DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I cant open it , it's said that the archive is either unknown format or damaged.
Can someone help me plz
Use WinRAR until the developer gives us a break and stops using a proprietary commercial compression format and uses 7z instead. If you still can not extract it using WinRAR, then your archive is corrupt. Download it again, but only use one of the OP links.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi guys...i can't find laxatives in the lab... so i'm stuck there....it may be some bug?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 22: Aunt Maggie
    • 4. ...
      i. Exit this lab and go straight across to the lab in the Northeast corner. Go south until you get close enough to two scientists having a conversation. When one leave you will find Laxatives in his desk. Take them.​
"User error -- Replace user." - Found on a final test repair ticket. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: TheBatroc

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys, I'm on the aunt Maggie, cousin Mindy quest line and when I go to Aunt Maggie's house no one is home, like no characters are visible when Aunt Maggie answers the door. I completed the Richard quest line before and got the dress for Mindy from Terracotta. Gave her the dress, then when I go back to their house Aunt Maggie will answer the door but neither Maggie or Mindy are in the house, I still have Mindy's costume in my inventory as well (from the quest to find the person who stole her costume but no way to give it to her. Am I missing something?
You are not providing enough information to understand your question.
  • "like no characters are visible when Aunt Maggie answers the door." Does this mean that the interior of the house is displayed but there are no characters? If so, which floor? Or, does this mean that you get a message when you try to enter from the street and you remain on the street. If so, what was the message.
  • If is not possible to do the Mindy Find Stolen Costume quest until after you complete the Order Mindy Costume quest as part of Brenda's recess quests. Exactly, what steps in the walkthrough have you completed and at which walkthrough step do you experience an unexpected response?
  • Section 16: Brenda
    20. Return to Aunt Maggie's and tell Mindy that you ordered the dresses and they are on the way. She will then give you the hair.​
  • Section 23: Cousin Mindy
    1. To begin Mindy's quest you must first complete the recess side quest for Brenda. This is up to point #21 in Brenda's Quest (see Section 16) before Mindy's quest will trigger.
    4. Return to Mindy's house in the afternoon and you will find her upstairs in her room with Sarah. Return the costumes and enjoy watching them model the costumes for you.​

that1guy2007

Oct 9, 2017
You are not providing enough information to understand your question.
  • "like no characters are visible when Aunt Maggie answers the door." Does this mean that the interior of the house is displayed but there are no characters? If so, which floor? Or, does this mean that you get a message when you try to enter from the street and you remain on the street. If so, what was the message.
  • If is not possible to do the Mindy Find Stolen Costume quest until after you complete the Order Mindy Costume quest as part of Brenda's recess quests. Exactly, what steps in the walkthrough have you completed and at which walkthrough step do you experience an unexpected response?
  • Section 16: Brenda
    20. Return to Aunt Maggie's and tell Mindy that you ordered the dresses and they are on the way. She will then give you the hair.​
  • Section 23: Cousin Mindy
    1. To begin Mindy's quest you must first complete the recess side quest for Brenda. This is up to point #21 in Brenda's Quest (see Section 16) before Mindy's quest will trigger.
    4. Return to Mindy's house in the afternoon and you will find her upstairs in her room with Sarah. Return the costumes and enjoy watching them model the costumes for you.​
I am in the interior of the house and neither Aunt Maggie or cousin Mindy are visible, like they are not loaded but I am in the house. I have completed Brenda's recess quest and have visited her at her house to give the hair dye, outfit, panties, etc.

I am where you listed on Section 23: Step 4 where I am supposed to return the costumes.

"Does this mean that the interior of the house is displayed but there are no characters? If so, which floor?"
Are there multiple floors in her house? I only seem to know about the one with her room where the quest starts? Maybe i'm just blind? I have attached a picture of what I am seeing.

MNL1.PNG

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I am in the interior of the house and neither Aunt Maggie or cousin Mindy are visible, like they are not loaded but I am in the house. I have completed Brenda's recess quest and have visited her at her house to give the hair dye, outfit, panties, etc.

I am where you listed on Section 23: Step 4 where I am supposed to return the costumes.

"Does this mean that the interior of the house is displayed but there are no characters? If so, which floor?"
Are there multiple floors in her house? I only seem to know about the one with her room where the quest starts? Maybe i'm just blind? I have attached a picture of what I am seeing.

View attachment 63491
The stairs leading down on the right-bottom tell you that you are on the upper floor.

Hmmm.... You are in the right place but there are no event objects displayed at all. Not even Mindy's computer or the box in the other room. Post your save. I wanna look. :eek:

that1guy2007

Oct 9, 2017
The stairs leading down on the right-bottom tell you that you are on the upper floor.

Hmmm.... You are in the right place but there are no event objects displayed at all. Not even Mindy's computer or the box in the other room. Post your save. I wanna look. :eek:

Here ya go. I assumed I was in the right room, but the walkthrough kept referencing upstairs.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Here ya go. I assumed I was in the right room, but the walkthrough kept referencing upstairs.
For reasons unknown, switch 473 "BRENDA Virgin hair" was on. It should've been turned off when you gave her Mindy's virgin hair back in the Brenda recess quests.

The attached save file has that switch now turned off and you are in front of Aunt Maggie's house in the afternoon. You can continue from there by entering and going upstairs.

Reactions: that1guy2007

that1guy2007

Oct 9, 2017
For reasons unknown, switch 473 "BRENDA Virgin hair" was on. It should've been turned off when you gave her Mindy's virgin hair back in the Brenda recess quests.

The attached save file has that switch now turned off and you are in front of Aunt Maggie's house in the afternoon. You can continue from there by entering and going upstairs.
You are awesome, thanks dude! How did you know that was the issue out of sheer curiosity?

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
i finish all path. now my thoughts

1. - between nesrot and warren theres no right answer, like a really surprise for me. I didnt expected that level. The two path are actually very good whit many interesting thing, plus fuck Jaqueline or Kayla is the real "to be or not to be" question
if you choose warren theres more thing to do like fuck lady x (again i didnt expected that level) but it's a matter of taste at the end who will you choose
2. - between russian and chang that was actually very more easy. Russian is the right choice. Chang dosent give anything good right now (and if you choose him you cant fuck maria anymore. so i have to say no)
3. - nesrot warren and russian you can still fuck maria so i guess will be a important choise more late in the game to do whit maria
4. - tyna (and by extension amaria) was perfect. nothing to add, just fuck the black pussy all the time you can

ps: in fight whit lady x you have to think what to do or you will lose the final
How do you get to fuck lady x?

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
Unpack that huge (3GBs) .exe -file with the attached unpacker.
Delete all content from your MNL 1.4. -folder EXCEPT %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Move your Save-folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Enjoy Magnificently faster MNL :D.
i dont quite understand how this thing works... x.x

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
You are awesome, thanks dude! How did you know that was the issue out of sheer curiosity?
I run the game unpacked using the RPG Maker MV playtest function so I can both look at the structure and events of the game and the value of switches and variables while the game is being playtested.

Oh, yeah - and apparently, I'm awesome! :cool:

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Hey check this out a screenshot from a very early build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What really stood out to me was Mike's hair, such a drastic change from what I'm used to.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i dont quite understand how this thing works... x.x
It's very simple. All of the resource files used for the game are "packed" into the "game.exe" executable. That's why it is so large. For some reason, running the game from that one large executable introduces some video problems and slowdowns; the opposite of the intended design. However, if you run the game with all the resource files "unpacked" into their separate directories, the game runs smoother and faster.

To unpack the game from the single executable, follow these steps:
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder into a new folder named "%DEFAULT FOLDER%".
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey check this out a screenshot from a very early build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What really stood out to me was Mike's hair, such a drastic change from what I'm used to.
Wow! So, the women in this game were not always cellulite-ridden top-heavy horrible distortions of womanly proportions. Sarah once had an ass that actually looked nice.

From now on, I'm gonna be merciless about her diet and exercise. Maybe I can get Amy to teach her Yoga in a future update. :biggrin:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow! So, the women in this game were not always cellulite-ridden top-heavy horrible distortions of womanly proportions. Sarah once had an ass that actually looked nice.

From now on, I'm gonna be merciless about her diet and exercise. Maybe I can get Amy to teach her Yoga in a future update. :biggrin:
Good luck with that one seeing as Amy hates her step brother, sister, and step father with a passion. In fact the only diet I think that will work for Sarah would be the bedside workout diet though I doubt Mike would make it where she lost any of that ass.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes