T-Bone81

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the reply @Mistress_Kixen but I am still having issues. At the russian mob base I cannot train at all. Seems no matter what my strength is set to 0,5,10,15 ect. He still tells me that my strength is maxed and the training at the ring still says it is not enough.

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
Again, you're not being specific enough. Exactly what does the hooker say?
  • If she says "Get out lowlife!!", you have not yet clicked on the car you found, which shows you the message about needing to distract the thief with a hooker from East Town.
  • If she already told you how much it will cost and you paid her, but she now says "I go next night to your client.", too much time has passed and she will have to do the job tomorrow night.
  • If she says anything else, she is not the right woman. She must be the hooker in front of house 3 in East Town (the house with a '3' above the door), and she only appears after midnight.
I've interacted with the car and it says I need to go find a whore, I go after minight to where she is and talk with her but she only responds with get out lowlife

saratoma

Feb 4, 2018
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Dec 15, 2017: Added the content for the latest 1.3 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.3+XTRAS Complete:

v1.3+XTRAS Update Only:
link is doesn´t work, just show me a window "about:blank" another link plz

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
It's very simple. All of the resource files used for the game are "packed" into the "game.exe" executable. That's why it is so large. For some reason, running the game from that one large executable introduces some video problems and slowdowns; the opposite of the intended design. However, if you run the game with all the resource files "unpacked" into their separate directories, the game runs smoother and faster.

To unpack the game from the single executable, follow these steps:
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder into a new folder named "%DEFAULT FOLDER%".
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.
so.. Just Unpack The MNL Icon App right?

if it is.. i already did.. and the Unpacker went Not Responding.. or i just doing something wrong?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Curious fact: You can choose not to fuck Dakota or Christian's mother. Possibly will be able to fuck in the future, alone with the character. But if you choose not to fuck the Russian Girl or the japanese girl, you will have to fuck them forced.
Love those little details in-game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Curious fact: You can choose not to fuck Dakota or Christian's mother. Possibly will be able to fuck in the future, alone with the character. But if you choose not to fuck the Russian Girl or the japanese girl, you will have to fuck them forced.
Love those little details in-game.
Well with both Warren and Nersot you have some sort of relationship prior to this fight so I am not surprised they don't force you to fuck them. Where as with the Russians and Chinese not only isn't that same relationship there, but they are more honor and pride based so I can totally see why their would be 0 choice with these two.

Not to mention between the 4 Both Dakota and Jennifer are either

A) more incorpated to the game character (Dakota)

or

B) Tied to a major character (Jennifer)

Ivantheg8

Jun 19, 2017
After completed all jet lesson when I go back to store again in night it says book store closed. I am stuck here

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
After completed all jet lesson when I go back to store again in night it says book store closed. I am stuck here
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.​
  • Section 2: Sarah
    16. Go to Sarah's room in your home during the afternoon and Shasha will be there with her. Speak to Sarah and give her the fourth card and enjoy.​

Reactions: Ivantheg8

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
so.. Just Unpack The MNL Icon App right?

if it is.. i already did.. and the Unpacker went Not Responding.. or i just doing something wrong?
EnigmaVBUnpakcer is written on a single thread, so it will show a busy icon while it is unpacking. MNL is almost 3GB, so it will take several minutes to complete and the unpacker will be flagged by Windows as "Not Responding". Just wait for it to finish. It will list a huge amount of files and re-enable the "unpack" button when it is done.

Ivantheg8

Jun 19, 2017
Alr
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 9: Jet
    2. You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.​
  • Section 2: Sarah
    16. Go to Sarah's room in your home during the afternoon and Shasha will be there with her. Speak to Sarah and give her the fourth card and enjoy.​
Already Done Sarah room event and give her 4th card and enjoy the show. still stuck. if I am not wrong I need to go there at night . But I tried both night and Dawn.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've interacted with the car and it says I need to go find a whore, I go after minight to where she is and talk with her but she only responds with get out lowlife
Now things are interesting.

When you click on the car the first time at night:
  • YOU:
    I'm positive this is the car!
  • THIEF:
    Don't touch the car you fuck.
  • YOU:
    I need something to distract this bastard.
  • YOU:
    Maybe if I hire a whore for him. In Eastown there are some whores on the prowl.
Switch #748 "Coche encontrado" will be set, and the car event self-switch A will be set.

If you click on the car again at night before talking to the whore:
  • THIEF:
    Don't touch the car you fuck.
  • YOU:
    I need some whore to distract this bastard.
When you click on the Eastown whore after midnight, she should start negotiations with
  • BITCH:
    Whaddya want, little boy?
If she responds with
  • YOU:
    Get out lowlife!
Then something is seriously wrong because that should not be possible after you find and click on the car.
and check that
  • Switch #748 "Coche encontrado" is true.
    This means you've found the car.
  • Switch #745 "Puta contratada" is false, null, or doesn't exist., If true, set to false.
    This means you have not yet contracted the whore.
  • Event self-switch "27,68,A" is false, null, or doesn't exist. If true, set to false.
    This means you have not yet failed to contract the whore because of the cost.
If you do all of that and she still turns you away, post your save file and I'll have a look.

Reactions: stray monkeys

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
EnigmaVBUnpakcer is written on a single thread, so it will show a busy icon while it is unpacking. MNL is almost 3GB, so it will take several minutes to complete and the unpacker will be flagged by Windows as "Not Responding". Just wait for it to finish. It will list a huge amount of files and re-enable the "unpack" button when it is done.
oh my it really does work.. so whats next?..

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
It's very simple. All of the resource files used for the game are "packed" into the "game.exe" executable. That's why it is so large. For some reason, running the game from that one large executable introduces some video problems and slowdowns; the opposite of the intended design. However, if you run the game with all the resource files "unpacked" into their separate directories, the game runs smoother and faster.

To unpack the game from the single executable, follow these steps:
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder into a new folder named "%DEFAULT FOLDER%".
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.
ok... i just unpacked the game.. i did everything you said.. but the game didnt start. its just blank white... cant play.. x.x

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Alr

Already Done Sarah room event and give her 4th card and enjoy the show. still stuck. if I am not wrong I need to go there at night . But I tried both night and Dawn.
You do need to go at night. Also, all of Jet's special sex training must be completed. You have to finish through (not just to) level 5 for both endurance and ability. This means that you will be told you can not train any more if you try to train either again.

Are you sure you enjoyed the show enough? The walkthrough says you must so you have no choice. :eek:penedeyewink:

If you need to check your save file:
  • Switch 225 should be false, null, or not exist. (Jet is not dead)
  • Switch 227 should be false, null, or not exist. (Family is not moving from hospital)
  • Switch 222 should be false, null, or not exist. (Jet is not yet in trouble)
  • Variable 33 should be >= 39. (Sarah has the fourth card)
  • Variable 46 should be >= 20. (Jet's special training is finished)
  • Variable 47 should be >= 20. (Jet's special training is finished)
When all of these are true, you will be able to enter the Book Store at night and start the Jet in Trouble quest.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
ok... i just unpacked the game.. i did everything you said.. but the game didnt start. its just blank white... cant play.. x.x
The only time I've seen that is when you run "game.exe" from within "%DEFAULT FOLDER%". The game does not like the '%' characters in the path. That's why the instructions tell you to move the extracted files and delete that folder.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Today's the day of the Xtras release guys,of course if BoN decide to posticipate the release for tomorrow.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes