Akho

Jul 20, 2017
Seems like a great game (top 1%) but I keep getting a glitch that stops me from going to East side.
Seems to kick in after i get a few stealth levels. When i go to east side I get dialogue with Tyna out of nowhere and game becomes unplayable.
Same here! didn´t find a solution yet...

Elnamer

Apr 29, 2017
what do I have to do in the gang´s headquaters after talking to Tyna? I can´t find a way to start the fights( I am in company of Tyna and her relative). The main women of the gangs are always gone from the giving quest position.
go to the gang boss talk with him/her so you can start the fight " the boss in 2nd floor take the elevator "

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
what should i do ? already click the points (all stats 10)train at russia base when i click the girl near ring ,still have 30 points ( not reduced a single point
edit: finish it with variables :)

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, does anyone have a save from the beginning of this update that they could upload please? I've not got any, as the last update was that bugged I gave it a pass. I'd really appreciate this.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Haven't got the chance to play this update yet, but just seeing the CG from it got me hyped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
Does someone else get the bug of going to warren´s HQ on the left side, where Bliss talks to the other Lady about entertaining you, but then the game freezes?

Reactions: donking187

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
And people having trouble with stats point getting stucked at 30 can edit variable 1700 to zero it is variable for total stats power point

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
what do I have to do in the gang´s headquaters after talking to Tyna? I can´t find a way to start the fights( I am in company of Tyna and her relative). The main women of the gangs are always gone from the giving quest position.
Go to headquarters office you did not specify which path you selected but ot is linear in all path take elevator and go to main boss aka warren or nesort office which you would have seen once you join a gang

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
What do we do with Daisy? On the phone she just says next update after catching christian, also is there anything with maria in this?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes