- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
One thing worries me: If Patreon is banning incest and other things, will MNL have problems in the future?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
One thing worries me: If Patreon is banning incest and other things, will MNL have problems in the future?
A few of the games I ran across ended up becoming abandoned for that reason along with others. Seriously what crawled up the Patreon manager's asses to make them ban these things? Upset parents or the morality police?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think BoN's patreon lists incest or family sex as a genre. I don't even think he's got a genre list on his patreon page. So I think he's safe. Even then, save for Sarah, the MC only gets with his STEP family which is pretty okay and would avoid the patreon purge.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I don't think BoN's patreon lists incest or family sex as a genre. I don't even think he's got a genre list on his patreon page. So I think he's safe. Even then, save for Sarah, the MC only gets with his STEP family which is pretty okay and would avoid the patreon purge.
Only is safe if nobody reports him.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where can you find the theif that robs you? Ik she's in east town but I can't find her.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix B: Stealth Training
    ... If you travel to East Town at night on the far South East of the map you will find a small alley (see [Image 37]). The thief will be hanging out in there. ...​

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
Been getting a weird bug with the new content. I choose to help out the Nesrot's mafia but after that the driver at the bus stop only takes me to the Warren hideout (which has a scene on the leftmost area of the mansion that freezes the game too). Also stuck with the whole Warren/Nesrot car not appearing for the fight club. It's a real shame I've encountered so many bugs in this last update.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
ddoesn't seem to be working, I see him but when I go to the whore she just says get lost
Again, you're not being specific enough. Exactly what does the hooker say?
  • If she says "Get out lowlife!!", you have not yet clicked on the car you found, which shows you the message about needing to distract the thief with a hooker from East Town.
  • If she already told you how much it will cost and you paid her, but she now says "I go next night to your client.", too much time has passed and she will have to do the job tomorrow night.
  • If she says anything else, she is not the right woman. She must be the hooker in front of house 3 in East Town (the house with a '3' above the door), and she only appears after midnight.

Lilshiv

Jul 15, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix B: Stealth Training
    ... If you travel to East Town at night on the far South East of the map you will find a small alley (see [Image 37]). The thief will be hanging out in there. ...​
Thanks didn't see that on the walk through

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Been getting a weird bug with the new content. I choose to help out the Nesrot's mafia but after that the driver at the bus stop only takes me to the Warren hideout (which has a scene on the leftmost area of the mansion that freezes the game too). Also stuck with the whole Warren/Nesrot car not appearing for the fight club. It's a real shame I've encountered so many bugs in this last update.
I seen that bug as well. In fact I remember when I was with the triad mafia when I did the first few training sessions it took me to Nersot's hideout.

However from what I noticed it is only for the first few training sessions mostly, and if it does persist you can easily remove it by going to the guy next to Tyna and choosing the mafia you are with to fix the bug.

Reactions: LazilyLazing

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
I seen that bug as well. In fact I remember when I was with the triad mafia when I did the first few training sessions it took me to Nersot's hideout.

However from what I noticed it is only for the first few training sessions mostly, and if it does persist you can easily remove it by going to the guy next to Tyna and choosing the mafia you are with to fix the bug.
Oh, I was wondering what's the purpose of that guy, thanks for the tip!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The modded version of the game (from the OP) is unpacked and includes many bug fixes and helpful functions. For example: The alarm clock will also tell you about the relationship values with the girls. It also seems to help a lot with the choppy video speed and reduces the occurance of some known video bugs during animated scenes.

You'll have to wait a bit for a modded 1.4 version.
Guys, let's stop feeding these lazy bums.

Wanna know what the modded version is? CHECK THE MODDED VERSION THREAD.

Can't understand what to do to next in the game? THERE'S A DAMN DETAILED WALKTHROUGH. DOWNLOAD IT AND READ IT.

Don't know where xxx is? THERE'S A DAMN DETAILED MAP IN THE WALKTHROUGH. CHECK IT.

Help! the game crashes during the animated sex scenes! SAVE OFTEN, CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND PLAY THE MODDED VERSION.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys, let's stop feeding these lazy bums.

Wanna know what the modded version is? CHECK THE MODDED VERSION THREAD.

Can't understand what to do to next in the game? THERE'S A DAMN DETAILED WALKTHROUGH. DOWNLOAD IT AND READ IT.

Don't know where xxx is? THERE'S A DAMN DETAILED MAP IN THE WALKTHROUGH. CHECK IT.

Help! the game crashes during the animated sex scenes! SAVE OFTEN, CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND PLAY THE MODDED VERSION.
That serves no purpose since all of that information is not on the OP. The more you yell at people for asking questions without providing answers, the more they continue to ask the same type of questions.

My answers include links to the recommended source material (Walkthrough and modded game in OP, save edit instructions in my past post, etc.) along with the answer quoted from that source so they can proceed immediately with the answer and use the source material for future questions. You will note that the vast majority of those who receive my answers do not ask the same type of question again.

"Feed a man a fish, and he lives for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll fish your territory dry - the rat bastard!" -- Retired fisherman :angry:

Reactions: emptyusername

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
I'm unsure if this is where to put bugs, but starting the game, if you go to east-town on day 3 when trying to find the weapon store it triggers an event that breaks the game because I guess you're not supposed to go that way yet?

Scrog

Jan 28, 2018
I'm unsure if this is where to put bugs, but starting the game, if you go to east-town on day 3 when trying to find the weapon store it triggers an event that breaks the game because I guess you're not supposed to go that way yet?
If its tyna or whats the girls name talking. try go from the commercial district. so you come down on the north side of the east town. workt for me. after that you can move normal again..but i might break the game later on. Just need to wait and found out ¨¨

T-Bone81

Jan 14, 2018
I am having a issue with Pussy Fights. When I go to strength train it keeps telling me that I am maxed out and when I go to train with the girl next to the ring it keeps saying my strength needs to be higher. Now I have read that variable 1700 needs to be set but when I look with save editor I do not have the variable 1700. I think something needs to be triggered but I am unsure what? My strength variable is only at a 6. I did do the 5 strength training in the gym. Any help would be appreciated.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am having a issue with Pussy Fights. When I go to strength train it keeps telling me that I am maxed out and when I go to train with the girl next to the ring it keeps saying my strength needs to be higher. Now I have read that variable 1700 needs to be set but when I look with save editor I do not have the variable 1700. I think something needs to be triggered but I am unsure what? My strength variable is only at a 6. I did do the 5 strength training in the gym. Any help would be appreciated.
The thing saying your strength is max out when you don't have any is a bug. I ran into this one myself, and it is easily changed when you go workout in the gym with connie. As of this update you can train at the gym Tyna tells you about 10 times instead of 5 so max out your strength there while at the same time using the trainer in the mob base to up your past that. The more strength you have when it comes time to give out your stat points the more stat points you will have to give you character.

However don't train your strength past 20 seeing seeing as anymore than that you won't be able to escape the training screen due to having to many stats points. So make you that Variable 1700 and 1542 combined is less than or equal 50.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes