Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
so small problem, and have seen others post it aswell.
i cant unpack the game.
tried different programs to open it up ( enigma, 9-zip etc etc etc )
will give it 1 last shot and let the unzip run ( allready an hour previous try :p )

update, took 80 minutes ... :eek:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how can ı start angie quest?
For that you need to have done the following.

1) Rescue Jet from Warren's thug at night
2) called her viva the picture she left you (use the photo in your inventory to do this)
3) Visited her and rescued your reward for saving her.

after you done this she will give you the location of where her first set of papers are. From there you need to go to the high neigborhood and go to the back of house #7 and you will see an old man there. (Note the old man will only appear there between the hours of 19:00 - 23:00 if you go any later you will need to wait the next day.) When you meet him he will ask you for some panties in which you will need to go around the houses with flags and use to steal them (make sure you have a rope in your inventory before hand) get all the flags, return to the old man and once you give him the panties he will let you pass.

Mask sure you save before entering because you can die if you are spotted by the guards, or your stealth isn't high enough when doing a certain part of the quest.

Racco

Jan 3, 2018
does anyone know how to start the event for the crime bosses ive done both quest needed to start the event but it never happens.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Can somebody tell me if this is a bug or not. Currently on Sarah quest-line and I am suppose to enter ms. Taylor apartment during dawn. But it just keeps saying: "No one Answers at all" or when I try to go around 0-4 in the morning the game says shes still awake :noexpression:
Did I miss something? (I have her key copied so I am not sure whats going on)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Can somebody tell me if this is a bug or not. Currently on Sarah quest-line and I am suppose to enter ms. Taylor apartment during dawn. But it just keeps saying: "No one Answers at all" or when I try to go around 0-4 in the morning the game says shes still awake :noexpression:
Did I miss something? (I have her key copied so I am not sure whats going on)
Go at 24:00 (if you go there for first time if go there before and dint put sleeping pills in to her drink she always awake)

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Go at 24:00 (if you go there for first time if go there before and dint put sleeping pills in to her drink she always awake)
I whent at exactly 0:04 :noexpression: still get the above responses when I click the door
(and I never been inside) So I take it this is a bug :mad: Fucking wasted 4 hours of my life on this game only to not be able to proceed cuz of a bug -_-

Jul 5, 2017
" You've studied hard. Your notes will get better"
I have already done many classes but this message continues to appear. How did you get it ??

PLEASE HELP-ME!!!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes