prresbyter6

Jan 17, 2018
EVERY TIME WHEN I USING PHONE FOR DATING ANY OF CLASSMATE OR FAMILY ETC .. WHERE'S THE SQUARE ON THE MAP I HAVE TO GO THERE AND DATING WITH THEM ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I know that this isn't the right forum to talk about this but i have to in order to know and not only me but everyone in this thread.
Basically i think a few weeks/months the developer of DmD(Mr Dots)his game was removed by Patreon(he'll still do some updates but slowly)and he saied that actually Patreon doesn't allow any incest related(daughter,mother,brother,step-sister and so on...),drugs and alcohol games so my question is if Patreon would do the same with BoN.
I don't really know if i'm correct with all the info so if i saied something wrong or i gave wrong info about DmD sorry and please let me know,anyway what you guys think about that ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Changelog for v1.4?
Bug fix
- Stress cleaning of interactive animations (some)
- Rosalva has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Aunt Maggie has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Prima Mindy has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Brenda has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Jason's Mom has reduced the cost of sex actions at home
- Main Adventure added (continues when nesrot asks to steal Maria's computer, Maria's room)
- Added the four bases of the local mafia.
- Continued adventure of Tyna (you need to enlist a mafia to continue)
-Torneo Internacional de Pussy Fights (Adventure of Tyna)
-Tyna's House Added Eastown
- Amarna House added Commercial Neighborhood
-Full events and interactive sex at Tyna's house
-Full events and interactive sex at Amaria's house

kim96

Jan 28, 2018
I have a bug when I enter east town I come across Tyna upset I think was the dialogue and then I get stuck and cant move. Any help?

Berserk

May 6, 2017
Please make an update for cg from1.4

Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Dec 15, 2017: Added the content for the latest 1.3 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.3+XTRAS Complete:

v1.3+XTRAS Update Only:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Of course I would choose Nesrot, he has Chloe.
Oddly enough when you choose Warren Chloe despite becoming your enemy is saddened by it. The exchange between the two was nice and heart felt in my eyes and it is one of the few things that makes the Warren path worth while (besides getting the better exchange between Christian instead of the look when you fuck his mom in the ring when you beat him)

But Nesrot path for me has the highlight of being able to fuck that fine piece of ass known as Jackaline. Hopefully there will be an interactive sex scene with her in the future.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Oddly enough when you choose Warren Chloe despite becoming your enemy is saddened by it. The exchange between the two was nice and heart felt in my eyes and it is one of the few things that makes the Warren path worth while (besides getting the better exchange between Christian instead of the look when you fuck his mom in the ring when you beat him)

But Nesrot path for me has the highlight of being able to fuck that fine piece of ass known as Jackaline. Hopefully there will be an interactive sex scene with her in the future.
Yeah i really liked Jacqueline's scene when choosing Nesrot's route and i liked Christian's mom but man the girl with Lady X...BoN really need to add some content with her.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

For the Xtras i really want an alternative route to get Daisy instead of Sandra just to see her content in the new release.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah i really liked Jacqueline's scene when choosing Nesrot's route and i liked Christian's mom but man the girl with Lady X...BoN really need to add some content with her.
As yes Bliss the woman who from what we have seen has only had two dicks in her (Game wise) Warren and now recently you.

I still was laughing at her facepalm when Lady X lost and she learned she was about to be fucked.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
As yes Bliss the woman who from what we have seen has only had two dicks in her (Game wise) Warren and now recently you.

I still was laughing at her facepalm when Lady X lost and she learned she was about to be fucked.
I guess she'll get MC's dick even more if BoN decide to add more content with her in future updates.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
how to update 1.4 Redownload or just update.My save work or need to play from start ?
To keep playing with your previous save file just make a dummy save on the new release then copy your save file(the one you played before the new update)and paste it on the new update but make sure that your dummy save is the same like your previous save file.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes