leproso0413

May 26, 2017
a question people, what would serve to have more or less karma throughout history? because I have not seen any importance so far in the story and I do not know what affects the character

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
a question people, what would serve to have more or less karma throughout history? because I have not seen any importance so far in the story and I do not know what affects the character

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I finish all the required quests but I have a problem with Aunt Maggie quest, I rise my relationship with her by visiting and chat over the snacks but nothing happened the quest not triggers ( I completed Maria’s quest up to point 8 and still play v1,3 not started v1,4 yet) if any one have a solution.
Thank you.

(General info: if any one wants to know what type of zip file are the downloaded games, go to folder options in windows and uncheck the box says hide extensions for known file types)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i don't know what you mean
can you explain a little bit =)
That's odd. I thought I'd made a link to a previous post in that message. Must've clicked the wrong button.
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder.
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Is there ( by any chance ) a CG rip of 1.4 at all please that someone can share? OR advise how to extract them, and I'll happily do it and share it.....

AlphaMan2

Jan 8, 2018
That's odd. I thought I'd made a link to a previous post in that message. Must've clicked the wrong button.
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder.
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.
evrytime i use the enigmaVBUnpacker it block )=
is there any other way ?

exppaxd

Feb 1, 2018
How to continue Tyna's adventure that stops at 1.3? No matter how much I train and no matter how much I change variables when I speak to her after school she says (You need more training), also how to start pussy fights (since its related) because I can't enter it, always chinese guard infront of the door

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How to continue Tyna's adventure that stops at 1.3? No matter how much I train and no matter how much I change variables when I speak to her after school she says (You need more training), also how to start pussy fights (since its related) because I can't enter it, always chinese guard infront of the door
note that after leaving school, next you have a blue kid, press on it, and then talk to tyna, and there you will be able to continue the adventure with tyna

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there ( by any chance ) a CG rip of 1.4 at all please that someone can share? OR advise how to extract them, and I'll happily do it and share it.....
today the fixed comes out in a while, surely you will see CG at any time

exppaxd

Feb 1, 2018
note that after leaving school, next you have a blue kid, press on it, and then talk to tyna, and there you will be able to continue the adventure with tyna
I did click that blue suit guy and chose my mafia that I enlisted in but when I talk to tyna she says "You need more training". To what should I set the variables?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I did click that blue suit guy and chose my mafia that I enlisted in but when I talk to tyna she says "You need more training". To what should I set the variables?
You need to train at the Mafia base and pass the 10 tests. Once you do this the trainer on the next day will give you your stat points and to apply them to whatever you want. After this you speak with Tyna and she will proceed with the quest.

However while training in the gym also make sure to increase your strength not only at the gym Tyna gives you access to, but the mafia base as well. The more strength you have the more stat points you get for your fighter.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
if it tells you that there may be two options, or you bugeo the game or you need to train with the mafia, the girl who is close to the ring, with that girl you have to train 10 times, after that, you will look for tyna later from the school and from there, you talk to him. First you have to train in chinatown and then with the mafia

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes