Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Finished the most pro Maria path with the pussy fights and I have to say while I get the fights were supposed to be fun they felt extremely underwhelming. Even Lady X at the end of the game at best only matched my damage when she scored a critical hit on me. Otherwise I was dominating her almost as badly as I did Jason's father and Richard.

However the look on Bliss's face when I beat lady X with that face palm was 100% hilarious. But the real highlight was when I beat Christian and the look on his face when I fucked his mom right in front of him. Though the look on her face prior to it looked as though she wanted it more than ever.

Overall this path was fun. Though sadly the grind to get to it from what I have seen unless I missed something can't be skipped by changing the variables.

Of all the paths I have seen here is how I rate them.

1) Nina

Because this is the most pro Maria you get. Not to mention as I pointed out seeing that expression and face palm that Bliss's did when Lady X went down was perfect. Hopefully Nersot and Nina somewhere along the line join forces seeing as these two are my personal favorites.

2) Nersot

Jackaline from what I have seen is the hottest of the rescue fucks and when I finally got to see her true proportions I have to put her up there with both Amy and Shasha. Also the attitude Nersot had with you when you save her AKA the Bro attitude was excellent as well in my eyes. Hopefully as another person said Nersot path will also be somewhat Pro Maria due to from what I have seen the Russian while having beef with both Warren and Chang don't seem to have issues with Nersot.

3) Warren

The exchange between Nesrot and Mike when they learn the truth was perfect. I also loved the envious expression when he mentioned the main male having a bigger dick than him (My dick is bigger than yours zing!) Not to mention Jackaline begging Nesrot not to kill you. Then the last exchange with Chloe when she learns the truth was so touching to me. Despite learning the truth she had no hard feelings what so ever which was extremely cool in my opinion. But the cream of the crop being when you beat Christian and fuck his mom right in front of him So much better in my opinion than the ring fight. This would be the one thing that would make me side with Warren. Got to give to BON for stepping up his game and making there be a good reason/s to join warren and the father.

4) Chang

Not too much I can say about this path that is good. Not only do you lose Maria (Of all the milfs in the game she is one of my favorites) But most of the material isn't all that good. In fact the only exchange I can think off that I did like with this one was when his assistant had that heart to heart talk and explained everything about the city.

But what saddened me the most was finally learning the truth. I was so hoping Lucy wasn't the mother of Mike but that hope has been dumped. Not sure if you can actually be a true mother fucker in this one, however if this did happen and it was only available on this path then it I would make another save for this reason.

Overall Loved the game, and while the new faces were the highlight of this game along with Warren getting a nice buff it saddened me that Chang wasn't up there. Besides did he completely forget that you saved his daughter and was already in his debt?
Who is Bliss again?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Oh, i see but i didnt find on first play. I'll take a look, for nesrot and chang how are the interactions?
I don't think there is anything for those two. I searched all of the pussy fights maps high and low and can't find anything different for when you are in Nesrot or Chang's mafia. I also work on the CG rip and walk-through simultaneously and have been able to account for every one of the CG's without there being anything special for those two choices. So unless I missed something and it is a repeated scene, I'm going to say no, there is no extra scene at the fights when you join either Nesrot or Chang.

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
Hi guys , i need help , during Sarah's quest i need to get the card from shasha's boss ,but when i go to the comic store , she says that i need to train my stealth but i already have 30 points in stealth... any idea ?
I think I had a similar problem when I cheated all my stealth. Finding a package and going through the minigame fixed it.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I don't think there is anything for those two. I searched all of the pussy fights maps high and low and can't find anything different for when you are in Nesrot or Chang's mafia. I also work on the CG rip and walk-through simultaneously and have been able to account for every one of the CG's without there being anything special for those two choices. So unless I missed something and it is a repeated scene, I'm going to say no, there is no extra scene at the fights when you join either Nesrot or Chang.
i did nesrot route and nothing no interaction after the fight but with nina and warren what is the interaction??? thx

EDIT: nvm i just reading it thx

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
does anyone have a legit download for the game cause the one i downloaded from mega is super slow compared to my other mega downloads
Unpack that huge (3GBs) .exe -file with the attached unpacker.
Delete all content from your MNL 1.4. -folder EXCEPT %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Move your Save-folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Enjoy Magnificently faster MNL :D.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
When I speak to Tna after the training I will go to one of the HQ but it is mostly empt. Where do I get the money for the fight? with hom do I have to speak? Also if i go to the girls Zone of Warrens HQ I have to follow the girl but the game freezes

Stupidity

Oct 8, 2017
Seems like a great game (top 1%) but I keep getting a glitch that stops me from going to East side.
Seems to kick in after i get a few stealth levels. When i go to east side I get dialogue with Tyna out of nowhere and game becomes unplayable.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
what should i do to get pussy fight? i have been training with conny 5 times, and when i go training again it always 5th trianing too ..when i talk to woman next to her she said " sorry you not strong enugh" how i finish the training session?
(i took maria's path) thx in advance
Edit: also when i train aim i got stuck with the pict of mc firing gun, and when train at russian base they said " you're tired come bak tommorow" than when the next day i come again they still said im tired ..please help me what i must do?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
QUESTION mother of MC is lucy and we know it now (i was right :D) MC know about his mom with all the mafias or only with warren-chang-Nina?? If i remember nesrot never tell him that

tonyyayo

May 30, 2017
what should i do to get pussy fight? i have been training with conny 5 times, and when i go training again it always 5th trianing too ..when i talk to woman next to her she said " sorry you not strong enugh" how i finish the training session?
(i took maria's path) thx in advance
Edit: also when i train aim i got stuck with the pict of mc firing gun, and when train at russian base they said " you're tired come bak tommorow" than when the next day i come again they still said im tired ..please help me what i must do?
Here's your answer to ur problems

Reactions: Ziraf

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
uhm when i train aim at russia base, i got stuck with the pic of MC firing gun .. is it a bug or what? what should i do? thx in advance

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes