At the interactive sex part there is a error when i chick the Special button
Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
is there anyway to fix it? thank you

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
At the interactive sex part there is a error when i chick the Special button
Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
is there anyway to fix it? thank you
That error is normal in the game, you'll have to keep trying until you get past it.
I'm sorry I can not help you.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Caroline and others recess sex of having them replaced with Rachel bug needs to be fixed already.
Someone needs to let beggar know. It's been 4 or so updates, and it hasn't been fixed yet.

Prawn

Feb 28, 2017
Can someone please help me with changing switches? I tried unpacking the save file in saveeditonline.com however it's all very confusing. The walkthrough says change switches 1681 through 1690 to true, no idea how to do that.

DDB

May 17, 2017
I just went to Richard for the first time and i got the dialog as if ive already got the pictures from aunt even though i was never at her place. Any idea what to do? I did click the cat on accident btw and i dont know what does she do exactly.

Rock468

Nov 15, 2017
Please can anyone do this mission for me I have bug in this mission and I tried 23 times but every time error comes up please do for me this level, I upload my save file and give me back this save file when the level done please this file extension is .rpgsave please

Nov 4, 2017
Did you unpack the game? If you haven't it is the major reason why it would be running slow. See when packed the file is between 2 and 3 gigs where as unpacked the file will be about 40 - 50 megabytes. My advice would be in you didn't unpack the game get an unpacking tool and do so.
thanks man, really helped.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Please can anyone do this mission for me I have bug in this mission and I tried 23 times but every time error comes up please do for me this level, I upload my save file and give me back this save file when the level done please this file extension is .rpgsave please
I guess i did it but i had to change the file to a rpgsave so to continue just do a dummy save with the same save number copy and paste it

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Caroline and others recess sex of having them replaced with Rachel bug needs to be fixed already.
Someone needs to let beggar know. It's been 4 or so updates, and it hasn't been fixed yet.
There are even worse bugs in the game that have been in it even longer than this one. Plus while annoying it wasn't exactly game breaking.

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
can anyone help, I just finish the mechanic job one on the 50 days, but after that can seem to walk on the side walk anymore just the road and when was tp back home, I when out cant seem to move away from the front door

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes