Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
QUESTION mother of MC is lucy and we know it now (i was right :D) MC know about his mom with all the mafias or only with warren-chang-Nina?? If i remember nesrot never tell him that
I think that even Nesrot knows that MC's mother is Lucy because in a quest(forgot what quest was)MC got caught by Jacqueline and Nesrot told MC that he's Jack's and Lucy's son.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I don't think there is anything for those two. I searched all of the pussy fights maps high and low and can't find anything different for when you are in Nesrot or Chang's mafia. I also work on the CG rip and walk-through simultaneously and have been able to account for every one of the CG's without there being anything special for those two choices. So unless I missed something and it is a repeated scene, I'm going to say no, there is no extra scene at the fights when you join either Nesrot or Chang.
stats point variable is 1700 not 1742

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yes this is correct. There is a bug in the game (of course) for starting the PussyFights tournament. If you completed Tyna's quest entirely before this update, meaning you returned to Amaria and watched the scene of her thanking you, the Tyna quest variable is set to 20. However, in this new version it must be set to 17 to continue. The man in blue standing next to Tyna is essentially the same as the cat's that BON put in for previous versions to fix variables when coming from an older save. When you speak to him he will reset Tyna quest to 17 and some other switches so when you talk to Tyna you will continue. Otheriwise Tyna won't advance the quest.
I just thought something...do you think that this little bug will have future consequences on new releases ?
And there's no problem if i or someone other than me clicked him after the training to start the Pussy Fight Tournaments,right ?

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
anyone have any ideas how to make the game run much smoother?.. or i have no choice but to suck it and play it?

or wait for the Patch 1.4 to be fully completed and let Firebane do the work..? .-.

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
I can't practice for the fight's . It's says that I need to improove my skill and when I'm trying to do so , the instrucktor says that I'm on the maximum level . wtf?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I can't practice for the fight's . It's says that I need to improove my skill and when I'm trying to do so , the instrucktor says that I'm on the maximum level . wtf?
Have you tried or did you completed Connie's strenght first ? Because when i tried to start the trainings in the HQ i couldn't start them.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So how do I start fighting? I finished fight training and she says I am ready for the fight
Talk to Tyna right after school, if she doesnt let you continue talk to the blue vested guy next to her and pick the same mob gang. This sets the varibales right and talk to her again.

Reactions: digimon

belkpool

Jan 19, 2018
Is Cg means pictures and videos used in the game ? if yes , is there CG for this v1.4

i don't have to download all the game again i need just the new update plz

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys so is it just pussy tournaments in this? I took the video of christian but daisy ignores me when I phone. is there anything new with Maria?

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
what do I have to do in the gang´s headquaters after talking to Tyna? I can´t find a way to start the fights( I am in company of Tyna and her relative). The main women of the gangs are always gone from the giving quest position.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes