BDI123

May 23, 2017
I whent at exactly 0:04 :noexpression: still get the above responses when I click the door
(and I never been inside) So I take it this is a bug :mad: Fucking wasted 4 hours of my life on this game only to not be able to proceed cuz of a bug :noexpression:
Have you given Sara the second Tiny man card? You need to do that before Mrs Taylor will be asleep.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I have a problem with NO saw being available. Finished Rosalva quest and went to the basement and there was NO saw, then used savedonline to get her score back to 1000 and tried again and still no saw.

maldini

Feb 8, 2018
i have a problem when i play with jet special appearing error,why? and how to solve the problem
i play new version
My New Life [v1.4 fixed + extra] [Beggar of Net]

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The problem is that i can't even start the recess quest, when i talk to her during recess she just says hi and nothing happens, don't know if i need to do something or if my save is somehow broken.
LOL! I haven't done Daisy in such a long time that I forgot a bug with her recess quest was in v1.3 and appears to still exist in v1.4. You can not start Daisy's quest before you do Beth's quest. This was fixed in the v1.3 modded game so it will also be in the upcoming v1.4 modded game.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
CG UPDATE

After a long delay I have finally finished the CG update. I will just leave it at there were technical difficulties this time around. Thanks for your patience and enjoy. Find the links here:
ballzak - Well done! <pats head>

You may take two karma kookies from petty cache (Yum!).

Reactions: ballzak

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
Could anyone help me please! I am stuck in the mission of Nesrot where he offers me 3 women as a reward but the mission is not completed and Chloe does not move from her place.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
CG UPDATE

After a long delay I have finally finished the CG update. I will just leave it at there were technical difficulties this time around. Thanks for your patience and enjoy. Find the links here:
A big thank you for doing such a huge job, but can you do something about these "stuttering" animations? It's really very annoying jrst. I apologize for my English (Google translator).

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

visit this thread u can find your required saves
I'm asking here since that the saves thread does not have it. I prefer a save file from beginning of v1.2 but beginning of v1.1 would also be ok as well. I really hope someone can post a save & also answer my other question = does having a new save file mean i will not get errors that was included in my save file?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes