DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
also in the school yard if you talk to Roselva, it says you need to prep the bathroom. in the bathroom it says you need ot get a saw from the basement.so my question is has any one found this saw yet?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Rosalva
      • Once you have progressed Rosalva's quest far enough you are able to visit her at home and you can build up her submissiveness. See Appendix E for details. When you raise her submissiveness to the maximum (1500) return to the toilet in the recess yard. Check the stall second from the right and your character will say he has an idea if he had a saw. Go to your home and in the basement you can find a saw in the right of the two white cabinets.
        NOTE: The saw will only be here after you have raised Rosalva's submissiveness to above 1500. before this you won't find anything in the cabinet.
Most of the time, people either have not raised Rosalva's submission level high enough, or they mistake some other room (like the home ground floor storage room) for the home basement, which is down the stairs from the home ground floor storage room where Amy does her Yoga.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
i finish all path. now my thoughts

1. - between nesrot and warren theres no right answer, like a really surprise for me. I didnt expected that level. The two path are actually very good whit many interesting thing, plus fuck Jaqueline or Kayla is the real "to be or not to be" question
if you choose warren theres more thing to do like fuck lady x (again i didnt expected that level) but it's a matter of taste at the end who will you choose
2. - between russian and chang that was actually very more easy. Russian is the right choice. Chang dosent give anything good right now (and if you choose him you cant fuck maria anymore. so i have to say no)
3. - nesrot warren and russian you can still fuck maria so i guess will be a important choise more late in the game to do whit maria
4. - tyna (and by extension amaria) was perfect. nothing to add, just fuck the black pussy all the time you can

ps: in fight whit lady x you have to think what to do or you will lose the final

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018

Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 27.01.2017
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4
Developer:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

<Downloads>
- - -

Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.
View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
i download every game on this site and made sure i have alot o memery to do that...that being sed this gamea broke i waited 6 hours for it to download it and i cant even open it with rar opener

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Glad you guys like it, well since Beggar cant upload models i make them on my own, trying replicate them accurate as possible. "So so what is it, is this game or what?" Yes guys this is THE GAME, so first time released was back in 2002, after sometime this game was abandoned.So from then community from modsgarden boosted this game to another level. If you want the game go to modsgarden.cc site, create acc and go to this link ( ) and find his game repack, then extract. Then go to binaries folder and press TK17-114.001.exe. From there its up to you, you can create whatever you want, from mods garden site you can download models, poses, rooms, toys, items, guns , swords, tattoo etc. Always look at 1st page it will show you where copy paste those things: models, rooms, guns, tattoos etc.
Do you post those models that you've made to look like BoN's characters on the site as well? Your replication is perfect and if there is a link to download the models or if you wind up posting them somewhere let me know. I'd like to grab them.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i finish all path. now my thoughts

1. - between nesrot and warren theres no right answer, like a really surprise for me. I didnt expected that level. The two path are actually very good whit many interesting thing, plus fuck Jaqueline or Kayla is the real "to be or not to be" question
if you choose warren theres more thing to do like fuck lady x (again i didnt expected that level) but it's a matter of taste at the end who will you choose
2. - between russian and chang that was actually very more easy. Russian is the right choice. Chang dosent give anything good right now (and if you choose him you cant fuck maria anymore. so i have to say no)
3. - nesrot warren and russian you can still fuck maria so i guess will be a important choise more late in the game to do whit maria
4. - tyna (and by extension amaria) was perfect. nothing to add, just fuck the black pussy all the time you can

ps: in fight whit lady x you have to think what to do or you will lose the final
Actually you can still fuck Maria even if you choose Chang. I did a late night test and Maria stopped into my room and gave me the goods like she did before. You can even still fuck her in the laundry room as well. If anything I am guessing any future events with this character that would happen if you choose the russians are lost to you not the previous ones.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
From walkthrough Version 1.3 written by ballzak
When you have completed all of the interactions you should be able to continue to visit Aunt Maggie and at this point you can choose whatever sexual interaction you want to have with her.
**BUG ALERT: It appears that the trigger for this was not implemented properly and if you continue to visit Aunt Maggie you will always be shown the last Anal scene and you won't be given a choice to do what you want with her

I's possible to go further despite this bug?

TIA

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
I use WinRar and it's always worked well for all games on here, this one too. But for some reason my firewall keeps creating a full virtualization containment for this version of the game and won't let me change it, even crashes my firewall when I try unblock and remove from containment. First time that's ever happened. Somethings up with this test version, don't want to keep wasting time trying to figure it out. So, for me, I'm just going to wait on the final extra version later this week.
how do you use winrar to unpack the file?

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
You have to have given Sarah the second card before Ms. Taylor will be asleep after midnight.
no game was bugged for me, did the card and still no progress, had to use onlinesaveeditor to get it to work. But past that part.. Sarah makes this game so worth it

adasda

Oct 12, 2017
also in the school yard if you talk to Roselva, it says you need to prep the bathroom. in the bathroom it says you need ot get a saw from the basement.so my question is has any one found this saw yet?
go to the basement of your house

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
After you download and install Winrar - when you right-click the compressed file you should be able to see Winrar stacked book icons and extraction options right above your 7-zip.
oh i know how to extract the file i was wondering how you unpack the .exe file to get the game to run faster and not crash during scenes

that1guy2007

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, I'm on the aunt Maggie, cousin Mindy quest line and when I go to Aunt Maggie's house no one is home, like no characters are visible when Aunt Maggie answers the door. I completed the Richard quest line before and got the dress for Mindy from Terracotta. Gave her the dress, then when I go back to their house Aunt Maggie will answer the door but neither Maggie or Mindy are in the house, I still have Mindy's costume in my inventory as well (from the quest to find the person who stole her costume but no way to give it to her. Am I missing something?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how do you use winrar to unpack the file?
oh i know how to extract the file i was wondering how you unpack the .exe file to get the game to run faster and not crash during scenes
That was not the question you asked. This has been answered many times by previous posts.
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder.
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes