ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
If you mean the link provided at the first page I did. I think I might have misread the order although I feel that the order of doing this is kinda confusing at times anyway :S

Currently wondering how do I get on the Jet Route & Amy route?
It says in the walkthrough you have to complete all of Jets lessons does it mean the reinforcements lessons & special lessons? I did all of the special lessons (cant learn anymore for either ability) and visit the bookstore at night but it keeps saying its closed. And when I go to Hornnet Pub the boyfriend of Amy is there but I cant interact with him or the girl same goes for the door near them (already passed 45 days).
Ok well from the walk-through. Ms. Taylor section 4 the first point reads:
1. You must complete up to point #7 in Sarah's Quest (see Section 2) before you can continue with Ms Taylor. Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah #7) if you have placed the Sleeping Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah #6) you can return to Ms. Taylor's home after midnight. If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be awake.

Completing step #7 in Sarah's quest assumes you have completed steps 1-6 first. In any given quest you have to do it in order. There are a lot of inter-tangled quests which makes it impossible to do a linear walk-through. If you then look at step #5 of Sarah's quest (a pre-requisite to step #7) it says pretty clearly:
5. Go to Sarah's room in your home during the afternoon and give her the second card from under the vending machine then watch the scene. You have two options to choose from . (These options do not change the story)

For Jet quest this could be a bit clearer, thanks for pointing it out. You need to complete all of Jet's special lessons. Reinforcement are pretty much useless. Once you complete all of them step 2 says:
You must complete the Sarah quest through number 16 (Section 2) before you can continue Jet's Quest. When you do this and have completed all of Jet's lessons. Visit the bookstore at night.

Where step 16 in Sarah's quest is:
16.Go to Sarah's room in your home during the afternoon and Shasha will be there with her. Speak to Sarah and give her the fourth card and enjoy

So you must make sure you have given Tinymon card 4 to Sara, you have completed all special lessons and you go to the store at night. You must remember night in this game is before midnight. The 4 time periods are: morning 6:00 - 13:00; afternoon 14:00 - 18:00; night 19:00-23:00 and dawn 0:00 - 5:00. If you don't meet all three of those pre-requisites Jet's shop will be closed. Since you say you completed all 40 of Jet's special clasess either you didn't give card 4 to Sarah or you are showing up after 0:00.

Now as for Amy once again the walkthrough says pretty clearly in point #1:
1. You cannot begin Amy's quest until you have spent 35 days in the game. You must also complete item 3 in Jet's Quest (see Section 9). Once it's been at least 35 days, visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter during the evening (after midnight is too late). Next to the bar, you'll find Amy's boyfriend Derek sitting with Chloe. [Image 19]

You already stated above that you can't get started on the Jet quest which means you haven't passed Step #3 in Jet's quest which is a pre-requisite to beginning Amy's. Mystery solved.

Reactions: Skyangel007

Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
Hey Guys, I'm completely stuck.
I'm at the point where you're introduced to Pussy Fights, with that long scene between entering the club and (I assume) the end of the fights where you cant save. Every time, I get the "Uncaught TypeError" bug during one of the sex scenes in that scene. I've been trying for days to get past it. I've tried going back to earlier saves, but still each time I get there, I can't go on. I've attached my save file. Appreciate it if anyone can help.
(I changed the file extension to txt bc it was the only way I could figure out to upload. should be able to just change back to .rpgsave)

Jul 5, 2017
"Check Beth's house and hang in her room and look at the computer on her desk." in
the scene records a video. Come out of the room and look at the scene and finish at
Marckus' house"

I did Marcus's house but had nothing!!!
Please HELP!!!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
dad always in there T_T i don't know how , since i use Enigma , the computer gone @@
I've unpacked the .exe too using Enigma and laptop is in table. Straight from Ballzak's Walkthrough:
1. You must complete up to Point 9 in Dad quest (see Section 10) and Point 3 in the Amy Quest (see Section 6) before starting the Crime Bosses Quest.
2. Travel to East Town at night (before midnight). When you enter the map, Jacqueline will pull up in a car and take you with her.
a. When you wake up Jacqueline will tell you Nesrot wants to speak with you
b. If you chose to have sex with Chloe as payment for help finding proof about Derek, Chloe will come in and ask to have sex with you one last time. Otherwise skip to 2c.
Image 33
c. Nesrot will enter the room and talk to you about your family. In the end he will ask you to steal Maria's computer.
3. Enter into Maria's room in either the morning or the afternoon and click on her computer [Image 62]. You will need to make a major branch decision of how your game will play out from now on.

Reactions: quang

quang

Jun 10, 2017
I've unpacked the .exe too using Enigma and laptop is in table. Straight from Ballzak's Walkthrough:
1. You must complete up to Point 9 in Dad quest (see Section 10) and Point 3 in the Amy Quest (see Section 6) before starting the Crime Bosses Quest.
2. Travel to East Town at night (before midnight). When you enter the map, Jacqueline will pull up in a car and take you with her.
a. When you wake up Jacqueline will tell you Nesrot wants to speak with you
b. If you chose to have sex with Chloe as payment for help finding proof about Derek, Chloe will come in and ask to have sex with you one last time. Otherwise skip to 2c.
Image 33
c. Nesrot will enter the room and talk to you about your family. In the end he will ask you to steal Maria's computer.
3. Enter into Maria's room in either the morning or the afternoon and click on her computer [Image 62]. You will need to make a major branch decision of how your game will play out from now on.
finish 2c , then it show wait to the next update @@ , my verson is 1.4 fix

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know how long it will actually take before the Marble, the mechanic will tell MC a car has been stolen? It's been over 25 working days and still nothing.
Go at afternoon outside of garage save the game, use save editor and change #702 variable to 25, load the game and ender to garage.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes