Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man! I really hate to choice one of the 4 mafia gang.
So i made 3 save file, one with every Mafia clan. Yeah i say 3 because i do not like the china mafia. So i just go with the other 3.
1) I do a save file with Nesrot. At start i really like him, because it look like a real brother. But after i finish the save jaquilin i see the base and... i do not know, something do not like me. But the sex with Jaque was really awesome!
2) I try with Dad/warren this time, so i u_u betray Jaqui, was really sad! But i need to see where this go to end. So i follow the thing. Some lady speak about MC mother. Then i fuck the warren niece XD
Then another sad scene where ex brother Nestor kick me ass. T_T was sad because i do not like betray someone. Anyway i fuck again chloe (i do not like gay scene! I really do not like! But oh man, she/he? Have a nice face and nice bobs and nice ass XD so i cant refuse her! Anyway was also the last time i can fuck her so... Fucking time. At the end i see the swap scene and i become a warren member. But again... something that let me thinking again. The base was really awesome! But... something where fishing. The thing that the sex lady tell me, about MC real mother! To much secret! I cant live with all this secret.
3) This time i go with Mary and after i see the car with that gorgeus Woman i start to thinking... she is me boss? Oh Man i like to work to a beautifull woman XD So i continue and see all the thing. Ofc i side with the Russian. I do not like the china mafia. So the thing go and i finally know the true about MC mother.

At this time for me was really clear. I need to wark with the russian! A beautifull boss! Save Mary! No one know about this that i wark with the russian. And at the end i know the true about MC mother!
I think that the canon mafia is the russian at this point. But oh well. I have 3 save file, so i can see all the thing if i do the wrong choice.

Surelly i need to play also with the other file, because i wanna fuck Christian's mother! Ofc if the autor do the Christian's mother in the mafia thing. Anyway who do you thing about all this?

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
When I help steal the car and finish the event, I can only walk the track I can not go by the sidewalk, any solution? xtra version 1.4

invman

Jan 23, 2018
after i talk with the principal the screen turns black i can hear the music but i cant see and do nothing

Pebard

Jan 11, 2018
Hello guys, I hope someone reads this in 2018 hahaha
Well, my problem is that I can not find any more suspicious packages. I collected all the neighborhoods, but i think i lost 1. I read somewhere about a another package in the school. It's real? somebody can say me if i still can pick up? And if i can, where i can found him? Please help me, i don't wanna lost my save, and i lost a loot of time playing, so... i hope somebody can help me. regards from Argentina
pd : Sorry for my english hahaha

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys, I hope someone reads this in 2018 hahaha
Well, my problem is that I can not find any more suspicious packages. I collected all the neighborhoods, but i think i lost 1. I read somewhere about a another package in the school. It's real? somebody can say me if i still can pick up? And if i can, where i can found him? Please help me, i don't wanna lost my save, and i lost a loot of time playing, so... i hope somebody can help me. regards from Argentina
pd : Sorry for my english hahaha
yes there is a sucipious package in the school. Go to the second floor (the one where you meet richard) and from there open one of the lockers and you will find it.

You can also find and extra package during Amy's and the second Jet quest when you help her get her papers from warren.

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, every time I'm going to watch a webcam with a Pam, even though more than she's online, when I click, she says she's offline. This error is happening in the previous one. Does anyone know how to fix it?

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
i have two Questions.

1. where is the Sandra's home??
i interfered the Christian raping Sandra. (relation point 15)
protagonist want to visit her house after Mss.Gina scene
but i dont know where it is.

2. how can i use pregnancy test??

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i have two Questions.

1. where is the Sandra's home??
i interfered the Christian raping Sandra. (relation point 15)
protagonist want to visit her house after Mss.Gina scene
but i dont know where it is.

2. how can i use pregnancy test??
1. New Neighborhood second road second house to the right go there from road right of your house.
2. No use for now maybe at next versions.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Here's an issue i've got When trying to start Daisy's Recess yard quest: All she says is (Hi John) I've tried talking to her before Beth's Quest & After But still no Joy, Am i missing anything? any help would be Great Thanks :) Screenshot (16).png

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but my game is stuck on it being weekend. I've gone to bed like 10 times now and it's still weekend. I tried to look in this thread for a sollution, but all I found was someone saying "go to bed before you get teleportet home", but this didn't solve it for me. Anyone have any advice?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Try to do some study or and upload game play from pc in tour room to advance time to see what happened.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes