Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Shame that the Tyna/Amaria threesome wasn't added. That was originally supposed to be included. Wonder what happened to that.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
what will happen if they go above 50 when combined?
From what I saw you will end up getting stuck in the training points screen. You need to use all your stat points before you can continue.

When you finish training you get 30 stats. strength points give you extra. so if you have more than 20 strength you will get locked in.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I was hyped but now...

No 3some with Amaria and Tyna
No Daisy Full quest and House events.
Just Xtras for the Pussy Fight Tournament.

Edit:
Oh, remember the Chinese guy at the right of Tyna after the school? HE'S REMOVED AT THIS VERSION!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I was hyped but now...

I'm not surprised at the lack of storyline content. The introduction of the Pussy Fights involved
  • More training mini-games (I *HATE* twitch mini-games in an RPG!!)
  • Four separate gang setups for training.
  • The Pussy Fights themselves that include four rounds of turn-based fighting that does not use the RPG Maker MV battle system.
  • Alternative decisions on some Pussy Fight wins.
  • Betting and witnessing the fighting rounds that do not include the MC.
  • Follow-up seduction paths for Tyna and Amaria.
That's one hell of a lot of scripting size and, because of the four gangs, complexity; and scripting is not the developer's strong suit.

Edit:
Oh, remember the Chinese guy at the right of Tyna after the school? HE'S REMOVED AT THIS VERSION!
No big surprise there. The character was obviously meant as a debug tool.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
No big surprise their. The character was obviously meant as a debug tool.
I just hope this means he has debugged the game and fixed the variable problem that forced you to talk to the guy in the first place. I’m downloading when I get home and will check if you haven’t looked already by then.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
The Chinese debut npc was great. You can choose any gangs and talk to Tyna to follow the story.
Too bad...

hades

May 18, 2017
i have a problem where when i talk to the aunt Maggie nothing happens the screen is stuck black and that is it, i must say i reinstalled windows 2 weeks ago and before i did not have any issues with the game, now it loads slow this information is a just in case i forgot to install anything thank you in advance

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
where did i start Daisy quest
In order to start her quest you have to first start Sandra's chain.

Get her recess affection to the max than talk to her when you see her outside the school yard.

When recess starts you will see Christian having anal with her.

From here you will get three choices.

Intervene = Sandra
Record with phone = Daisy
do nothing = Christian

If you want Daisy's chain you have to choose the middle one.

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
guys can any one please post save file from first double date when the sister goes with the douche with motorcycle and you go with her friend

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I was hyped but now...

Edit:
In his defense, I think he probably meant that the House events and full daisy quest will be in 1.5 when he said next update but it concerns me that he didn’t but mention Beth cause he said she would be in 1.5 too, so fingers crossed on that one

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Could anyone tell me where the car is for the Marbles/Garage quest? It used to be in High Neighborhood but now it's not.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes