stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Question during Daisy's little quest we can see a new character, a teacher probably, and at a moment this teacher go drink at the water foutain were we can put a stange liquid in. But nothing else happed, my question is : is there something that I miss or is there another thing to do with this character. I have a strange feeling of unfinished work in this quest.
Probably BON just hadnt time to finish that event, (you can check it at @ballzak 's walkthrough)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Few questions. Is it Pam and Nadine's picture missing on the computer?
Is Amy's quest still bugged? I've finished it, but when I went to basement, it still triggered and if I following the process, I can't out of the room as I can't talk with Chloe.
Didn't know Pam and Nadine's PCs could be connected too! maybe it is a bug, I've just connected them and only Pam's pic appears though you can still check Nadine's cam if connected.
I've reloaded an old savegame using the latest version of the game and Amys quest works fine here is my savegame

pangpangmeng

Jun 14, 2017
Didn't know Pam and Nadine's PCs could be connected too! maybe it is a bug, I've just connected them and only Pam's pic appears though you can still check Nadine's cam if connected.
I've reloaded an old savegame using the latest version of the game and Amys quest works fine here is my savegame
Thanks. I'll try again to see whether it's OK.

Reactions: stray monkeys
E

edv

I have the 1.4 version without the xtras and would like to get them, do I have to download the whole game again?

drvsbklyn

Dec 15, 2017
omggg pls help me i hate that bug ''
Cannot read property "width" of null"
and cant pass this scene hourss omggggg. i push, hold the arrow push button but still waiting. im cryng now help mee plss plss

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
and cant pass this scene hourss omggggg. i push, hold the arrow push button but still waiting. im cryng now help mee plss plss
I think there is some people that has solved the problem uncompressing the exe file of the game, check in this forums for those posts, also you can try to upload your file (edit your post) and I can pass through that scene and save later

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
where can i choose gang for fight ? and where can i train for fight ?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 13: Crime Bosses
    3. Enter into Maria's room in either the morning or the afternoon and click on her computer [Image 62]. You will need to make a major branch decision of how your game will play out from now on.
That major decision is who you will warn and then what gang you will choose.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The most common solution to video freezes, black screens, and the "property width of null" error seems to be to unpack the game executable.
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder.
    Note: There is 3GB of data to unpack so it will take a few minutes. Windows will mark it as "Not Responding", and the cursor will be an hourglass, until it is done.
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The bugs with the Nadine and Pam webcam icons on the home PC are known, have not been fixed in 1.4, and were fixed in the 1.3 modded game, so they will also be fixed in the 1.4 modded game.

Reactions: stray monkeys

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Question during Daisy's little quest we can see a new character, a teacher probably, and at a moment this teacher go drink at the water foutain were we can put a stange liquid in. But nothing else happed, my question is : is there something that I miss or is there another thing to do with this character. I have a strange feeling of unfinished work in this quest.
  • Section 24: Daisy
    m. Head back to the Women's locker room to open the locker.
    POSSIBLE BUG: Checking the available CG files in the games image directory it appears as if you can catch the teacher masturbating. When you return to the Women's room the first time after viewing the video if you look you will see the teacher at the water cooler you put the strange liquid into. When you return with tools to open the locker she is no longer there. I suspect that if you placed the liquid into the cooler and she drinks it you can go back into the room and catch her. Sadly though when you check there is no one there. The image doesn't appear to be used anywhere and it was probably an oversight by the developer.​

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
anyone have the list of variables i dont feel like grinding the hornets car job
  • Appendix F: Save editor mappings
    • Variables

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Did they remove the guy who you can change mafia with or did they just move him? Because i can't see him when I'm in the xtras version.
Yes. He was only a debug assistance object and not meant to stay in the finished version.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but my game is stuck on it being weekend. I've gone to bed like 10 times now and it's still weekend. I tried to look in this thread for a sollution, but all I found was someone saying "go to bed before you get teleportet home", but this didn't solve it for me. Anyone have any advice?
I've never heard of that one before. Please post your save file and I'll take a peek.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
@DuDraig Not really what I wanted to read right before starting work on this. If you know what the issues are, think you can send me a list in pm. At least of the major ones. Either here or on Discord, both work.
I have not been compiling a list, just answering questions and issues as they come up. I'll start now though.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes