ionvlad2001

Jul 19, 2017
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Feb 10, 2018: Added the content for the latest 1.4 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.4+XTRAS Complete:

v1.4+XTRAS Update Only:
thaaaaaaanx mann i love youuuuu

Reactions: ballzak

rongus1

Jan 13, 2018
Please help me about Pussy tournament Special Quest in Lost Tablet.

After I finish the two rounds, Could you tell me where to meet a girl?

I could not see her at "right of the Rest Area door by a plant".

I could not see Warren, Nesrot, Nina, or Chang route.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
To all that keep getting the "null" erros, it might have been just luck, but after I started running the game on a virtual machine, I stopped getting those errors

maldini

Feb 8, 2018
I have a question: I play 1.4 Fixed+Xtras .. whether there is an update now and if someone has, you can give me...please and ty

rongus1

Jan 13, 2018
If you finished her recessquest and everything else up to 1.4 for her, she should be standing on the right side of the playgrounds after schoolhours. You can start a minor quest for her there.
If you finished her recessquest and everything else up to 1.4 for her, she should be standing on the right side of the playgrounds after schoolhours. You can start a minor quest for her there.

The Daisy recess quest is not available in version 1.4.

So, I finished the Daisy recess quest with the old version, but Daisy could not find it after school.

D

Deleted member 9433

So, I finished the Daisy recess quest with the old version, but Daisy could not find it after school.
jea i got that too ... i can not do the daisy recess quest what to do now ? can i skipp it with save editor ?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

If You have done everything for Daisy up to 1.4 and she doesnt spawn after school it might be that you took a diffrent option with the Christian/Sandra rap scene than me. You could trigger it by messing with switches but i'm no pro at looking through the code myself.

jea i got that too ... i can not do the daisy recess quest what to do now ? can i skipp it with save editor ?
It does appear she is bugged in v1.4. Either do it through an older version if you can find it or just pump her affection variable up through a save editor. Saveeditonline.com is the easiest in using for simpe variable changes. the number for her variable can be found in Ballzaks guide in the appencides.

I never experienced any problem with this Daisy recess bug or her not appearing after schoolhours but i finished her up quite some versions ago and kept playing with the same savegames from the very start.

Jul 5, 2017
How do I get the Jet papers ???
I did all the procedures. I'm in a room but I can not get into the room to get the Jet papers!!!

PLEASE!!! HELP-ME

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
On the top floor walk to your left and turn down the hallway. At the end turn right toward
the center of the room. Enter the first room on your right with two safes inside. Open the safes to get an Ultra Rare Jewel and $350. Exit the room and head to the left from where you came. When you get far enough another scene will trigger. Watch the scene

You will be inside Annie Garrison's room. Leave the jewel in the clothes hanging in the center of the room. You will hear the guards and need to hide.
- Just to the left of the clothes in between the fireplace and the bathroom are two closets. Hide in the left one. And watch the scene.
- Walk toward the room to the right of the fireplace and enter the room. Enjoy the scene with Annie.
- When finished look in one of the bookshelves to the right to find Jet's Papers then exit the room.
- Try to leave Annie Garrison's bedroom and you will be stuck because the guards have returned outside.
- Walk to the desk to the left of the room where you met Annie and find a Pen. On the desk just to the right of the same door you can find Paper. Your character will write a note to the guards. Walk to the door where the guards are and slip it under the door to escape.
Return to Jet's house at night to bring her the registry. Enjoy the scene.

Follow this through step by step! If you are inside her room without the jewel start over.

rongus1

Jan 13, 2018
If You have done everything for Daisy up to 1.4 and she doesnt spawn after school it might be that you took a diffrent option with the Christian/Sandra rap scene than me. You could trigger it by messing with switches but i'm no pro at looking through the code myself.

It does appear she is bugged in v1.4. Either do it through an older version if you can find it or just pump her affection variable up through a save editor. Saveeditonline.com is the easiest in using for simpe variable changes. the number for her variable can be found in Ballzaks guide in the appencides.

I never experienced any problem with this Daisy recess bug or her not appearing after schoolhours but i finished her up quite some versions ago and kept playing with the same savegames from the very start.

I selected Option of Christian / Sandra quest recorded with camera and called Daisy.

If I select this, can not Daisy Quest?

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Have you given Sara the second Tiny man card? You need to do that before Mrs Taylor will be asleep.
This worked! Thanks mate! freaking Walkthrough says you gotta go ms. Taylor first and then turn in second card :mad:
You saved me from starting all the way from the beginning again :D

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes