zweyeaung

Jan 24, 2018
To keep playing with your previous save file just make a dummy save on the new release then copy your save file(the one you played before the new update)and paste it on the new update but make sure that your dummy save is the same like your previous save file.
I need to redownload v1.4 or auto in game update ?
Thanks for your help

kim96

Jan 28, 2018
Can anyone help me with this bug I am getting? I enter east town I get a dialogue about Tyna being hurt or something along those lines then I can't move.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Can not solve, there are other ways?

Error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read peoperty 'width' of null
i am getting this error too, especially when trying the first client for the jiggolo job ...
but that was for the last version, i am going to try it again with this new one, and hopefully, that would have been fixed ....
stay tuned ....

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
just finished with both Tyna and Amaria and out of all the grinds they two were the easiest. only 7 times for each before you get the list. Though I was surprised that Tyna didn't get a school yard option like the others girls when you finished their quests.

Also Wasn't Amaria introduced to us as Tyna cousin? wonder why BON changed it to aunt in this update? So much of these little things I have noticed that need to be sorted out.

From Sarah calling Mike Onii-Chan in her dairy when she is the older sister (if anything he should be calling her Onee-Chan) to now this.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i need to get the variable for the laxative in maggie quest, the scientist is bugged and he does not move , at all
and when i chose an older save to restart the quest, it bugged on me also in the cut-scene before the y get into that car, all blackness ...
so, i am going to edit this dang save file, to get myself the laxative and be done with it.
so, i need the variable no# for it ...

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
I keep trying to find marble's car but I can't findd it, yet it's in front of her shop, it does nothing when interactng with it, is there another car that looks like her (reward 1 for 25 days)

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
just finished with both Tyna and Amaria and out of all the grinds they two were the easiest. only 7 times for each before you get the list. Though I was surprised that Tyna didn't get a school yard option like the others girls when you finished their quests.

Also Wasn't Amaria introduced to us as Tyna cousin? wonder why BON changed it to aunt in this update? So much of these little things I have noticed that need to be sorted out.

From Sarah calling Mike Onii-Chan in her dairy when she is the older sister (if anything he should be calling her Onee-Chan) to now this.

Did you grind the work manually, or changed the variable ?

Shine101

Sep 18, 2017
So I chose Nesrot. Now when I leave the Hornets Quarter and enter it again I'm at the Russians Mafia place. Is this a bug that has occured to you guys too?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes