Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone has a link (mega.nz) of My New Life Videos/Picture? please post the link. and if you don't have one, can you guys tell me hot to get the videos and pictures on the game? please and thanks.
You can unpack the game and when you do that there will be a folder that has all the pictures that are within the game. You just need to use an unpacking tool to do so.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
pls help. what should i do? i have completed gym. btw i have started game from 1.4 again. i played 0.9 last time lol
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 15: Tyna
    4. Visit Tyna at school. you can either speak to her in the recess yard or in front of the school in the afternoon. She will tell you where you can go to train your strength. See Appendix E for strength training.
    6. At this point you must complete the Crime Bosses Quest (Section 13) up to the point where you become a member of one of the Mafia's to continue with Tyna.

Reactions: alidenyen

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where is key help me im stuck

There are several keys available and you have not specified which key you need. The walkthrough answers how to get all of them.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I can not do the second mission of Marble, every time I get to 49 days of work, I do not count more days. use save edit, change the variable but when I enter the workshop it counts again 49 days.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So i just started playing and got the quest for Maria to pick up a package at terracotta, its the first quest you get from her. I picked up the package but i cant talk to her, shes standing in the hall when i get home but nothing happens when i click on her. Please help
You must talk to her in the entryway before noon or you'll have to wait for the next morning.

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
Hi, is there a trigger for Daisy's recess quests ? can't get them to start and didn't find anything in the walkthrough.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
After stealing car with marble and finishing bj scene, i can't move on the pavement, therefore can't enter any apartment. Tried going to sleep, but then can't move out of the house at all. It seems that game is treating movement like character is still in the car after finishing quest. Tried reloading the save, still the same bug. Any solution?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, is there a trigger for Daisy's recess quests ? can't get them to start and didn't find anything in the walkthrough.
  • Section 24: Daisy
    1. To begin Daisy's quest you need to raise your relationship to 15 with her at recess. See Appendix A for information on how to increase your relationship with Daisy.
    2. Once your relationship is high enough, speak with Daisy outside the school in the small playground area to the right side. She will ask you for help finding her cheerleader uniform that someone stole.​
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • DAISY
      When you speak with Daisy she will tell you that she heard a rumor and ask you to find out who the rumor is about. you will have 1 min 35 sec to talk with the right person to find out who the rumor is about and then return to talk to Daisy and choose the right answer. ...​

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
  • Section 24: Daisy
    1. To begin Daisy's quest you need to raise your relationship to 15 with her at recess. See Appendix A for information on how to increase your relationship with Daisy.
    2. Once your relationship is high enough, speak with Daisy outside the school in the small playground area to the right side. She will ask you for help finding her cheerleader uniform that someone stole.​
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • DAISY
      When you speak with Daisy she will tell you that she heard a rumor and ask you to find out who the rumor is about. you will have 1 min 35 sec to talk with the right person to find out who the rumor is about and then return to talk to Daisy and choose the right answer. ...​
The problem is that i can't even start the recess quest, when i talk to her during recess she just says hi and nothing happens, don't know if i need to do something or if my save is somehow broken.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
After stealing car with marble and finishing bj scene, i can't move on the pavement, therefore can't enter any apartment. Tried going to sleep, but then can't move out of the house at all. It seems that game is treating movement like character is still in the car after finishing quest. Tried reloading the save, still the same bug. Any solution?
Go take a bus from old quarter and travel to midtown thats what i do and the movement fixed.

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Someone has version 1.0 ? I need it I think, because I'm getting an Error during Sarah date/Hotel event, so I need at least one save after this event or the game V 1.0. Thnks and sorry...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes