fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
thanks for letting me know.
MV cheat plugin...I did not even know that.
i'm googling that and now studying lol:)
thanks!
NP :) Took me like 8 months to figure out such a cheat tool exists lol. Well, F95 sure has helped ma a toon :D

Btw, if youre new to a certain type of game, check out the forums "mods" sections as well as the "Tools and tutorials" section. they provide nice tips and tools.

Lio

Jul 17, 2017
WALK-THROUGH UPDATE

I have finally completed the walk-through for version 1.4+Xtras. You can find the link to the new version here as always:

As a note, the CG I usually post will continue to be delayed for some time. I had a catastrophic disk failure on a ten year old hard drive which caused a loss of a decent amount of work for this walk-through and at least half of the amount of work I needed to put in to complete the CG.
Care, i get a BJ scene from sayuki by giving her 3 drinks, 1 at the end of each combat before lady x. After that i found her at the side of the room :)

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
one of a few games that i don't mind playing all over again , the art design is something really unique.
i really hope it wont go "on hold" from the patreon ban hammer

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Here is the list of all XTRAS that I could find.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You normally should be getting the scene with Belle and Sayuki. As you said you can speak to them after each round and give them a drink (for Belle its Nesrot you need to talk to yes) after the third drink the girl spawns infront of your room and you can start a sex scene. However talking the third time to Nesrot is bugged, he asks for a drink and even if you have one in your inventory he keeps telling you to get him one. Sayuki works fine.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Care, i get a BJ scene from sayuki by giving her 3 drinks, 1 at the end of each combat before lady x. After that i found her at the side of the room :)
You normally should be getting the scene with Belle and Sayuki. As you said you can speak to them after each round and give them a drink (for Belle its Nesrot you need to talk to yes) after the third drink the girl spawns infront of your room and you can start a sex scene. However talking the third time to Nesrot is bugged, he asks for a drink and even if you have one in your inventory he keeps telling you to get him one. Sayuki works fine.
Thank you for that. I knew that the missing CG scenes had to be tied to the drinks you can have with Nesrot, Sayuki and Nina, but I couldn't find that trigger anywhere. Before the Xtras Anya was already available and you didn't need to do anything special to get her other than be in Nina's mafia. It never dawned on me to check her trigger and see if it was updated.

I won't release an updated Walk-through so soon but I will update the post it lives on with this now known issue of the Walk-through and will correct for the next version. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
NP :) Took me like 8 months to figure out such a cheat tool exists lol. Well, F95 sure has helped ma a toon :D

Btw, if youre new to a certain type of game, check out the forums "mods" sections as well as the "Tools and tutorials" section. they provide nice tips and tools.
I did it!!!
thanks really thanks!

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Fantastic job ballzak! It's way easier to navigate.

Now if only we can get some moderator to post it in the OP, mark it as v1.4, and mark the CG and modded game as v1.3, things would be a lot clearer for people with questions. I still recommend also posting my save file edit instruction document on the OP.
Thanks. The best I could do for now was add the TOC and bookmarks for each section. When I have some more time I'll try to find all of the references I put in that say something like "see section ..." and create links from them to the relevant section. I like your idea of ignoring return paths and using Acrobats next/previous views. Didn't know about that as I said not great with Acrobat.

As for the OP, it should already be there. The mods have kindly added a sticky link on the OP a little while back. It links to a specific post where I update the attachment each time and edit the text. Saves from having to make the mods update the OP as many times. You should send Muttdoggy a PM with the link to where you originally posted the Save Editor guide and ask him to sticky it to the OP. If he approves you will have control of the original message and can make changes when appropriate.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Thank you for that. I knew that the missing CG scenes had to be tied to the drinks you can have with Nesrot, Sayuki and Nina, but I couldn't find that trigger anywhere. Before the Xtras Anya was already available and you didn't need to do anything special to get her other than be in Nina's mafia. It never dawned on me to check her trigger and see if it was updated.

I won't release an updated Walk-through so soon but I will update the post it lives on with this now known issue of the Walk-through and will correct for the next version. Thank you again for the feedback.
Dont bother updating, you did an amazing job so far. More then any of us should be asking. When i first got into this game everything felt such a mess and i wouldnt have pulled through it without your guide. Im sure people who pay any attention in the game can figure Belle and Sayuki out for themselves. Im really bumped about Belle though. She is one of my favorite characters out of the fights and having her as the bugged one stings a bit. I know you have some experience looking through the game variables and i have no cleu myself on how to do it, So could i ask if you might find a workaround with Nersrots third talk bug? If its ti much to bother i dont minde, im sure Beggar picks it up around the 1.5 realease (or so i hope).

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
what i need to do with strange botle in daysy quest and that i take ????
You can drop it in the water tank in the messhall next to the mens lockerroom. If you progress further into Daisys quest you can see the newly added teacher drinking from it. The bottle is some sort of aphrodesiac and having the teacher drink from the water should get you a masturbation scene with here but for some reason the teachers character doesnt show up anymore so seeing the scene itself is bugged for now. The image is in the files if you want to look it up.

ionvlad2001

Jul 19, 2017
You can drop it in the water tank in the messhall next to the mens lockerroom. If you progress further into Daisys quest you can see the newly added teacher drinking from it. The bottle is some sort of aphrodesiac and having the teacher drink from the water should get you a masturbation scene with here but for some reason the teachers character doesnt show up anymore so seeing the scene itself is bugged for now. The image is in the files if you want to look it up.
how can I see the photo?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes