right in front of him. Though the look on her face prior to it looked as though she wanted it more than ever.

Overall this path was fun. Though sadly the grind to get to it from what I have seen unless I missed something can't be skipped by changing the variables.

Of all the paths I have seen here is how I rate them.

1) Nina

Because this is the most pro Maria you get. Not to mention as I pointed out seeing that expression and face palm that Bliss's did when Lady X went down was perfect. Hopefully Nersot and Nina somewhere along the line join forces seeing as these two are my personal favorites.

2) Nersot

Jackaline from what I have seen is the hottest of the rescue fucks and when I finally got to see her true proportions I have to put her up there with both Amy and Shasha. Also the attitude Nersot had with you when you save her AKA the Bro attitude was excellent as well in my eyes. Hopefully as another person said Nersot path will also be somewhat Pro Maria due to from what I have seen the Russian while having beef with both Warren and Chang don't seem to have issues with Nersot.

3) Warren

The exchange between Nesrot and Mike when they learn the truth was perfect. I also loved the envious expression when he mentioned the main male having a bigger dick than him (My dick is bigger than yours zing!) Not to mention Jackaline begging Nesrot not to kill you. Then the last exchange with Chloe when she learns the truth was so touching to me. Despite learning the truth she had no hard feelings what so ever which was extremely cool in my opinion. But the cream of the crop being when you beat Christian and fuck his mom right in front of him So much better in my opinion than the ring fight. This would be the one thing that would make me side with Warren. Got to give to BON for stepping up his game and making there be a good reason/s to join warren and the father.

4) Chang

Not too much I can say about this path that is good. Not only do you lose Maria (Of all the milfs in the game she is one of my favorites) But most of the material isn't all that good. In fact the only exchange I can think off that I did like with this one was when his assistant had that heart to heart talk and explained everything about the city.

But what saddened me the most was finally learning the truth. I was so hoping Lucy wasn't the mother of Mike but that hope has been dumped. Not sure if you can actually be a true mother fucker in this one, however if this did happen and it was only available on this path then it I would make another save for this reason.

Overall Loved the game, and while the new faces were the highlight of this game along with Warren getting a nice buff it saddened me that Chang wasn't up there. Besides did he completely forget that you saved his daughter and was already in his debt?

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
does anyone have a legit download for the game cause the one i downloaded from mega is super slow compared to my other mega downloads

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes