pymn

Dec 29, 2017
?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
did you change to 25 first time edit?
I did work one day, then change it to 25 but she disappears. Everything is fine tho, i didn't have the event but i still could participate to the tournament, so everything is alright, thanks guys. I just still dont know where the CG where you fight different opponent, like Svetlana and Christian a second time comes from, maybe if you fight under the banner of other mafias ? Don't know

Reactions: Ziraf

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
i do exactly like the walkthrough said, but for some reason, i can not get the two scientists in the far upper right room to talk or move or do anything for that matter, one of them i can actually walk through, and that happens with 1.4 and the previous version, that's why i asked for the variable for it...
no matter how many times i talk to scientist in far upper left room and come back to the other two, or try the coffee machine, or leave the floor and come back, nothing happens ....
and to make things worse, my earlier save before started the maggie quest, is bugged too, when it reaches the point where they go to get the car, the game just freezes...
so, lil help ??
I posted variable list few pages back you can check if you find it

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I did work one day, then change it to 25 but she disappears. Everything is fine tho, i didn't have the event but i still could participate to the tournament, so everything is alright, thanks guys. I just still dont know where the CG where you fight different opponent, like Svetlana and Christian a second time comes from, maybe if you fight under the banner of other mafias ? Don't know
Its a bug in 1.4 i guess

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Any mod or something to be able to translate in other languages? Because I would love to know more about the story and I do not understand anything, I speak Spanish, I hope they would get a mod for this, I would love them

seden

Aug 22, 2016
For anyone who may have missed it:

• Continue Nesrot quest by going to Maria's room during the day and try to steal her laptop .
  • You are given a choice between help Maria or Help Nesrot. Pick whoever you like.
  • No matter who you pick your actions will be linear until you have to make another choice. If you chose Maria you have to make a final decision to stay with her and help the Russians or to help Chang. If you chose Nesrot then your final decision is to stay with him or to go with Warren.
  • For all choices you will have to complete some mission to prove to the gang boss you are a true 'soldier' for their gang. From what I can see all choices are pretty easy to prove yourself by just following what the game tells you to do.
  • Once you prove yourself you will be given access to the Mafia's hideout where you can begin to train for PussyFights. Leave the hideout by walking outside and having the driver take you back home to Old Quarter. The driver will now always be at the bus stop of old quarter to take you back to the hideout.
  • You have to complete 10 training's in order to be ready. You train by talking to the person in front of the fighting ring. You can only train once per day (unless your training is any of the mazes except the first one, on those days you won't be too tired and can do it twice). There is a small bug here the variable that allows you to train again only get's reset when you transport back home at 22:00. So you have to wait until this happens before you can sleep. The next morning return to the hideout and train again.
  • After you complete all 10 training when you talk to the trainer it should say you are ready for the fights.
  • Find Tyna outside of school (near the bus stop) just after school ends and talk to her and you will tell her that you are ready. She'll ask to fight you to prove it. When you do she will ask you to visit her at home to finalize everything. (If she doesn't talk to you then you have encountered a bug, speak to the man in blue right next to her and tell him what Mafia you belong to, this will fix the variables. Then speak to Tyna again)
  • When you speak to Tyna at home she will tell you she has financing problems to join the fight and you need a financial sponsor. Good thing you have a mob boss as a friend.
  • Take Tyna and Amaria to whichever gang hideout you are a member of and bring them to the boss. He/She will have you fight one of the competitors in a sparing match in order to earn a spot to represent the gang at the fights.
  • When you win return to the Boss of your gang and they will ask if you are ready to go to the fights. Say yes and you will transport there.
  • The fights are pretty straight forward. You are stuck in the building for 3 days of competition. When you go to the fight floor, in the Northeast corner you can talk to the woman behind the counter to place bets and watch the fights you are not involved in. When you are ready to fight step up to the platform on the right of the ring. After the fight you can go back to your room and sleep to advance the day and move to the next round. Once you win completely talk to Tyna twice to get her to ask if you are ready to leave.
If it is the changelog for 1.4, should be added to the first post :)
@Vampira : be specific, if you know what you are writing about, its not enough as to be understood by others.
If it is the said update note : Thank you.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure about this, but I have to ask has anyone else gotten their Mega Downloads cut short due to running out of their limit and was forced to wait sometime before the download continued? Cause I never experienced that with this before until I tried downloading this new version of the game.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm stuck at the "allot points to my fighting skills" screen, I've alloted the points, but it doesn't count, the remaining points available freezes at 30, and can't leave that screen or continue to play the game. Any thoughts?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Not sure about this, but I have to ask has anyone else gotten their Mega Downloads cut short due to running out of their limit and was forced to wait sometime before the download continued? Cause I never experienced that with this before until I tried downloading this new version of the game.
I didn't had such problem when i dowloaded the new version with MEGA.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
If it is the changelog for 1.4, should be added to the first post :)
@Vampira : be specific, if you know what you are writing about, its not enough as to be understood by others.
If it is the said update note : Thank you.
I just copy and pasted it from about 8 pages back, as people were asking if there was any kind of guide.

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
I'm getting this error during the event with Sarah at the Hotel during the date... if someone knows the reason ...

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
there seems to be a problem when i unpack. It auto opens as a 7z file and when i unpack it, its already at 50% but wont go up when i cancel it says "Error opening the archive (check available disk space, that you have a valid password, or that the archive is not partial) any ideas? is it just 7z that has a problem since the file i download cant be opened on any other zip program.

*Edit
Just tried downloading a different game and same deal if its a zip program it wont work and gives the same error. i have plenty of disk space so i doubt thats it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes