ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey check this out a screenshot from a very early build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What really stood out to me was Mike's hair, such a drastic change from what I'm used to.
Wow! So, the women in this game were not always cellulite-ridden top-heavy horrible distortions of womanly proportions. Sarah once had an ass that actually looked nice.

From now on, I'm gonna be merciless about her diet and exercise. Maybe I can get Amy to teach her Yoga in a future update. :biggrin:
Good luck with that one seeing as Amy hates her step brother, sister, and step father with a passion. In fact the only diet I think that will work for Sarah would be the bedside workout diet though I doubt Mike would make it where she lost any of that ass.
This image is from the 0.1 version. All of the models were changed starting at 0.2. You can find all of the old CG's in the CG rip I put together including a rarely seen video of Sarah. In v0.2 BON decided to change the second card scene to a naked dance but that wasn't the original scene. All of the old stuff is in a folder called deprecated if you download and check out the CG rip.

bgapte

Sep 7, 2017
Ok so i just started playing this game and i am in the task where i have to increase my stealth. But as soon as i enter the Eastown area, the game freezes. Anyone else facing the same problem and have any idea how to fix that? Thank you in advance :)

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Anyone having a problem with downloading the rar file? It keeps saying that the file is broken and I can't repair or unzip it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok so i just started playing this game and i am in the task where i have to increase my stealth. But as soon as i enter the Eastown area, the game freezes. Anyone else facing the same problem and have any idea how to fix that? Thank you in advance :)
I saw a few previous posts with that report. I remember someone saying they got around this by entering East Town on foot from the north, from the Commercial Area, instead of from Old Town.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I saw a few previous posts with that report. I remember someone saying they got around this by entering East Town on foot from the north, from the Commercial Area, instead of from Old Town.
This is happening because you talked to the man in the blue shirt outside of your school in the afternoon at some point. This is a major flaw in this version of the game. This man will fix a bug later on in order to continue with Tyna's quest. However, if you talk to him too early it sets Tyna's quest variable way too high and when you walk into East Town it triggers one of Tyna's scenes. This scene should happen after a transport into East Town where your character spawns outside of her house and has room to walk.

To fix it you need to use a save editor like saveeditonline.com and edit your save file to change variable 103 to a value of zero. Or if you have done some of Tyna's quest already you'll have to tell me where you were because then it may need to be set at something other than zero.

*EDIT: technically you could walk into East Town from the left sidewalk in Commercial Neighborhood and your character will have room to walk and complete the scene. But this still isn't good because it will break Tyna's mission later on down the line. You'd still have to roll back the quest variable to Zero at some point but then you'd also have to change the event Self Switche to fix it. I know @DuDraig can fix these but most people don't know how.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This is happening because you talked to the man in the blue shirt outside of your school in the afternoon at some point. This is a major flaw in this version of the game. This man will fix a bug later on in order to continue with Tyna's quest. However, if you talk to him too early it sets Tyna's quest variable way too high and when you walk into East Town it triggers one of Tyna's scenes. This scene should happen after a transport into East Town where your character spawns outside of her house and has room to walk.

To fix it you need to use a save editor like saveeditonline.com and edit your save file to change variable 103 to a value of zero. Or if you have done some of Tyna's quest already you'll have to tell me where you were because then it may need to be set at something other than zero.
Wow this sounds Similar to the Palm tree outside of the street club switch seeing as with this one while using it prior can remove the grind of having to do Nadine's recess quest, if you use it finishing the statue quests it can lock you out of her home due to changing the variable from 25 back to 15.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Wow this sounds Similar to the Palm tree outside of the street club switch seeing as with this one while using it prior can remove the grind of having to do Nadine's recess quest, if you use it finishing the statue quests it can lock you out of her home due to changing the variable from 25 back to 15.
Yup and just like the plant in your house that can reduce your love with Laura down to 5 after you have increased beyond that. Also reminds me of the mailbox outside house 7 in New Neighborhood that reduces your stamina down to nothing so you lose your shit after 1 stroke. All 3 of these are still in the game by the way. No wonder everyone things this game is a buggy mess. BON needs to learn to clean up his developer code.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone having a problem with downloading the rar file? It keeps saying that the file is broken and I can't repair or unzip it.
  • Only download from one of the links provided in the OP. Make sure the download completes. Try another one of the links.
  • If you are using 7Zip to open the RAR archive:
    • Upgrade to the latest version. This fixes most MNL de-archiving problems and both the v1.4 distribution and the v1.3 modded game will work.
    • Make sure your firewall allows 7Zip internet access.
  • Use WinRAR instead of 7Zip to unpack it. RAR is a proprietary commercial compression that 7Zip, as an open source project, can not fully support. This is why RAR should never be used.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
where does tynas aunt live theirs scenes for her right?
Midtown, the two apartment buildings just south of the jewelry store in the north-west, east building. The entrance does not give you any clue that it is Amaria's place until you raise her relationship high enough during the Pussy Fights.

And, yes, there are scenes! :biggrin:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

*EDIT: technically you could walk into East Town from the left sidewalk in Commercial Neighborhood and your character will have room to walk and complete the scene. But this still isn't good because it will break Tyna's mission later on down the line. You'd still have to roll back the quest variable to Zero at some point but then you'd also have to change the event Self Switche to fix it. I know @DuDraig can fix these but most people don't know how.
So THAT'S why that guy mucked me up so badly when I started v1.4. After that, I just avoided him but had not yet looked into why that happened. I was too busy frolicking with wonderfully bad Russian accents.

It's for havink me look for Moose and Sqwirrrrel. :cool:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How can i leave 2nd card in Sarah's room ?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    5. Go to Sarah's room in your home during the afternoon and give her the second card from under the vending machine then watch the scene. You have two options to choose from . (These options do not change the story)​

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yup and just like the plant in your house that can reduce your love with Laura down to 5 after you have increased beyond that. Also reminds me of the mailbox outside house 7 in New Neighborhood that reduces your stamina down to nothing so you lose your shit after 1 stroke. All 3 of these are still in the game by the way. No wonder everyone things this game is a buggy mess. BON needs to learn to clean up his developer code.
Here is another one. The people outside of Richard's house. If you speak with them his mission will be complete even if you never started it, as well as picked Shasha which by default should lock this chain out for good (unless you save edited of course)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Wasn't there a message from him awhile back that explained that he was not the primary coder, lost his coder, and was looking for a replacement? I don't understand why he does not browse this forum and incorporate our reports and Firebane's fixes into his game. It would save him a lot of headache.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Here is another one. The people outside of Richard's house. If you speak with them his mission will be complete even if you never started it, as well as picked Shasha which by default should lock this chain out for good (unless you save edited of course)
There are lots of objects like that intended to let players fix states or short-cut grinds, but he doesn't label them or put in dialog to let a test-player know their intended use. Every one of them should say "I am this kind of fix-em-up. Are you sure you want to activate me?".

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Oh!! That reminds me.

@ballzak For your next version of the walkthrough: Could you put in bookmarks for each section and appendix? It is now so long that searching around for referenced sections and appendixes is quite time consuming. Ideally, each reference should be a link but that might entail a bit too much extra work. Just a suggestion.

Out of curiosity, what do you use as your source editor for that PDF; LibreOffice?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes