snacky

May 25, 2017
Did they remove the guy who you can change mafia with or did they just move him? Because i can't see him when I'm in the xtras version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here's an issue i've got When trying to start Daisy's Recess yard quest: All she says is (Hi John) I've tried talking to her before Beth's Quest & After But still no Joy, Am i missing anything? any help would be Great Thanks :) View attachment 65638
it is a bug in the game that BON didn't fix yet. However it can be bypassed with the cheat menu. just enter the password of 1640 into the cheat menu and up daisy's relationship to the max and you can do the quest normally.

Reactions: Jackbite

Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
Update Feb 06, 2018: Updated to include new content for 1.4Fixed+Xtras version.
EDIT: I added a spoiler with known issues in the walk-through that were reported on the forum. I will correct them with the next version release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/QUOTE]

I wrote my own walk-through and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walk-through is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.
thanks friend for the great work with the step by step of the game, but there is one thing that bothers me (do not know if and my stupid kkkkk) and it is not yours and several others. if we have to do one thing before going back for another why not do online event. example for me to continue in rachel I have to do Maria's understand. because since I have to follow the order of events why not by the step by step order of events?

OBS: and that's my opinion. sorry, I'm using google translate

Reactions: stray monkeys

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Update Feb 06, 2018: Updated to include new content for 1.4Fixed+Xtras version.
EDIT: I added a spoiler with known issues in the walk-through that were reported on the forum. I will correct them with the next version release.

thanks friend for the great work with the step by step of the game, but there is one thing that bothers me (do not know if and my stupid kkkkk) and it is not yours and several others. if we have to do one thing before going back for another why not do online event. example for me to continue in rachel I have to do Maria's understand. because since I have to follow the order of events why not by the step by step order of events?

OBS: and that's my opinion. sorry, I'm using google translate[/QUOTE]

I think the best way to use the walkthrough is to read first at the end of every quest section, there is useful information for how to play the game. For example at Beth and Daisy quests says to complete them before day 45, before dad returns, to get the Daisy’s scene at dad’s quest and also to complete first Daisy resses quest and then Beth’s for maximum relationship with Daisy.

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
hello guys I want you to help me, when I do 50 work in auto hornet, after stealing the car and see the scene, I can only walk the track, I can not go by the path, I would like to know if there is a solution or just me happen to me. please help!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The company still has made no announcements of planning to release an OS X version of RPGM at any point. In fact, they don't even really do more than to point people to workarounds that involve needing a copy of windows to run inside a Mac Window.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
it is a bug in the game that BON didn't fix yet. However it can be bypassed with the cheat menu. just enter the password of 1640 into the cheat menu and up daisy's relationship to the max and you can do the quest normally.
Thank you for your response, I must have an earlier Version When i access the Cheat menu & request Max relations It tells me Next update Since I'm a Patreon nember & pledge to this game i use BON's version! Thank you for your most welcome input

Nov 9, 2017
Question during Daisy's little quest we can see a new character, a teacher probably, and at a moment this teacher go drink at the water foutain were we can put a stange liquid in. But nothing else happed, my question is : is there something that I miss or is there another thing to do with this character. I have a strange feeling of unfinished work in this quest.

pangpangmeng

Jun 14, 2017
Few questions. Is it Pam and Nadine's picture missing on the computer?
Is Amy's quest still bugged? I've finished it, but when I went to basement, it still triggered and if I following the process, I can't out of the room as I can't talk with Chloe.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes