partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Is there a 1.4 mod out?
Not yet. Firebane will do it and will publish it here when it is ready:

been a while since i played, downloaded the new version and it's moving so slow. Is there anyway to increase game speed?
Unpack that huge (3GBs) .exe -file with the attached unpacker (it may take some time...).
Delete all content from your MNL 1.4. -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Move your Save-folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Enjoy Magnificently faster MNL :D.

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
How do I find switches 1681-1690 after I unpack the file? I tried to search the answer for this question in the thread however F95 kept giving me an error.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Cna we get a full list of encountered bugs in this new release with Xtras if someone decide to start a new game so we can avoid them,please ? Thanks in advice

vuvjvghvgh

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone have a save at the start of the pussyfights? on the Warren route? I lost my save, thank you in advance

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How do I find switches 1681-1690 after I unpack the file? I tried to search the answer for this question in the thread however F95 kept giving me an error.
Unpacking the game has nothing to do with changing switches or variables, unless you create an RPG Maker MV project and open it in RPG Maker MV.

Usually, people edit switches and variables in their save file.

Nov 18, 2017
Not yet. Firebane will do it and will publish it here when it is ready:

Unpack that huge (3GBs) .exe -file with the attached unpacker (it may take some time...).
Delete all content from your MNL 1.4. -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Move your Save-folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Enjoy Magnificently faster MNL :D.

after this the game not working good in pussy fight after fight game shut down it self

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Did you need to play the new version and see all the sex scenes for updating the CG/video?
The vast majority of animations in the game are not videos. They are the still images you see when you unpack the game strung together in a loop with sound effects over them. In order to make the videos I have to run the code in test mode and then record the output of the frame running the game in test mode. This means first I have to track down where in the code each one of the video sequences is called.

After that I usually have to clean up BON's code. If you notice many times during the first sequence of the loop you get weird residual flashing like the wrong picture is coming up in between frames. Or there is a delay before the first animation starts. This is because of the way BON codes things and he's not a great coder. So each video is manually checked and corrected. During this process I also clean up and remove the text and put in a few wait points so you can see some of the images that are normally covered by text waiting for you to hit OK.

Finally in some cases, pretty infrequent but still more than zero, BON has additional CG that he generated but for whatever reason he didn't add to a scene. I also look for these and write new code to add them to the scene.

Depending on the number of animated sequences this can take a decent amount of time. I only have about an hour maybe two per day to work on this so the process is slow going. This time around there are 55 animated sequences. Way more than in any other release.

As it stands I have completed 32 of the 55 animated sequences. I would have been done and released by now but as mentioned earlier I had a catastrophic disk failure which caused me to lose a good portion of the walk-through I had worked on for 1.4 and I also lost all of the videos I worked on to that point. At that time I had 24 completed. Given my pace since releasing the walk-through I expect it will probably be some time tomorrow or Friday that I have the CG finished and posted.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
The vast majority of animations in the game are not videos. They are the still images you see when you unpack the game strung together in a loop with sound effects over them. In order to make the videos I have to run the code in test mode and then record the output of the frame running the game in test mode. This means first I have to track down where in the code each one of the video sequences is called.

After that I usually have to clean up BON's code. If you notice many times during the first sequence of the loop you get weird residual flashing like the wrong picture is coming up in between frames. Or there is a delay before the first animation starts. This is because of the way BON codes things and he's not a great coder. So each video is manually checked and corrected. During this process I also clean up and remove the text and put in a few wait points so you can see some of the images that are normally covered by text waiting for you to hit OK.

Finally in some cases, pretty infrequent but still more than zero, BON has additional CG that he generated but for whatever reason he didn't add to a scene. I also look for these and write new code to add them to the scene.

Depending on the number of animated sequences this can take a decent amount of time. I only have about an hour maybe two per day to work on this so the process is slow going. This time around there are 55 animated sequences. Way more than in any other release.

As it stands I have completed 32 of the 55 animated sequences. I would have been done and released by now but as mentioned earlier I had a catastrophic disk failure which caused me to lose a good portion of the walk-through I had worked on for 1.4 and I also lost all of the videos I worked on to that point. At that time I had 24 completed. Given my pace since releasing the walk-through I expect it will probably be some time tomorrow or Friday that I have the CG finished and posted.
Take your time mate. I really appreciate your great work.

Wuzaor

Nov 28, 2017
How to go on a sidequest Daisy with rumors? Because everything she says during the break between lessons is "Hi, [My Name]!" And I've already completed Beth's sidequest.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
How to go on a sidequest Daisy with rumors? Because everything she says during the break between lessons is "Hi, [My Name]!" And I've already completed Beth's sidequest.
when i completed her recessquest she started saying Hi to me too, check if your variable for her relationship isnt already at full or like 50 for her blowjobscene. If so just lower to 1 or something and you should be able to do her quests.

felixline4

Oct 17, 2017
hmm guys... the game still trigerring that error width null blabla...
i already try the up button but it doesnt work....
any advice ?

Wuzaor

Nov 28, 2017
when i completed her recessquest she started saying Hi to me too, check if your variable for her relationship isnt already at full or like 50 for her blowjobscene. If so just lower to 1 or something and you should be able to do her quests.
It's 8 after Beth.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
It may take awhile. This update is a tangled mess.
@DuDraig Not really what I wanted to read right before starting work on this. If you know what the issues are, think you can send me a list in pm. At least of the major ones. Either here or on Discord, both work.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes