DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I can only just "set alarm" and cant set it up at 2am? How to adjust time?
The only function of the alarm clock is to wake you at 2am so you can do things during the "dawning" (early morning before dawn).

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
Has someone else problems when going to the right side of Warren´s HQ? The game freezes for me after bliss talkes to the other woman about giving me a "gift".

Reactions: donking187

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
HEY
i tried to doWnload version 1.4 many times and eveytime i try to open the rar. file it says ((cant open file as archive))
i tried use both WinRar and 7zip still same eror
can someone help me plz???

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
HEY
i tried to doWnload version 1.4 many times and eveytime i try to open the rar. file it says ((cant open file as archive))
i tried use both WinRar and 7zip still same eror
can someone help me plz???
  • Only download from one of the links provided in the OP. Make sure the download completes. Try another one of the links.
  • If you are using 7Zip to open the RAR archive:
    • Upgrade to the latest version. This fixes most MNL de-archiving problems and both the v1.4 distribution and the v1.3 modded game will work.
    • Make sure your firewall allows 7Zip internet access.
  • Or else, use WinRAR instead of 7Zip to unpack it. Update WinRAR to the latest version. RAR is a proprietary commercial compression that 7Zip, as an open source project, can not fully support. This is why RAR should never be used.

Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Bel
  • Only download from one of the links provided in the OP. Make sure the download completes. Try another one of the links.
  • If you are using 7Zip to open the RAR archive:
    • Upgrade to the latest version. This fixes most MNL de-archiving problems and both the v1.4 distribution and the v1.3 modded game will work.
    • Make sure your firewall allows 7Zip internet access.
  • Or else, use WinRAR instead of 7Zip to unpack it. Update WinRAR to the latest version. RAR is a proprietary commercial compression that 7Zip, as an open source project, can not fully support. This is why RAR should never be used.
Belive me i did all that but still the same and i already download the file 2 times from mega and gofile
Also i downloaded before 1.3 had no proplem at all
Can you tell me if there is anything i can do??

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'm back.
Too bad I formatted my PC and lost my saves from last version. Now it's time to wait the xtras and do all the job.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm back.
Too bad I formatted my PC and lost my saves from last version. Now it's time to wait the xtras and do all the job.
May be this can help you

:D

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Anyone please give me save where u have all 10 trainings done. Im tired from those bugs thanks.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Boringgggggggggggg, i droping bomb!!!!! ;D Well, at some point we have to see this or similar combination :) There is clipping on some poses , you can fix it if you wana but i just wanna "nailed the point" ;D

Very nice. Hope that when Laura and Amy do get content the scenes are just as good as the one you've created. I wish even more that this was an animated video I could watch somewhere.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Very nice. Hope that when Laura and Amy do get content the scenes are just as good as the one you've created. I wish even more that this was an animated video I could watch somewhere.
If What I saw was accurate Beth is the next person to get content but the question is who else will get it with her? If it is Amy, and Laura it is ok. but at the same time who knows what will pop up next? Hopefully some missions for each of... Nah most likely a a couple of updates in the future not the next.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
If What I saw was accurate Beth is the next person to get content but the question is who else will get it with her? If it is Amy, and Laura it is ok. but at the same time who knows what will pop up next? Hopefully some missions for each of... Nah most likely a a couple of updates in the future not the next.
I think (and hope) given the trend BoN has set in the past we'll see a string of individual character questline updates before more story content is added in. As much as I'm itching for the continuation of the main story, I'd feel more comfortable about BoN continuing it once he's tied up all previous loose ends that have been introduced. This being Beth, Daisy, Sandra, Shasha, Laura and Amy.

Once those girls get their questlines finished (though Amy and Laura might be like Maria and Sarah in that they'll reach a finished point where they have sex with the MC and will have more content in the future) BoN will be able to move completely forward without having to backtrack, which if he moves on and has to backtrack I worry that that might impact the game negatively. Point it, I hope he finishes off the early game before adding all the new stuff the route splits with the mafia gangs introduced.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
- Train a lot at Gym
- Train a lot at HQ
- Beats everbody at Pussy Fights Tournament.
- Don't have GAINS, BRO =(

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018

Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 27.01.2017
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4
Developer:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

<Downloads>
- - -

Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.
View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
Why its 1.4 full version is not released

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Trying to figure out how to start the stealth training, does anyone know?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix B: Stealth Training
    • To begin stealth training you have to first attempt to touch Maria while she sleeps after midnight. The morning after your first attempt a thief will rob you and run away. If you travel to East Town at night on the far South East of the map you will find a small alley (see [Image 37]). The thief will be hanging out in there. When you confront her she will offer to teach you to be stealthy if you can recover suspicious packages for her.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes