Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wasn't there a message from him awhile back that explained that he was not the primary coder, lost his coder, and was looking for a replacement? I don't understand why he does not browse this forum and incorporate our reports and Firebane's fixes into his game. It would save him a lot of headache.
That is assuming he even comes to this forum period. From what I have seen while some game developers do come to the forums to introduce their games I seriously doubt BON comes to this forum or even knows about it for that matter.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Just tarted playing this game, I'm trying to buy chocolate for Rachel, but when I go in the food store I don't see how I can do so, I tried talking to the guys that are in there but nothing happens. Does anyone know what I did wrong?
Click on the person behind the counter or the counter in front of them. In the store dialog, click "Buy" and the list of items you can buy will appear. One of them is chocolate. Click it and choose the number to buy.

Note: You can only give her chocolate when the scenario tells you to. After that, chocolate is not one of the valid gifts while you are dating her, despite the fact that she constantly says she wants some.

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    5. Go to Sarah's room in your home during the afternoon and give her the second card from under the vending machine then watch the scene. You have two options to choose from . (These options do not change the story)​
thanks

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
what do you have to do to fuck lady x?
Choose Warren's Mafia,train in HQ of the choosed Mafia(if you haven't trained your STRENGHT go to Gym at Chinatown and talk to Connie)after you completed your Training use the points to increase your attributes go to school and first talk to the guy who wears blue clothes and choose the Mafia you choosed(Warren)then talk to Tyna and the quest will start.When you're on the Pussy fights,enter to the building in front of you go right and you can see a girl who sale something,buy a couple of pussy beer and the other one(i think that's the name)go to Lady X(she's on the left)and talk to her each time you did a fight,at the end when you beated her you can fuck her.I hope that helps and i'm sorry for my english.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yup and just like the plant in your house that can reduce your love with Laura down to 5 after you have increased beyond that. Also reminds me of the mailbox outside house 7 in New Neighborhood that reduces your stamina down to nothing so you lose your shit after 1 stroke. All 3 of these are still in the game by the way. No wonder everyone things this game is a buggy mess. BON needs to learn to clean up his developer code.
BoN added the mafia Chinese girl in white robe in front of Tyna's (East town), too. I hope she doesn't trigger anything (I interacted with her)!!!

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, stupid question but I'm getting bored...

I'm on Tynas quest. I'm sitting outside the Pussy Fight arena. Both versions of the walk-through tell you to wait for Warren and/or Nesrot to show up and they will get you past the guard.

....How fucking long do you have to wait? Its been 10 minutes and no one is showing up. Was this a 1.3 thing that has since changed? I know I can get in by hopping the car to the side, but I wan't to know if something is buggy before I progress any further.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok, stupid question but I'm getting bored...

I'm on Tynas quest. I'm sitting outside the Pussy Fight arena. Both versions of the walk-through tell you to wait for Warren and/or Nesrot to show up and they will get you past the guard.

....How fucking long do you have to wait? Its been 10 minutes and no one is showing up. Was this a 1.3 thing that has since changed? I know I can get in by hopping the car to the side, but I wan't to know if something is buggy before I progress any further.
  • Section 15: Tyna
    3. Go to Chinatown and visit the building to the left of the Gym with a guard standing in front of the door. Speak to the guard and he will not let you in.​
The cars for Warren and then Nesrot will not trigger until you talk to the guard. After that and a short pause, Warren's car will enter at the west of the street in front of the building. If you haven't been introduced yet to Warren or you turn him down, Nesrot's car will enter at the west of the street one block south.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
  • Section 15: Tyna
    3. Go to Chinatown and visit the building to the left of the Gym with a guard standing in front of the door. Speak to the guard and he will not let you in.​
The cars for Warren and then Nesrot will not trigger until you talk to the guard. After that and a short pause, Warren's car will enter at the west of the street in front of the building. If you haven't been introduced yet to Warren or you turn him down, Nesrot's car will enter at the west of the street one block south.
I spoke to the guard, he said something like "Are you on the list?" and then I just sat around waiting. Tried talking to him again and he just shouted at me in Chinese. And yes I had been introduced to Warren by that point.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I spoke to the guard, he said something like "Are you on the list?" and then I just sat around waiting. Tried talking to him again and he just shouted at me in Chinese. And yes I had been introduced to Warren by that point.
Then you've got a serious state corruption that is too complicated for me to just give a list of switches, variables, and self-switches. Post your save from either just before you first talk to the guard and he sends you away (preferred), or when you are waiting forever for Warren's car to show up. I'll take a look at it.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Game has upside but Jesus, you never clearly know what to do, you don't have a proper map and in general, it's a little confusing.

It's a shame because the potential is there.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Game has upside but Jesus, you never clearly know what to do, you don't have a proper map and in general, it's a little confusing.

It's a shame because the potential is there.
Actually there is a map, sadly you can only access it when you are taking the bus seeing as you need to travel from place to place on it.

Krenanrian

Nov 2, 2017
Finished this version with the Russian route, now I'm going to do the others. How do I start Nesrot route? Can't find him

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Then you've got a serious state corruption that is too complicated for me to just give a list of switches, variables, and self-switches. Post your save from either just before you first talk to the guard and he sends you away (preferred), or when you are waiting forever for Warren's car to show up. I'll take a look at it.
I ended up just taking the car off to the side to get in. I had to play with Tyna's variable after the fact to get her to continue her quest (she would just give me the normal conversation clips otherwise) and it seems to have moved on... ok... ish...

Here is my save from right before talking to the guard. (I think. I had a save from after talking to the guard, so had to back track a bit with an older save to get to this point)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished this version with the Russian route, now I'm going to do the others. How do I start Nesrot route? Can't find him
When you go to the computer choice you have to choose to go to nesrot. from their the quest will proceed as normal until your father kidnaps Jackaline. Then you will be given the second decision which will be either to follow your father or warn Nersot. choose to warn Nesrot again and the path will be locked for you joining him.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes