Fenn

Jan 25, 2018
im just wondering if my game bugged or what , im already playing for 6hour++ ingame and "dad" still doesnt back to home?
fyi: i already finished maria quest and im not using any save data from anyone can someone help me ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
RIP this guy. You will be missed, man.
View attachment 65829
Tell me about it, that guy made it so I didn't have to do the same thing 4 different times. All I had to do was finish the draining part with one mafia, create 4 different saves up to this point and use said guy to put it up to the pussy fights up to that point with each gang. Very useful and less time consuming.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Few questions. Is it Pam and Nadine's picture missing on the computer?
Is Amy's quest still bugged? I've finished it, but when I went to basement, it still triggered and if I following the process, I can't out of the room as I can't talk with Chloe.
Didn't know Pam and Nadine's PCs could be connected too! maybe it is a bug, I've just connected them and only Pam's pic appears though you can still check Nadine's cam if connected.
I've reloaded an old savegame using the latest version of the game and Amys quest works fine here is my savegame
Yes, as DuDraig says, I have located this issue. It's actually just a matter of as I've come to notice a lot with BoN, too much attempted Copy-Pasta and failure to alter the new events. The position for Pam's camera is all linked to Carol's camera. The top left corner of Nadine's cam pic does lead to Pam's cam sessions, though.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
is it me only or does any one else also have bugs when u playing the game like when you move its moving in slowmotion and glitchy. and what does it mean by reduced the cost of sex action?

blazeblue1

Feb 8, 2018
Hello everyone, when i get to the 25 days of work at Amaria's good, she disappear the next day with no quest started and cant work there any longer need help

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Forgive DuDraig but in my case this ENIGMA does not work .... maybe someone has some other patent for this error ???

Reactions: quang

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Forgive DuDraig but in my case this ENIGMA does not work .... maybe someone has some other patent for this error ???
me too T_T
EnigmaVBUnpacker is written with a single thread so, when it has a lot of work to do, it will be marked by Windows as "Not Responding" and the cursor will be the hourglass. There is about 3GB of data to crunch and it will take several minutes. Just wait patiently (I SAID PATIENTLY!! :evilsmile:) for it to finish. It will display a long list of unpacked files and the Unpack button will be re-enabled.

Reactions: UncleVT and quang

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
where hornet pub is located???

Please
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    12. At night time visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter and talk with the barman.​
  • Appendix G: World Maps
    • Old Quarter

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, as DuDraig says, I have located this issue. It's actually just a matter of as I've come to notice a lot with BoN, too much attempted Copy-Pasta and failure to alter the new events. The position for Pam's camera is all linked to Carol's camera. The top left corner of Nadine's cam pic does lead to Pam's cam sessions, though.
You can't paste a copied event over an existing event. You have to delete the event in the target tile first or it will just silently act like it did the paste. I've been tripped up by that annoyance before.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
im just wondering if my game bugged or what , im already playing for 6hour++ ingame and "dad" still doesnt back to home?
fyi: i already finished maria quest and im not using any save data from anyone can someone help me ?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 10: Dad
    1. You must spend at least 45 days in the game and have completed the mission of stealing data in Maria's laboratory (Section 3: Maria Quest point 4). When you wake up on the day after accomplishing both of these, Dad will come home and give a gift to each member of the family.​

ssahin

Dec 17, 2017
Cannot read property "width" of null"
I take this error when I try to use special fuck option to Mrs.Taylor (Walkthrough section 4 step 12) after bringing the Mrs.Taylor's pack. I can't complete this scene so I can't start Laura's quests. I don't know how to use EnigmaVBUnpacker. How can I start Laura's quest? (sorry for bad English)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone, when i get to the 25 days of work at Amaria's good, she disappear the next day with no quest started and cant work there any longer need help
You're going to have to for that.
  • Variable 702 should be 25.
  • Switch 784 and 782 should be false, null, or not exist.
  • Switch 783 should be true.
  • Event self-switch "91,26,A" should be false, null, or not exist.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Cannot read property "width" of null"
I take this error when I try to use special fuck option to Mrs.Taylor (Walkthrough section 4 step 12) after bringing the Mrs.Taylor's pack. I can't complete this scene so I can't start Laura's quests. I don't know how to use EnigmaVBUnpacker. How can I start Laura's quest? (sorry for bad English)
Using EnigmaVBUnpacker is dirt simple. Run it, select the "My_New_Life.exe" file in the game folder, click the "Unpack" button, and wait a few minutes as there is 3GB of data to unpack. Then just follow the instructions in . This is the most common solution to that problem.

Also, you don't need to perform the "Special" sex scene to continue the quest.

Reactions: nookbuss
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes