seancody69

Jun 14, 2017
Has anyone encountered a game-breaking bug in East Town? Every time I enter, the MC asks Tyna how she's doing out of nowhere and the game breaks. Please help!

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone experienced the same Bug, is this a thing?
Occured to me vissiting Marge after giving her cat back and triggering the scene with her.
Game stops and i can´t play any further, tried several times and always this Error appears.

Edit: (fyi) I play with a save from 1.3 and playing Version 1.4
Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I fixed the "Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" by reducing my refresh rate from 144hz to 60hz through Nvidia Control Panel.

Seems like the game doesn't play nice with higher frame rates.

Reactions: Ralen
Feb 2, 2018
Their located in the main game folder in the folder conveniently called Save:biggrin:
Yeah I saw that, but being the pleb I am i was playing using a version of the game downloaded into my 'Temp' folder, so the saves were going into that folder and not the original haha, thanks for the reply though :D

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
hey guys, help pls. it's bug or idk, i can't enter jason's house ( i finished his quest), he's always busy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at aunt maggie quest when i go to Otter Labs walkthroug says: "Exit this lab and go straight across to the lab in the Northeast corner. Go south until you get close enough to two scientists having a conversation. When one leave you will find Laxatives in his desk. Take them." that didn't happen and i stuck and can't go out now, what i need to do?

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Let's talk about the 1.5 upcoming version and what content i personally want by BoN.
First of all i want BoN to remove the ugly graphics he added in the 1.4 version mostly because all the characters were too shiny and they seem to be all kinda sweaty,not to mention that on some of Tyna's scenes she was like a Barbie doll and not a simply girl same story with Amaria but on Amaria's scenes she was too dark and i couldnt see her but what drives me crazy is that why BoN decided to do this and i honestly prefer the old graphics in the previous versions.
Second when the Xtras or 1.4 came out i thought that the threesome with Amaria and Tyna were added but i guess me and other people was wrong and mostly we all were nota happy because we all expect that the threesome was added but at the end there was no such thing,in the Xtras there was only some scenes with the other fighters girls and only 1 scene with Daisy.So in the 1.5 version i really wanna see the threesome with Amaria and Tyna.
Some other content that i really want on the upcoming version is Laura/Amy or maybe some content with Mrs.Turner or Maria because all' the characters(except Miss Gina and maybe some other girls)shes the only that hasnt mi content so far and tbh thats really sad because she really deserves to have some content and shes damn sexy :p
Last thing that i want on 1.5 is maybe a option menu to choose which path ti choose,for example if we already saw Sarah's path when we choose her instead of Sasha i wanna see what will happen with Sarah and what is gonna happen,thats a really though work that requires a lot of content but everyone will be happy to choose which path ti follow.
Those are my want to list in the 1.5 version let me show guys what do you think.

Reactions: Zolkane

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
When I help steal the car and finish the event, I can only walk the track I can not go by the sidewalk, any solution? xtra version 1.4
Yeah I'm having trouble with this too.

I changed the auto hornet job variable to 50, saw the scene.

Now time can't change, and i can't stand on the sidewalk, or go to my house because of it.

Any help guys?

Edit: So I basically started the game over again, but decided to axe the auto hornet scene, since I saw it now.

Currently finished the game.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Let's talk about the 1.5 upcoming version and what content i personally want by BoN.
First of all i want BoN to remove the ugly graphics he added in the 1.4 version mostly because all the characters were too shiny and they seem to be all kinda sweaty,not to mention that on some of Tyna's scenes she was like a Barbie doll and not a simply girl same story with Amaria but on Amaria's scenes she was too dark and i couldnt see her but what drives me crazy is that why BoN decided to do this and i honestly prefer the old graphics in the previous versions.
Second when the Xtras or 1.4 came out i thought that the threesome with Amaria and Tyna were added but i guess me and other people was wrong and mostly we all were nota happy because we all expect that the threesome was added but at the end there was no such thing,in the Xtras there was only some scenes with the other fighters girls and only 1 scene with Daisy.So in the 1.5 version i really wanna see the threesome with Amaria and Tyna.
Some other content that i really want on the upcoming version is Laura/Amy or maybe some content with Mrs.Turner or Maria because all' the characters(except Miss Gina and maybe some other girls)shes the only that hasnt mi content so far and tbh thats really sad because she really deserves to have some content and shes damn sexy :p
Last thing that i want on 1.5 is maybe a option menu to choose which path ti choose,for example if we already saw Sarah's path when we choose her instead of Sasha i wanna see what will happen with Sarah and what is gonna happen,thats a really though work that requires a lot of content but everyone will be happy to choose which path ti follow.
Those are my want to list in the 1.5 version let me show guys what do you think.
My want list for 1.5 version:

1. bug fixes
2. proper English
3. bug fixes
4. bug fixes
5. proper English

and...

6. bug fixes!

Reactions: Arnië*I*

sinaworld

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone experienced the same Bug,When i enter the bakery i can't get out and i have to get saracen flour for brenda . can i get it form another way like add with cheat if there's pls tell me.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
My want list for 1.5 version:

1. bug fixes
2. proper English
3. bug fixes
4. bug fixes
5. proper English

and...

6. bug fixes!
Numbers 1, 3, 4, and 6 will happen, however the update won't be 100% bug fixes sadly, and knowing BON more stuff will end up getting broken while number 1, 3, 4, and 6 happen.

As for what I desire for the next update

1) Content with Amy, Shasha, and Laura with Shasha being the one getting the bulk of the update kind of like how Nadine did when it was update 0.9 But seeing as BON mentioned it would be Beth getting an update this time around my hope has been dashed.

Personally while I do find Beth attractive I just not too interested in her content as I am with the other three.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Numbers 1, 3, 4, and 6 will happen, however the update won't be 100% bug fixes sadly, and knowing BON more stuff will end up getting broken while number 1, 3, 4, and 6 happen.

As for what I desire for the next update

1) Content with Amy, Shasha, and Laura with Shasha being the one getting the bulk of the update kind of like how Nadine did when it was update 0.9 But seeing as BON mentioned it would be Beth getting an update this time around my hope has been dashed.

Personally while I do find Beth attractive I just not too interested in her content as I am with the other three.
Aww no one wants some Mss Turner content and that's really sad tbh because in my opinion she's the perfect MILF(after Maria)in the whole game,i expect BoN to start adding content with Amy/Laura in the 1.5 but i'm not sure about Shasha though because it's really a long work to do and it's not like adding some content but he have to clear the path between Sarah and her then adding a second path which leads to Shasha so i'm not sure he'll do Shasha in 1.5.
Beth on other hand is another character that haven't no content so far we only couldve see her when we had to to the quest for Rachel to go to Beth's house and get some dress for Rachel and the second time we had content for her it's in recess when MC had that little "fight" who has the biggest dick in the school and she had to do a handjob but if BoN is gonna add some content for her that means that we could show the video to her how her BF had sex with her mom and this in my opinion would be the better choice for BoN to add content with her or maybe he could do some different path choosing her mother like Jason's mother(if i'm not wrong it was his mother when we kinda "blackmailed" her saying that we will friends with his son only if we have sex with her).
So i'm pretty excited with the 1.5 but i just want to BoN to remove this new graphics it ruins all the scenes(Amaria is one of them)and i really want this threesome with Amaria and Tyna.

princelovemia

Nov 17, 2017
I have 15 relationship with daisy but i cant progress her quest when i try to talk with her after school she is not talking about the quest storyline am i doing anything wrong?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends i am trying to meet sasha in the main hall at school for her to tell me that sarah is in the Library. I did all steps in the walkthrough up to this point bt i cannot get sasha to tell me sarah is in the library. Is it a bug or am i missing something ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how to complete all lessons of JET? I am confused.
In order to complete Jets lessons you need to have done the following

1) Get rachel to the point where you have slept with her once
2) after doing #1 go to morgan home and speak with him. After this he will give you the special ticket.

Once you done 1 and 2 then go to jet and the special classes option will be available.

From here you need to do the special lessons 20 times for each to complete them.

If you just went to Jet without doing one and two you aren't doing her special lessons but rather just increasing you smarts level.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
does anyone else get damn bug at pussy fight with Lady X? I can't make the mission because all the hell time it crahs

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes