Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
The new version is already on the OP guys, much appreciated to whomever put it through!
A changelog would be appreciated though ;).

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I saw the change log and I remember what he said he was adding into it awhile go but it doesn’t say the same thing as the current Change log. Does anyone know what exactly is in the extras yet? Like scene/content wise?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I'm going to have to strongly agree with what a few posters have mentioned recently, that BoN's artwork has gotten a lot shittier over time. The complete 1.4 update overall looks awful visually.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
@Mistress_Kixen It works now, thank you. On a side note, I only got 26 points to allocate, do you know how I can increase them to the max? Or I can't add anymore points now?
Best way to do this is to increase your strength. Working out at the gym that is unlocked after to first set of pussy fights will add more points to your pool. You can work out at the gym 10 times outside of the mafia hideout and you can work out every day to my knowledge at the mafia hideout.

Just make sure to improve your strength "Before" you go to the trainer and get your points because once you do this you can't increase them. Also make sure your training points and strength points (Variable 1542 and 1700) don't go above 50 when combined.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
wow as far as i can tell there is only like a 2 minute Daisy quest added in in wich a new character is introduced and you dont get much further with Daisy like at all. Gang Jobs are still missing aswell as cars in their garrage and i havent been able to trigger a threesome with Tyna and Amaria via both of their houses or Amaria's shop. If the new Daisy quest is all their is added (wich you complete in under 5 minutes easily) its kind of a let down for an Xtra :(. Really hope someone has the changelog posted here in wich is revelead that there was a bit more content added in, to brighten my day!

Edit: After sifting through the game images of the unpacked version it does seem that several girls are added during the pussyfights for sex.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Best way to do this is to increase your strength. Working out at the gym that is unlocked after to first set of pussy fights will add more points to your pool. You can work out at the gym 10 times outside of the mafia hideout and you can work out every day to my knowledge at the mafia hideout.

Just make sure to improve your strength "Before" you go to the trainer and get your points because once you do this you can't increase them. Also make sure your training points and strength points (Variable 1542 and 1700) don't go above 50 when combined.
what will happen if they go above 50 when combined?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, now that the Xtra version of 1.4 is out and I've played around my final judgment of 1.4 is that it's been a rather mixed bag of an update.

A big plus is that the next brick of the main storyline has been added so who knows what'll come next on that front. With four different branches, makes me wonder about all that BoN plans to do with each of them. If executed well and if he avoids clusterfucking and mismanaging the content, he's got the potential for something really cool here.

Xtras weren't too extravagant this time. The Daisy quest isn't done like I thought it would be and I suppose will be finished off in 1.5 (so... I assume it's a Beth/Daisy update? Maybe Sandra and Christian will have their questlines in there too, who knows) so there's that. The mechanics job also didn't have that great of a scene. I was hoping for sex, but it's just a blowjob. Oh well.

My BIGGEST complaint is the lighting and overdone sweat texture for the models in this update. This Xtra version added some scenes for each of the other Pussy Fight girls, but my enjoyment of the scenes were really brought down by the dark render. It's too hard to see anyone really well. Not only that, but I'm growing increasingly annoyed with how shiny everyone is since BoN seems to have increased the sweat texture for whatever reason. Now it just looks like their melting.

The models and renders were fine before, even for the scenes that took place in the dark or dark rooms previously. Like, when we did the first job for Nesrot and got to pick a hooker to screw the rooms were dark but the models could still be seen quite clearly. No overdone sweat and before this update, there were no shiny girls. Dory, Carol, Claire, Maria, Ms. Taylor, Marge's 3some scene, Jet... all their scenes looked just fine before. They weren't shiny or sweaty, their models were textured just fine. Those girls looked good and had great scenes, some of the best in my opinion. Now though... needless to say, I'm rather disappointed.

I sincerely hope there are patreons who will bring this to BoN's attention. While it's not the worst thing ever, I'm really worried when scenes for the remaining girls (Beth, Daisy, Shasha, Laura, Amy... ESPECIALLY Laura and Amy) come along and get turned off by them when they show up glossy. It just makes them look weird. Off. Like their entire bodies got lubed up and serves no purpose. The models were better before. Am I the only one with this opinion?

Again, if the problems 1.4 had are also present in 1.5 I'll start getting worried. Still a great update, really looking forward to where the main storyline goes and future updates... I just REALLY hope the style doesn't take a turn for the worse.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
wow as far as i can tell there is only like a 2 minute Daisy quest added in in wich a new character is introduced and you dont get much further with Daisy like at all. Gang Jobs are still missing aswell as cars in their garrage and i havent been able to trigger a threesome with Tyna and Amaria via both of their houses or Amaria's shop. If the new Daisy quest is all their is added (wich you complete in under 5 minutes easily) its kind of a let down for an Xtra :(. Really hope someone has the changelog posted here in wich is revelead that there was a bit more content added in, to brighten my day!

Edit: After sifting through the game images of the unpacked version it does seem that several girls are added during the pussyfights for sex.
Did he add the tyna and amaria threesome scene like he said?

maike18

Dec 28, 2017

What program did you use to unpack?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes