VicZ

May 21, 2017
For fuck's sake, stopping asking for the fucking CG..... When its ready, it will be uploaded. Bon didnt even released the Xtra version yet. Every page there are people asking for the CG and the same stupids questions without reading even one page of the forum. My god

Reactions: Mark21800

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I think (and hope) given the trend BoN has set in the past we'll see a string of individual character questline updates before more story content is added in. As much as I'm itching for the continuation of the main story, I'd feel more comfortable about BoN continuing it once he's tied up all previous loose ends that have been introduced. This being Beth, Daisy, Sandra, Shasha, Laura and Amy.

Once those girls get their questlines finished (though Amy and Laura might be like Maria and Sarah in that they'll reach a finished point where they have sex with the MC and will have more content in the future) BoN will be able to move completely forward without having to backtrack, which if he moves on and has to backtrack I worry that that might impact the game negatively. Point it, I hope he finishes off the early game before adding all the new stuff the route splits with the mafia gangs introduced.
Yea, i hope he continues to finish all the old characters (at least the schoolmates and sisters) so we can focus on the main quest and each branch of the mafias. I'm still salt because of the Aunt and mindy update (we fuck lost Amy and Laura update for that).

1.5 will probably be BETH and Daisy , at least thats how it looks and I hope he adds 1 more girl (Sandra maybe) or markus to makes thing faster, since these characters dont need to have that "depth" of a quest like Tyna with pussy fighters or any of the main girls.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Is this game easier to navigate now? Last time I played this I kept on getting lost trying to go to the next event and forget just exploring to find events.

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
BoN just posted on his patreon.
It's apparently regarding the release dates for the fixed version and the next version. Can some patron here reveal the contents of his post?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
BoN just posted on his patreon.
It's apparently regarding the release dates for the fixed version and the next version. Can some patron here reveal the contents of his post?

Fixed version + Walkthrougth release 05/ Feb/ 2018
Next update content:

Daisy Full Quest & Hoouse full.

Optimize the game: My game has grown a lot and has a lot of content, so I want to play my game a couple or three times to polish it, add and optimize the game. But it seems that this will take a long time since the games received from other users are usually more than 24 hours of game! Amazing! And if I want to play it several times to polish the gameplay. And add some content that may have been forgotten, for example bathrooms and watch television. And fix a lot of buggs.

there you go

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Is this game linear? Or is it you can do any questline whenever you want.
A lot of the quest have a relationship requirements (mainly your classmates) and some do have time limits once you start them. So far the only time based trigger is when you're dad comes back. Other than that it's pretty open.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Fixed version + Walkthrougth release 05/ Feb/ 2018
Next update content:

Daisy Full Quest & Hoouse full.

Optimize the game: My game has grown a lot and has a lot of content, so I want to play my game a couple or three times to polish it, add and optimize the game. But it seems that this will take a long time since the games received from other users are usually more than 24 hours of game! Amazing! And if I want to play it several times to polish the gameplay. And add some content that may have been forgotten, for example bathrooms and watch television. And fix a lot of buggs.

there you go
So Monday then. Cool. And the way BoN puts it is a bit confusing, but I'm assuming that the 1.4 Xtra version will have the full Daisy content (surprising. First time an 'Xtra' version will have an entire questline added in) and he's not talking about 1.5 update.

That said, it'll probably be a bit before the 1.5 update comes out. I don't think we'll get a February update. This is disappointing, but since BoN is saying that he's gonna take time to iron out the bugs in the game with a playthrough this is for the best. There are still some rather persistent bugs within the game that need to be squished and hopefully playing through the game BoN will be reminded of the girls that still need attention (Laura, Shasha, Amy, etc.) and work to rectify that.

If the bugs do get fixed, hopefully that'll mean less of the same repeated questions getting asked over and over on this thread. Again, happy that BoN's gonna do a run through of the game on his own so he can see if anything pops out at him.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So Monday then. Cool. And the way BoN puts it is a bit confusing, but I'm assuming that the 1.4 Xtra version will have the full Daisy content (surprising. First time an 'Xtra' version will have an entire questline added in) and he's not talking about 1.5 update.

That said, it'll probably be a bit before the 1.5 update comes out. I don't think we'll get a February update. This is disappointing, but since BoN is saying that he's gonna take time to iron out the bugs in the game with a playthrough this is for the best. There are still some rather persistent bugs within the game that need to be squished and hopefully playing through the game BoN will be reminded of the girls that still need attention (Laura, Shasha, Amy, etc.) and work to rectify that.

If the bugs do get fixed, hopefully that'll mean less of the same repeated questions getting asked over and over on this thread. Again, happy that BoN's gonna do a run through of the game on his own so he can see if anything pops out at him.
With Daisy out of the way all that is left in the terms of side quest are

There are several more possiblies for who gets the next update.

Sandra
Beth
Jet
Sarah
Amy
Laura
Ronald
Christian
Shasha

Now if the post was correct Beth is the next update but which one of these character will be lumped with her?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes