Jul 5, 2017
Dad return at 45 day in game then you can start the quest if you overcome the days you can't continue

Is there somewhere I can see how many days the game is?

halluva

May 18, 2017
I haven't played this in a really long time but last time I did, it felt like a never ending grind. Is it still like that?

Reborn1991

Nov 11, 2017
ok also ppl bug alert if you do hornets garage 50 time mission u will be stuck in car mode which means u cant walk on the side walk anymore

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can someone PLEASE provide a save from the start of v1.2 or v1.1 completed

Also, i've scene quite a few errors when i downloaded v1.4 fixed + extras. Like how special sex with Rosalva says error if i click it. Also, for quite a long time now (maybe since v1.0 or v0.9) when i visit Jet at her apartment at night i can't click her at all. I did all her quests properly. I need to have sex with Jet after i completed her quests in order to initiate my love with her but i can't click her.
Lastly i wanna know if someone does share their save file with me will all these errors go away or not? Just wondering. Thanks in advance for any help!

I know this post should be in the saves section but after posting it i haven't heard anything so i'm trying my luck here since more people visit this thread anyway.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
unfortunately ... ENIGMA did not help ... I'm still kicking out this "null" blablabel ... :(
I put the game away for a while because this error has ended my nerves

YOLOsyx

Jul 16, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm stucked at Tyna's quest. After the talking about financing for the fights with Tyna and Amaria we are transported to russian basement, but there is no one to talk and the driver isn't there to take me home. Any help?
I have the same problem but with warren's mafia

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone PLEASE provide a save from the start of v1.2 or v1.1 completed

Also, i've scene quite a few errors when i downloaded v1.4 fixed + extras. Like how special sex with Rosalva says error if i click it. Also, for quite a long time now (maybe since v1.0 or v0.9) when i visit Jet at her apartment at night i can't click her at all. I did all her quests properly. I need to have sex with Jet after i completed her quests in order to initiate my love with her but i can't click her.
Lastly i wanna know if someone does share their save file with me will all these errors go away or not? Just wondering. Thanks in advance for any help!

I know this post should be in the saves section but after posting it i haven't heard anything so i'm trying my luck here since more people visit this thread anyway.

visit this thread u can find your required saves

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Someone has version 1.0 ? I need it I think, because I'm getting an Error during Sarah date/Hotel event, so I need at least one save after this event or the game V 1.0. Thnks and sorry...

visit this thread u can find all saves of 1.4 and 1.3 versions

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes