Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can somebody give me best stats for pussy figth i have 30pts, pls help

Sry for my english

It isn't just your 30 stats you need to take into account. For the best results you should also make sure you have a good amount of strength but not over 20. Strength for whatever reason not only give you extra attack, but also adds extra stats for you when you are choosing.

For me the first time around I had the following

HP 9
attack 10
Defense 5
evade 5
Stamina 10

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
When I played the Pussy fights I used the following

HP 9
Attack 10
Defense 5
Evade 5
Stamina 10

Not sure if strength does anything but for me I had mine at 21 before I did the fights and surprisingly I found them to be 100% underwhelming when I played against them.
Why yo have 39pts,how to make that?? I only have 30 pts for pussy figth, how can do that? Help me

Sry for my english

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
For those that are asking questions about bugs - The version posted is the 1.4 testing version. Patrons are still posting bugs and Beggar is still fixing them.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
crap changed my variable to 30 and went through a couple of days still no pussy fights save or help (Nina mafia save if can)

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Hello again nation:) Here another dose of FUN ;DDDD Now Maria getting nailed in bathroom by our "BABYBOY". I wanted upload video, but but video getting fucked by game idk why. So some pics for fantasy:p ;D
enjoy peeps :D

These are fantastic! What program are you using to make these?

shin_94

May 25, 2017
Hello again nation:) Here another dose of FUN ;DDDD Now Maria getting nailed in bathroom by our "BABYBOY". I wanted upload video, but but video getting fucked by game idk why. So some pics for fantasy:p ;D
enjoy peeps :D

That absolutely incredible!!! Is this real in game now or just your fanmade pokerface ?
**P/s: When we choose Warren or Nina we have scene with Lady X or little Russian girl.... So does anyone know what come to us in pussy fight when we choose Nesrot or Chang side ?
I had done with nesrot but I couldn't find any scene special more like lady X or russian girl :(

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That absolutely incredible!!! Is this real in game now or just your fanmade pokerface ?
**P/s: When we choose Warren or Nina we have scene with Lady X or little Russian girl.... So does anyone know what come to us in pussy fight when we choose Nesrot or Chang side ?
I had done with nesrot but I couldn't find any scene special more like lady X or russian girl :(
When you choose Nersot you get fuck Jackaline after you save her from Warren and your father. As for Chang I haven't done his path completely so I can't tell you. Though I was disappointed that they didn't have it where when you fight with Warren Neo Genesis doesn't beat Lady X. I was so hoping the main male could tap Belle's bootlylious ass but still fucking the highly desired Bliss is nice.

shin_94

May 25, 2017
When you choose Nersot you get fuck Jackaline after you save her from Warren and your father. As for Chang I haven't done his path completely so I can't tell you. Though I was disappointed that they didn't have it where when you fight with Warren Neo Genesis doesn't beat Lady X. I was so hoping the main male could tap Belle's bootlylious ass but still fucking the highly desired Bliss is nice.
And do you know how could i have fun with Chloe when choose Warren side ?
I had read that there people could do that but I haven't seen her when choose Warren side ?
P/s: Who is Belle ?

Jul 12, 2017
Almost all animations have the following error: Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property "width of null". Is that a bug? Can it fix?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
also in the school yard if you talk to Roselva, it says you need to prep the bathroom. in the bathroom it says you need ot get a saw from the basement.so my question is has any one found this saw yet?
Enter your front door then make a right turn, go downstairs, that basement.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
And do you know how could i have fun with Chloe when choose Warren side ?
I had read that there people could do that but I haven't seen her when choose Warren side ?
P/s: Who is Belle ?
Belle is the women that you would get to fuck if you fought and beat Neo Genesis. Lady X fucks her when she beat him.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
But yeah I have to agree that would be a great thing to add to the game for Maria assuming you picked the Russian path.
Hell, it doesn't even have to be linked to any pathway. It could be a random shower scene that triggers after you decide to tell her about your dad (similar to the interactive scene when she comes in your room at dawn, the shower handjob scene, the scene where you fuck her in the laundry room, or the scene where you eat her out while she's doing the dishes).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes