ionvlad2001

Jul 19, 2017
and I have a question why CG does not appear what happened? a technical problem or why you explain that many scenes can not see them and that's why I need photos to see them all

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
how can I see the photo?
By unpacking the game. you can use the search option of this site, pick the search this thread only option and search for unpacker. Its a small program called EnigmaVBunpacker v4.1, drag the big .exe file of the game and leave you pc to do it. Make sure you arrent running any other programs and also to give your pc the time. The .exe file is huge and it takes some time to unpack it. after that there should be an image file map with all images in the game. kind of a CG.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
and I have a question why CG does not appear what happened? a technical problem or why you explain that many scenes can not see them and that's why I need photos to see them all
Yes the game does contain a good amount of bugs because of its size and amount of code and variables so some scenes appear to be (are) bugged and cant get accessed for now.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Dont bother updating, you did an amazing job so far. More then any of us should be asking. When i first got into this game everything felt such a mess and i wouldnt have pulled through it without your guide. Im sure people who pay any attention in the game can figure Belle and Sayuki out for themselves. Im really bumped about Belle though. She is one of my favorite characters out of the fights and having her as the bugged one stings a bit. I know you have some experience looking through the game variables and i have no cleu myself on how to do it, So could i ask if you might find a workaround with Nersrots third talk bug? If its ti much to bother i dont minde, im sure Beggar picks it up around the 1.5 realease (or so i hope).
I'm pretty sure Firebane will take care of it in the Mod when he releases 1.4. I'm not sure about BON. Guess we'll see. In the meantime it is a pretty straight forward workaround I think but I don't have time to test it. The only hurdle is BON has disabled saving when you enter the tournament. The only way you can save is by going to sleep. But it looks like you can still do everything the next day before you fight Lady X.

Potential Workaround:
After winning round 3 go to your bed and go to sleep to save. Before you go to fight Lady X. Use the save editor to set Switch #1785 to True. (The bug is because it turns on Nina's switch instead of Nesrot's). Start the game and walk to the rest area and buy the Beer. Then talk to Nesrot. He should drink it with you. Walk back to the dorms and you should see Belle outside. Talk to her, watch the scene, and then go fight Lady X.

Based on what I see in the code, it should work. If you have some time to test it let me know how it goes.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure Firebane will take care of it in the Mod when he releases 1.4. I'm not sure about BON. Guess we'll see. In the meantime it is a pretty straight forward workaround I think but I don't have time to test it. The only hurdle is BON has disabled saving when you enter the tournament. The only way you can save is by going to sleep. But it looks like you can still do everything the next day before you fight Lady X.

Potential Workaround:
After winning round 3 go to your bed and go to sleep to save. Before you go to fight Lady X. Use the save editor to set Switch #1785 to True. (The bug is because it turns on Nina's switch instead of Nesrot's). Start the game and walk to the rest area and buy the Beer. Then talk to Nesrot. He should drink it with you. Walk back to the dorms and you should see Belle outside. Talk to her, watch the scene, and then go fight Lady X.

Based on what I see in the code, it should work. If you have some time to test it let me know how it goes.
mate can you update your (update patch) just downloaded 1.4 now have to download 3gb+ again

rongus1

Jan 13, 2018
Please Help me, I have three problems.

I am a sponsor $6 of Beggar, I am complete to downloading the Fixed version today.

1. I set the daisy relationship to Max, but I can not find the Daisy Quest in the small playground area.

2. How do I select mafia for pussy fight in fix version?
I was able to choose the man in front of the school door in the test version, but he disappeared in Fix version.

3. HORNET AUTO completes 50 jobs, but I do not create new events.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i can´t save in the game,wtf do i do?
Be more specific. You can save at anytime from the main menu (<ESC> / <right-click>), except during the Pussy Fights where you have to wait until you sleep at the end of the day to save.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
mate can you update your (update patch) just downloaded 1.4 now have to download 3gb+ again
  1. ballzak is not a moderator and doesn't have any control over the game download links.
  2. The game download links on the OP are all updated to the latest v1.4 finished with extras.
  3. The link for the walkthrough by ballzak is updated to v1.4.
  4. This forum is not the official distribution source for the game. If you want catering, go purchase a patreon account.

Reactions: Gabaw and GroPin

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

Potential Workaround:

Switch #1785 was a null switch for me, i believe i counted right and changed it to true but Nesrot just wouldnt have it :p couldnt talk to him, though it shouldnt be a null switch right? I used the RPG maker editor and did everything right as far as i know. Could have just misscounted but i used my text editor to do that for me so i doubt it. Aslo any varibale in the vesinity of number 1785 was either true or a null.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

I am a sponsor $6 of Beggar, I am complete to downloading the Fixed version today.

1. I set the daisy relationship to Max, but I can not find the Daisy Quest in the small playground area.

I was able to choose the man in front of the school door in the test version, but he disappeared in Fix version.

Number 1. It looks like the developer changed the map and the small playground area I was referring to in the walk-through has bee updated to a grassy area with a fountain in the middle and park benches. It is on the right side of the school map inside the fence. She will be standing there in the afternoon if variable 19 (Daisy's relationship) is 15 or higher.

Number 2. This is a GAME BREAKING BUG. You are a six dollar Patron please report this to the developer. This happens because the Tyna quest variable is messed up. When you finish helping Tyna in the original Pussy Fights and you say you will train to help her win the money, Tyna asks you to go and speak to Amaria for an award. At this point the Quest variable for Tyna is set to 17. After getting the reward from Amaria the Quest variable for Tyna gets set to 20. When you go to speak to Tyna after you train, her event code will only allow her to talk to you if the quest variable is greater or equal to 17 or is less than 20. Since Amaria sets it to 20 Tyna won't talk to you and you can no longer continue Tyna's quest. Amaria should set the variable to 18 or 19. The man in the blue from the test version reset this variable back to 17 which allowed you to move forward. You can fix this yourself by using a save editor and modifying the variable 103 and setting it to 17, 18, or 19.

Number 3. I can't help you here. It just works for me and should just work for you. I would suggest you use a save editor and confirm you actually have worked 50 days. The counter for this is variable 702. If it says anything other than 50, this is probably why it isn't working.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 24: Daisy
    2. Once your relationship is high enough, speak with Daisy outside the school in the small playground area to the right side. She will ask you for help finding her cheerleader uniform that someone stole.
    Note: This must be in the afternoon after school on a week day. You did not say how you set Daisy's relationship to max. If you used the cheat object in your room, it should work. If you used a save file editor, Daisy's relationship variable 19 should be set to 15, and the Daisy Quest variable 137 should be 0.​
  • Section 13: Crime Bosses
    1. You must complete up to Point 9 in Dad quest (see Section 10) and Point 3 in the Amy Quest (see Section 6) before starting the Crime Bosses Quest.
    Note: The NPC that was in front of the school was only a temporary debug assistant and has now been removed. You must follow the scenario up to the point where you will be allowed to choose your Mafia when you are sent to break into Maria's laptop at home.​
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    HORNET AUTO
    After 25 days Marble will tell you...
    You can continue to work for Marble and after you have completed 50 days Marble will tell you...
    Note: You must do the 25 day event before you do the 50 day event or the 50 day event will never trigger.​
<chuckle> Don't you hate it when someone replies while you're composing a reply? :winkytongue:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Switch #1785 was a null switch for me, i believe i counted right and changed it to true but Nesrot just wouldnt have it :p couldnt talk to him, though it shouldnt be a null switch right? I used the RPG maker editor and did everything right as far as i know. Could have just misscounted but i used my text editor to do that for me so i doubt it. Aslo any varibale in the vesinity of number 1785 was either true or a null.
Yeah I see the problem now. There is another switch that is set after you win round 3. When you sleep this switch gets turned off. It's a pain in the ass because save is disabled.

It looks like there is another option though. After you have shared at least one beer with Nesrot to initialize the variable, you can change the count of beers you drank with him to 3. Then when you go to your room she should be there. It looks like the only prerequisites on the actual characters (Belle, Anya, Sayuki) is that you are a member of their Mafia and you shared three drinks with the respective person/boss. The variable for the drink counter of Nesrot is 1687. Maybe try setting that to 3 manually instead of buying him that last one. He's a mob boss, he should be buying you drinks.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah I see the problem now. There is another switch that is set after you win round 3. When you sleep this switch gets turned off. It's a pain in the ass because save is disabled.

It looks like there is another option though. After you have shared at least one beer with Nesrot to initialize the variable, you can change the count of beers you drank with him to 3. Then when you go to your room she should be there. It looks like the only prerequisites on the actual characters (Belle, Anya, Sayuki) is that you are a member of their Mafia and you shared three drinks with the respective person/boss. The variable for the drink counter of Nesrot is 1687. Maybe try setting that to 3 manually instead of buying him that last one. He's a mob boss, he should be buying you drinks.
Jup that totally did it!!!!!!! Wow that is actually kinda easy to bypass Xd. Thank you very much fo your help and your time Ballzak!

Reactions: ballzak
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes