pokerface

May 15, 2017
Hello again, how is life guys, still craving for game? hehe

Sell out mode: Btw there is guy on Patreon named Cydlock, hes artist ,good one. Hes on +18 NSFW type stuff: Simpsons, Fallout4: Rick and Morty etc, you named it you go it. If you like that stuff go check it out :p

No new pictures boooo, you suck xD Idk, if you guys want comment what characters you want see, maybe i could do something or maybe some videos( my PC trash sometimes videos record bad) peace ;)

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hello again, how is life guys, still craving for game? hehe

Sell out mode: Btw there is guy on Patreon named Cydlock, hes artist ,good one. Hes on +18 NSFW type stuff: Simpsons, Fallout4: Rick and Morty etc, you named it you go it. If you like that stuff go check it out :p

No new pictures boooo, you suck xD Idk, if you guys want comment what characters you want see, maybe i could do something or maybe some videos( my PC trash sometimes videos record bad) peace ;)
If you got videos, I'd like to see them. More Maria would be nice, but I also wouldn't mind seeing some Shasha or Ms. Robinson/Lucy. Girls that haven't been seen in the main game yet so we can bide our time until they show up.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
I played the game for the first time, and I have to say is very good+, with a lot of content, any of you guys know when de MC get to fuck Daisy in the ass in front of the Christian douchebag? I feel that the punish suffer in the "Big Dick Contest" wasn't enough

Reactions: L☹VE

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I played the game for the first time, and I have to say is very good+, with a lot of content, any of you guys know when de MC get to fuck Daisy in the ass in front of the Christian douchebag? I feel that the punish suffer in the "Big Dick Contest" wasn't enough
btw we fuck christian mom in front of him after pussy fight)

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone knows how to start the aunt Maggie quest? doesnt say in the walkthrough, i dont even know where she lives

Reactions: topth099

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
I can't start the Daisy recess quest, already did the Beth cock contest but Daisy only hail me, any thoughs?

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone knows how to start the aunt Maggie quest? doesnt say in the walkthrough, i dont even know where she lives
she lives in the midtown area to the right, using the church as point of reference, how to start the quest I have no clue, sorry dude

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
BoN realy put a lot of effort in this game, it is buggy like a fallen tree but worth it, sige asi chaval lo estas clavando!
Yes there are quite a few game halting bugs still and it is very frustrating. Even from older content that should have been fixed many releases ago but Damn they are still there. SMH !!

Reactions: Arnië*I*

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Fill with baby cream the Tom's mother, get her pregnant and gift Tom with a little brother from his hated enemy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tom is not the main characters most hated enemy in school. Heck in fact Tom and the Main Male actually get along. The only friction that happened between the two of them was when the main male beat him in the biggest dick contest, and got a hand job with her tits out. It would have been far worse if she went with Daisy's original bet and she had to give the main male a blow job.

No if anything it is Christian who is the main male's most hated enemy though later in the game you can get Karma on him in at least two ways.

1) Kick has ass during the pussy fights or in the ring at Warren's mafia hideout
2) You get to fuck Jennifer (Christian's mother) Right in front of him.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends in the Pussy Fights do we do one fight then return home to recover then go back ? I ask as i keep facing the same girl over and again.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Friends in the Pussy Fights do we do one fight then return home to recover then go back ? I ask as i keep facing the same girl over and again.
What I do is, that I first go to the longue and buy myself beer/liquor/and the package 10 times atleast.
(sometimes after rd 1 you get to fuck Chloe upstairs)
Then I go to the blondie in the main fight area, and wager the bets. (do this everytime before you fight in every round)
Then I fight with the dipshit I'm up against.
After winning, you go back to the longue, and chat up with the mafia associate you are part of (do this every time you win a round), buy him or her a beer.
After winning, go back to your room, click on amaria to see a hot pic of her. and then click on Tyna to see more advanced stills of her, but you always get her beer.
To advance, just click on your bed, and you rest.

Note: After rd 2, there's always a bitch outside of the longue room, that lost her tablet, just find it for her and get a scene.
Note: After rd 3 or before the main round, sometimes there's always a chick outside of your room, that wants you to have some vote of confidence, and you get a scene.

Hope that helps. Hopefully it's not confusing for you.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Tom is not the main characters most hated enemy in school. Heck in fact Tom and the Main Male actually get along. The only friction that happened between the two of them was when the main male beat him in the biggest dick contest, and got a hand job with her tits out. It would have been far worse if she went with Daisy's original bet and she had to give the main male a blow job.

No if anything it is Christian who is the main male's most hated enemy though later in the game you can get Karma on him in at least two ways.

1) Kick has ass during the pussy fights or in the ring at Warren's mafia hideout
2) You get to fuck Jennifer (Christian's mother) Right in front of him.
Yeah Tom is basically an arrogant smug popular shit who looks down on people, but he's not really enemy material. Meanwhile Christian fits the MC's enemy role based on how he beats you up on your first day just because you didn't give him his money or help him with his homework, etc. Everytime you try to converse with him, he tells of off or swears at you.

Hell the guy who almost fucked you in the ass, and gave you a concussion during the Jet quest was probably the worst and also fits the enemy role and should be given relevance so you can get revenge. Probably the only time you were sent to a hospital was because of that person.. In terms of feats he did a lot worse than Christian. I wish the MC would get back at him though.

Daisy, Brenda, Tyna and Amy always start up hostile, but all will likely be softened after progress. I mean Brenda and Tyna already have. Daisy is slowly starting to get around.

Looking forward to Amy content though.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah Tom is basically an arrogant smug popular shit who looks down on people, but he's not really enemy material. Meanwhile Christian fits the MC's enemy role based on how he beats you up on your first day just because you didn't give him his money or help him with his homework, etc. Everytime you try to converse with him, he tells of off or swears at you.

Hell the guy who almost fucked you in the ass, and gave you a concussion during the Jet quest was probably the worst and also fits the enemy role and should be given relevance so you can get revenge. Probably the only time you were sent to a hospital was because of that person.. In terms of feats he did a lot worse than Christian. I wish the MC would get back at him though.

Daisy, Brenda, Tyna and Amy always start up hostile, but all will likely be softened after progress. I mean Brenda and Tyna already have. Daisy is slowly starting to get around.

Looking forward to Amy content though.
Even if you give him some money he still kicks your ass staying it wasn't enough to get him breakfast. But at the same time while I would never wish it I would love to see him live up to the threat of Fucking Rachel in front of the main male only for her to shoot down his pride by saying the main male is a far better lay than him.

As for Brenda or Daisy when were they ever hostile towards the main male? while I have seen both Tyna and Amy be hostile towards him yes, however Brenda just seemed to be the creepy girl who had issues but never did anything mean toward him, and Daisy at worst insulted him and was mean spirited but nothing like Tyna and Amy.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes