DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Found a v1.3 save to v1.4 bug with Tyna's quest.
  • You've already started Gym Training for strength in v1.3.
  • In v1.4, you've finished all the Mafie HQ training.
  • You try to talk to Tyna after and outside of school, and she just gives you one of her random put-downs so you can not start financing the Pussy Fights.
This means variable 103 "TYna Quest" is already set to 20. Create a save file after you complete the Mafia HQ Training and just before you talk to Tyna after school. Edit variable 103 "TYna Quest" to 16.

Now, when you talk to her after school, she will take you home to start financing your first Pussy Fight bout.

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
Guys anyone knows the mean of all button in the pussy tournament fights?
Edit: i would like to know the meaning of the third one to be right

Ps idk how but the game costantly crash and idk if the problem is my pc or alse anyway thanks for update and the quick walktrhough

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
The mini games are a bit of a grind. Especially the avoid the rats, cats and dogs. Apart from one, I find them almost impossible.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
There a special scenes with the participants of the tournaments, but not those you fight. Anyone knows how to get them ?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Some of the mini games are bugged, such as the fuck the daughters one. I've done it once, but the next two times I click on the daughters and nothing happens.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The mini games are a bit of a grind. Especially the avoid the rats, cats and dogs. Apart from one, I find them almost impossible.
They can detect you two spaces away and through walls, so you need to always be at least 3 spaces away. Using that, and a little patience, and the avoidance mini-games are easy.

shin_94

May 25, 2017
*** I had just read walkthrough again, is that variable in WT could use to reroll back to where choose decision ? and what number should i enter for that ? is anyone know that ? ***
Could u guys tell me which variable present for relationship/love with other girl ? I need to change for choose again scene Chris with Sandra in toilet, i heard that there a update for Chris's gf now. Hope u guys could help please
P/s: and sorry for my bad English.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Haven't played in a few versions, but 1.4 is... annoying me.

For some reason it uses nearly 100% of my CPU time. No idea why, but 3 of its 4 instances in the task manager are all 30+% each. Bleh.

Second I'm finding a lot of bugs. I started a new game for this. First time I enter East city I get a conversation going on with Tyna. If I enter on the south-west side this bugs me out (since it involves the character walking to an unaccessable path), but also occurs if I enter on the north-west side (just without the bug).

The stealth minigames occasionally bug out. If I get caught by a rodent/dog, the critter will often be off its normal path and spot me the second I re-spawn. Also annoying.

And, again for the stealth game, if I finish (win or lose), I end up in a gym somewhere surrounded by what I think are Chinese npc's, and it won't let me leave (Its too late to walk home, or something similar).

I can cheat the stealth game with variables easy enough, but if there are bugs this early on I shudder to think what I will run into later.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Haven't played in a few versions, but 1.4 is... annoying me.

For some reason it uses nearly 100% of my CPU time. No idea why, but 3 of its 4 instances in the task manager are all 30+% each. Bleh.

Second I'm finding a lot of bugs. I started a new game for this. First time I enter East city I get a conversation going on with Tyna. If I enter on the south-west side this bugs me out (since it involves the character walking to an unaccessable path), but also occurs if I enter on the north-west side (just without the bug).

The stealth minigames occasionally bug out. If I get caught by a rodent/dog, the critter will often be off its normal path and spot me the second I re-spawn. Also annoying.

And, again for the stealth game, if I finish (win or lose), I end up in a gym somewhere surrounded by what I think are Chinese npc's, and it won't let me leave (Its too late to walk home, or something similar).

I can cheat the stealth game with variables easy enough, but if there are bugs this early on I shudder to think what I will run into later.
For the first issue I have to ask do you play the packed, or unpacked game? If it is the former I would advise you to get one of the unpacking tools and do so. Doing this made the game play a lot faster for me and my computer isn't the fast around so that is saying something.

As for the bugs while this isn't the 100% finished project I totally agree. They are a nightmare especially when you start from scratch so I tend to port my older saves to the newer versions and save the from scratch play throughs when I am purposely looking for bugs.

However if you can't wait that long there is always the mod version of the game Firebane makes for each update where he crushes the majority of the bugs BON misses so if you want the best experience I would advise paying that version instead when he posts it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is there a chance to respec the Pussyfight Points? I can't seem to win this.
When I played the Pussy fights I used the following

HP 9
Attack 10
Defense 5
Evade 5
Stamina 10

Not sure if strength does anything but for me I had mine at 21 before I did the fights and surprisingly I found them to be 100% underwhelming when I played against them.

Shine101

Sep 18, 2017
When I played the Pussy fights I used the following

HP 9
Attack 10
Defense 5
Evade 5
Stamina 10

Not sure if strength does anything but for me I had mine at 21 before I did the fights and surprisingly I found them to be 100% underwhelming when I played against them.
I kinda got a 5 in everything and it doesn't seem to work. Not enough damage, not enough HP, always finishes me with his random crits or Limit Move or whatever you want to call it.
Do I need to reload an earlier save or can I change my skillpoints?

Nov 9, 2017
For the participant of the pussy fight that you don't fight you just have to bet on there fight and look at the fight to have there scenes as far as I know.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes