AeonS

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,
I have a problem during the first hot shower scene with Laura. I do not have the whole scene, I get a black screen to the middle of this scene. A solution to solve this problem?
Version Game "Beggar_OF_Net-- THE NEW LIFE v1.4Fixed Version+Xtras - copia"

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I used a save file "Thanks for that BTW" and i now have 4 girl fans outside my house. Is there anything to gain by addressing each of them ? I greet them all twice a day ?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone else get stuck when training their "Aim". I get credit for the training but the screen freezes with me holding the gun and i have to quit

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I am curious if in version 1.5 you will be able to show Daisy and Amy pictures of "fun" of their BF and whether you will be able to choose your opponents in PF .... and why since I kicked my ass on the ring Cristianowi he beat me in action with Sandra ??? Besides, it's a great job ... RESPECT :) sorry for my English :)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am curious if in version 1.5 you will be able to show Daisy and Amy pictures of "fun" of their BF and whether you will be able to choose your opponents in PF .... and why since I kicked my ass on the ring Cristianowi he beat me in action with Sandra ??? Besides, it's a great job ... RESPECT :) sorry for my English :)
Simple because your fighting ability wasn't put into play with said scene. Not to mention this came out way before you gaining the ability to fight well.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there's Pregnancy/Impregnation in this game?
I haven't tried it yet. see, it's one of my fetishes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me if there's Pregnancy/Impregnation in this game?
I haven't tried it yet. see, it's one of my fetishes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For the former none that I have seen. However for the later there is. During one of the missions in the game when you have sex with one of the women you have the chance of knocking her up. If you see an egg cell with several sperm cells after you creampied her then you knocked her up. Otherwise no.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
gave the same error again
what should I do?
When is this happening? When it starts or when you try to do the special?

If it is the former you can only keep trying while holding the up key to get it started. However if it is when you are trying the special here is what I did.

1) Saved right before I trigger the 3rd orgasm so I don't have to go through doing the first 3 again
2) hold the Up key while holding achieving the special scene. This usually works.

But if you just want to get past it and don't care about the special scene just press the Q button and it will fill your bar up to the max and make you cum so you can finish the game (Warning this won't work if you do Anal with Rachel)

Or if this doesn't help just post a copy of the save and ask someone to get past it for you. I have done this for a few people and there are others who will gladly help.

Reactions: Jameskenway

Jameskenway

Feb 5, 2018
When is this happening? When it starts or when you try to do the special?

If it is the former you can only keep trying while holding the up key to get it started. However if it is when you are trying the special here is what I did.

1) Saved right before I trigger the 3rd orgasm so I don't have to go through doing the first 3 again
2) hold the Up key while holding achieving the special scene. This usually works.

But if you just want to get past it and don't care about the special scene just press the Q button and it will fill your bar up to the max and make you cum so you can finish the game (Warning this won't work if you do Anal with Rachel)

Or if this doesn't help just post a copy of the save and ask someone to get past it for you. I have done this for a few people and there are others who will gladly help.
Aah Thank You Mate For Reply.
it usually happens in private places.
:-(

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes